Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shh77

VIP Member
Simmy I hope you’ve been clearly by your medical professional to engage in tennis! 🎾🎾

Reactions: 2

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
The conversation happened at a Christmas party last year. I was hesitant to jump on and share the tea right away but I think enough time has passed and enough companies have dropped her now 😂

It was a company offering massages and that is all I will say 😅🤐
Was it the lady who came to their house and gave them both massages?

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
When they first started dating I thought he gave off fun larrikin vibes so the suit choices made sense back then 🤷🏻‍♀️ he seems a lot more toned down now minus the horrible suit choices.
Yeah it looks like they were both into partying, he wore the matching outfits for festivals and Halloween, I think he's just confident in that sense. It's pretty hard to get someone to sit down and go full body paint for Halloween who really doesn't want to. He was young enough he didn't have to just sit down and deal with it if he didn't like it (this is all just my opinion obviously I don't know him lol)

#nofiller

Chat GPT has helped me with an ode to simmo:

Simone Anderson, with her head held high,
A narcissistic soul, her ego hard to deny,
Her frozen grapes are but one aspect of her style,
A flaunting of wealth, that has left her in denial.

Her tale of theft shakes the foundation of all,
A heart so cold, with no compassion at all,
Money for women's refuge now gone,
All for the sake of her own materialistic song.

Tattle 24/7, a window into her soul,
A world so small, where life revolves around gold,
Faux designer wears fill up her empty heart,
A shattered spirit in a world torn apart.

Pathological lies weave themselves between the lines,
A life so fake, beneath her ugly diamond shrine,
A Rolex rests heavily on her wrist,
But it's her inner world that has started to twist.

Every person a "bestie" she claims,
But her web of hypocrisy's growing in flames,
Her beauty now nothing more than a hollow charade,
Leaving a path of destruction with choices she's made.

Simone Anderson, a name once grand,
But now, in the eyes of many, a bleak brand,
For truth, compassion, and love, she'll need to search,
To leave behind this life, and in her soul a new church.
So good! Worthy of adding to her wiki I think.

• Heart
A weekend in Queenstown, no Gondola ride, no Earnslaw, no gold panning. But a whole lot of the scenery at Millbrook. Infact did we even get a walk around the apartment 🤔🤔
Yup defo looked like they went to the cheap/ free activities...
Did they do a vineyard at least? Or any paid attraction outside of the wedding/Millbrook?
---
Over $3600 for that villa at Millbrook 😲
Also where was the portacoffin footage this weekend? Would love to see the portacoffin and travel cameras set up or did you leave that black mesh bag at home Simmo?
Is Trent's family wealthy? Could they be paying part of the accommodation? I'm sure Simone got a hefty (undisclosed) discount due to past work with them but wasn't gifted so didn't have to disclose as ad.
Though maybe it was free, she's dropped disclosing a fuck tonne of ads lately for old gifted product. Even on her grid rather than tag stuff in the caption she tags the products so it doesn't show up unless you click.. still gifted though Scammie

shh77

VIP Member
I am personally super jealous. Not that Simon would ever admit it 🤣

Ps hi Simmy. How you going since I told a certain company owner alllll about your shenanigans? She was shocked, ‘but she’s lovely’ - she said. I noticed her company hasn’t worked with you since 😏
lol same! But I’m not desperately trying to be them like loser Simmy 🤣🤣
Oooh 🫖🫖🫖🫖!!
Can you share with the class without giving yourself away??

shh77

VIP Member
Maybe because Bernadette has the same lawyer as Simone and Bernadette lost her case and went down the gurgler. I wonder why Trenty doesn’t stand his ground and tell Scammone to stop and sort her shut out?
---

*shit
I wish he would! But can you imagine how that conversation would go down?! The swiftness with which he would be shut down would be Usain Bolt speed! ⚡🤐

• Sad
Reactions: 1

Pentothal

VIP Member
Simone you forget how easy it is to find your address online. Your house isn't small, it's 233sqm, yes the land is tiny with it only being 323sqm. It's a 4bdrm, 3 bathroom w double garage and it sticks out like bloody dogs balls being the only black house on the street. Our house is only 150sqm on 766sqm of land. But you know what, it's a home, it's lived in, my kids decorated their own rooms in the brightest of colours, it's certainly not some sterile cookie cutter house, oh and it has real grass that takes me about an hour to mow and I fucken love it. So stop pretending you live in a tiny house with no space.
---
Also, love this bit at the end of the advertisement, obviously not enough storage from Simone if she still needs to rent a storage unit...
Looks like they got it for a really good knock down price. I wonder why. Floor plan is interesting but can't screen shot at the moment

ihateliars

VIP Member
Aw look at Soph has a designer wardrobe all authentic and some never worn!! Oh no wonder Scammy is so jelious of her. Heres Scamone with her fake bags collecting dust on top of her wardrobe whilst the dust bags are in storage unit, (her words) 😂😂😂
---
Imagine having a forum online and a whole thread dedicated to you, and you spend your days reading & responding to the "bullies", and your whole IG is dedicated to responding back to prove them wrong. Such work but out entertainment 😂
What’s her gram for her wardrobe

princeasherfromhobby

Chatty Member
I don’t believe it ever happened. Not a word about it in her “book”. Just another pity party for one. She is not of sound mind and even if it was true why in the world would you discuss this ever!
was it in Gran's book? She spoke about Nikki and Dad Anderson's divorce and their multiple business failures and bankruptcies..