Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ihateliars

VIP Member
Man if that’s not the face of someone “not bothered” I don’t know what is 🤣🤣🤣🫠🫠🫠 can almost see the steam coming off her head #JusticeForJames 😤
Why oh why does she feel the need to have glasses on top of her head? Your inside you silly goose

Reactions: 2

gossipkiwi

Yes - I’m a bit lost with the peebles case too!!!
On a much more positive note (for Simone anyway, as we all know she only ever focuses on the positives)…at least she can pre-schedule all her content to be posted throughout the day for when she is in court!!! What a Devine feature of instagram!!! No one will be any the wiser that she’s off in court.
Except she did fail miserably on that when having Rideabear 😂

• Haha

magnoliab*tchin

Chatty Member
Wasn’t the rumour that Simone has a friend in the police and that’s how she got them to go around to Peebles place?

On another note I’m off to Queenstown for the day. Hopefully I get a sighting of Wendy the Au Pair
Wasn’t the friend Blessed in Doubles husband?

magnoliab*tchin

Chatty Member
Well shit, now I don't know what to believe!
But sounds like if he was already on some fringe stuff he would totally be on board with skirting the law to do a favour for a friend. Love to know how he convinced 3 other cops to attend with him though...
He rejoined the cops after the mandates ended. Don’t think he’s a cop in Christchurch now though.

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
Cleaning is all she has really. Wait for the messages from her sheep asking for reels.
Actually very true! I’ve decluttered today as I’m a tad bored and have nothing much else to do today as plans changed. So I guess if you’re home all day it probably becomes a ‘something’ in your life.

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
Everyone who’s following the influencer updates page, quickly go and report the post for false information or harassment (because it’s both false and doxxing)

Tall Tales

VIP Member
I've always thought he's in their bedroom!!
😂😂😂

LOL earning 3500k a year you would think they would move to a house with a study so Trenti could have his own office, oh and of course Scamone too for her 8-10hr days. 🤣🤣

Since ya on a roll Simone Anderson why don't you show us the Women's refuge Receipts 👏👏👏
I don't think the study sorry desk is in the bedroom (or maybe they use the 🎥 for sexy time :ROFLMAO:) and there is a Chanel book there...
But the carpets seem to be different. could be the light I guess..

Attachments

• Wow

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
I am personally super jealous. Not that Simon would ever admit it 🤣

Ps hi Simmy. How you going since I told a certain company owner alllll about your shenanigans? She was shocked, ‘but she’s lovely’ - she said. I noticed her company hasn’t worked with you since 😏
Ooooh which one?

InInfluencersweTrUsT

Chatty Member
Hey Scammo, you know what would fix this once and for all? Honesty. Own up to what you did with the WR money. Pay it to them (even if you do it in instalments). Then make an effort to live your life with honesty and integrity. Make real content about real issues that people care about. Post the lows. This doesn’t mean you’re not being positive and focusing on the negative it means you’re being real, relatable and not living in a fucking fairytale. Talk about your financial struggles. We’re all in the same boat with the cost of living right now, and it’ll make you relatable. Vs making people think they need to spend exorbitant amounts of money on shit they don’t fucking need, to have the happy life you pretend you have.

If you can’t do that then the other option is to get off the fucking internet.
I second this! ❤

• Heart

BeigeonBeige

Trent must be working in his real office today 

Lol fixed about 20 mins after your post. Do you think it really took that long to check Tattle after your post? Or she saw it immediately and then waited a bit to fix so it wasn't obvious?

[/QUOTE]
Not even 20 mins. It's a bit early in the morning to be having a party to be checking Tattle there Simone. But, thank you for fixing your mistake. I'm glad I can do your job for you and better than you.
I’ve noticed this seems to be the new way of doing giveaways - comment in a story box, rather than a post. Is that to up engagement percentages?
Was the luxury accomodation winner announced?
She does seem to be doing this a lot more now. It might be to up engagement, but at least she's not making people follow her, as that still continues to drop. Just searched back on her grid and yes the accomodation winner has been announced.

Attachments

Last edited: