Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thermominx

VIP Member
Nope.

Let me see if I can find a clue on her page which us TCs can figure out but the ultimate TC herself can’t.

Bear with me - I’ve had a couple wines.

** US 06122022
---

Edited to add clue.
I think I’ve got it but don’t want to say it 😂 any more clues?

Reactions: 1

Peaches87

Uhhhh pretty sure it is “devine” you bunch of TCs!
---
Why do all these messages have the theme of her being seen, but the person didn’t want to interrupt her devine existance? It is BECAUSE IT DIDN’T HAPPEN you liar liar, pants on fire!
All in their beige outfits

Pentothal

VIP Member
Anyone else think the cleaning frenzy today is because she’s a tad annoyed? I tend to clean when annoyed so wondering if we are the same!
Also, obviously not a busy day if all we are getting is cleaning posts.
But how is she doing all this cleaning, out shopping with the boys and being gifted.Easter eggs. Nothing appears to be in real time. I would say it's all pre recorded. There's just no substance to her posts at the moment.

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
Imagine if a tattler was on the jury for Simone Vs Pebbles haha.

I don’t think this case would involve a jury.

• Category 1 or 2 crimes: For less serious crimes, you have no option other than a judge-alone trial. Depending on the nature of the crime (offence), your case will be heard by either by a judge, justice of the peace or community magistrate. There will be no jury.

Last edited:

princeasherfromhobby

Chatty Member
Lol that’s what I was thinking..😜 but I might just be a TC like Simmy herself, who “forgot the supermarkets were shut” …dumb dumb.
Thank GOD you’ve ticked everything else off this list though! Couldn’t POSSIBLY leave any of these things until tomorrow! 🙄🙄
INCLUDING THE PRAAAAAAM

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
Plane seat belts are meant to go around your hips but maybe there is a special newborn belt attacheknt?
according to aviation rules looks like some airline will have a seperate belt that solely goes round the infanr that has a loop that attaches to the adult belt
It will be a child extender belt - it has a loop to go through your belt and then around the child. So yes, looks ok.
Yep and the staff would have checked also.
Yeah I figured the staff would have been keeping an eye. I didn't know about the infant extenders those are so cool!

princeasherfromhobby

Chatty Member
Sorry, I mean Gran wrote a memoir type thing a few years back and she mentioned Nikki's divorce etc so I'm wondering if she mentioned the ending life attempt in that book, to verify Simone's claim?

BellsAK

Chatty Member
Pebbles was one of the only ones to be vocal about the BS that simone does and speaks. Also just quietly pebbles family cut her off many many years ago - yes she was born into a wealthy family but has absolutely nothing to do with parents and vice versa. Everything she has done has been off her own back. We need more people like her in the world who just speak freely about the amount of lying and deception that is all over Insta. Big pebbles fan over here. I can’t get handle that people are calling her a mean girl yet simone literally ripped hundreds and thousands off of a charity designed for helping women in horrible DV situations and yet pebbles is rhe bad girl? LOL
I'm still on the fence. I guess I never forgot the whole "natural selection " comment, that was my my first introduction to her, first impressions and all.

But yeah, I go back and forth tbh