Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeigeonBeige

Hack? 🤔 So if A does wee in his swimming nappy and it leaks on the way to swimming in the car seat (hence the nappy on the outside). What? You just take it off and put him in the pool in soiled swimming nappies and togs? I know swimming nappies aren't made for holding the liquid etc but I'm so confused by this. Why not just be more organised and get him changed at the pool in a family room and then he's all clean ready to get in the pool...

Attachments

Reactions: 19

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
Mercedes cars tell you when your service is due on the dashboard 😂 so she doesn’t even need the app for it
My car is like a million dollars cheaper than her Merc and it tells me when I’m due or overdue for service. Plus there’s that nifty little thing called a sticker in the top right of the windscreen.

• Haha

BotLife

Re: Maddox at the accommodation.
There’s one rule for the common folk and another rule for Simone. No pets allowed.
---

Is Asher in time out in this photo?
Well that's a bit dumb by the Airbnb owner (though if they give Simon a freebie what can you expect). They'll now have people saying, but we saw people staying with their dog, why can't we have ours. Although I suspect the number of new bookings they will get from Simone's advertising are 0 so maybe not an issue.

Last edited:

snarkersusie

VIP Member
I personally love that they’re wearing those hideous matching hates we all scoffed at when she was gifted them 😂
---

Also poor Ryder trying to have a feed with the sun straight into his eyes
I would laugh at anyone wearing those stupid hats in public
Another gem for us TCs.
Thank god she left just enough space between the end of the email and her name to include her spiel 🙄

• Haha

#nofiller

Today’s stories reflect the fact that there is nothing in her head - she has no content ideas anymore - and posts in response to here.

it’s been raised before, but can we, hard as it will be - stay quiet for a week? Let her figure out how to navigate social media without her content creators? Big ask butI’m keen to see the impact on her posts and engagement.
Come on team!

• Heart

#nofiller

I've read that always having music on in the background at home can affect children's speech development, no wonder Asher only has a few words. What did he say in response to her asking what the clock meant? Sounded like Dada
It does. I’ve been in education over thirty years and see this often. Delayed speech in households where tv or music is on all the time. Poor quality daycare is also a contributing factor where adults don’t interact much with the children so they don’t have language models. Children raised in these environments are also loud. However A also shows signs of asd. If I was his mum I’d be getting an assessment done.
She also praises with words like ‘good boy’. This is massively damaging as he learns to associate self worth (good) with actions that please. I’m not going to tell her how to do it correctly- she is after all the perfect parent and can figure it out.

Reactions: 18

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
This fucking bitch posting alcohol content directly after posts about a sexual assault support service. You really have to be a special kind of stupid.

• Angry
  • Sick

itsmebish

She's as dull as watching paint dry online, can you imagine how insufferable she would be in person? I don't have any respect for anyone who is friends with her after knowing what she did.

robbolife

VIP Member
It really really shits me how this lying so and so gets gifted literally everything in her life when she lies so much and demonstrates shitty morals.

We are in a cost of living crisis, imagine how many other struggling kiwi families would benefit from being gifted even half the free stuff she is given.

Perhaps time to send this weekend’s accomodation a strongly worded email about morals and to think about who they sponsor in future.

• Sick

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
She has definitely written these questions to herself, she answered the first question & then immediately after posts “how much do you earn then”. You wouldn’t write the second question like that if you didn’t know the answer to the first….I hope all you TC’s get what I’m trying to say 🤪

Shit Simone working 8-10 hrs 7 days a week. I’m so glad I actually enjoyed my children’s first 3-4 years & spent quality time with them. Not working 7 days a week/10 hr days.
I guess you gotta make hay while the sun shines though….it must be a hard job knowing your days are numbered until you are no longer relevant/people become bored of your monotonous content
The hours she works are proof that she’s not as rich as she pretends. She claims Trent earns $300k, then says she earns half the household income, which implies she also earns $300k. That makes $600k total, and if they earned that annually she wouldn’t need to spend hours a day replying to DMs and the 3 or so comments she gets on her grid posts.
So somewhere along the way, she’s lying. My money is on every bit of it being a lie.

#Simon

VIP Member
Thoses sleep clock things are like child abuse, stay in your room your not aloud out until it's this colour, what if the poor kid vomits threw there bed, something is seriously wrong? Gosh I've been to a call where a young child had strangled themself in their own bed he unfortunately died, he was A age. Imagine being a child and something is seriously wrong and you need mum and dad but it's wrong colour. Esp when Asher cant even speak. Mum and dad are not glued to the monitor watching every move, theses babies are only small for such a small time in our lifes is it not a small scarafise we make having children that our lifes will be abit catotic for a few years. Guess for Simone it's a inconvenience having kids they have to fit in to her life.

• Sad
  • Wow

BotLife

This is why she'll never be a successful "travel blogger". She only goes and stays at places paying her and doing active social media campaigns. Those type of places tend to be on the spendier end and it's the accomodation that is draw, not the area.
The best travel accounts are those that spend their own damn money and find hidden gems and give genuine recommendations, and then when they take an ad you know it's within their brand.
Her being unwilling to spend any money means everything is "the best" which means her stamp is trash. Larisa Carlson has spent a few years camping and doing jeep trips so when she recommends something I trust it (also helps she's a professionally trained photographer so her posts are gorgeous, unlike Simone and her standard hand on hip and chin thrust and then shaky room panning style 🤣 in fact most of Simone's "holiday" content is for to get ready to leave and then how to unpack from holiday )

Do you also find it strange that she is "so wealthy" they have multiple properties and wears "designer" brands but have never even taken a family holiday of any length on their own dime? I'm not even talking an international trip, they haven't done any NZ trips beyond weekend get always. And her only Ozzie trips have been solo and on your cycles credit card..
---

🤔😏

Because she's not wealthy. Just wants/pretends to be.

Pentothal

VIP Member
I'll post what I can 😊 Shouldn't be to hard being as there is fuck all posted to CF.
---
Aside from Trenti in his teeny hat earlier, this is what CF has had in the last 14 hours.
That picture of Trenti feeding Ryder is really sad. He isn't even looking at Ryder, he seems disengaged. And Asher looks upset and in need of reassurance, sucking his finger and hugging the wall😥 .

Last edited:
  • Sad