Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sush2022

James Twitter is in turbo mode, Scamone you should have just shut up and not gone into reactionary mode. If I were your management company I'd be reigning you in. Fighting in public🤦

Had to hunt out Jane Yee's review of the book.Not sure if it's already been posted. Enjoy🤣

This write up on the book is too funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Tall Tales

VIP Member
Please tell me a lovely Tattle Aucklander will take one for the team and paparazzi the Court House?!
Damn I have been caught up in the SG dramas and busy with life... and have missed a lot of Simmo's stuff..
When is this happening!

#botsforlife

VIP Member
I have some rather interesting news regarding Simmo and the Influencer page her “story” was published on. Apparently a DM was sent to this page regarding the drama but lo and behold the person that posted the drama has deleted all their messages to the page and getting rid of “evidence”. Did Simmo herself send the alleged post to the page herself under an alias?🧐. My thoughts arr YES she did, for sympathy, for drama and more followers. It didn’t work out that way though did it Simmo? You shut yourself in the foot because it backfired on you 😂
Is it not weird that if it was her that sent it, she sent it to an Aussie influencer page when she’s in NZ?

Is the seatbelt over her and Ryder? Is this how you're supposed to travel on a plane with a baby?

View attachment 2087622
Plane seat belts are meant to go around your hips but maybe there is a special newborn belt attacheknt?
according to aviation rules looks like some airline will have a seperate belt that solely goes round the infanr that has a loop that attaches to the adult belt

Attachments

Starstruck500

VIP Member
Still no mention of them holidaying in QT with them 🤷‍♀️ weird that she couldn't include them in the multiple posts from the weekend and now they get a special post. Made out it was her and trent with kids 🙄

It's like look at me even my family is perfect not just me hehe x0x
The majority of the photos are in Queenstown/Arrowtown/Millbrook - so showing but not actually mentioning they were there.

robbolife

VIP Member
Can someone please explain to me the who/what/when/where/any of the pebbles case? Or direct me to where I can read about it? I couldn’t find anything about it in the wiki.

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
Yes she put up a video of him rolling from his back onto side. Which is why seeing her burrito him is a real worry, but she can't see a problem🤷

Interesting Scamone has been stalking James via her makeup account last night. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ooooh where’d you see that? The stalking I mean

• Wow