Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#Simon

VIP Member
The fact she keeps bringing up how much they earn is alarm bells, sorry but it's not a conversation or should be knowledge to anyone except herself and Trent. She's desperately trying to get across how much they earn to come across is rich lol what other influencer does this?? It makes her look so trashy, desperate for validation and unprofessional. Gives the hons something to laugh about 😂

I mean she can't keep up with her lies so it's pretty entertaining watching 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone genuinely think that she posts a video about a a broken steriliser and looking for a new one and less than 24 hours later has one on her countertop?!? That’s insane, right?!? From a company that’s based in Christchurch? You’re telling me she posted that, they reached out, organised a contract for the #ad and shipping and it arrived?!? Work on your time lines for god sake! A bargain at $400 - half the price of the last one!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
Hahaha that was me, I love it. But we don’t actually see Asher eating it. If anything it looks like Maddox is eating it. And clear proof Maddox was at the property when it is strictly no pets 🙃
I may or may not have eMailed the accommodation questioning this.......stay tuned.

Fuck it...can't have one rule for one and not for the other.

Reactions: 20

BeigeonBeige

I actually remember that sitting in her pantry.
I think she’s probably flogged this one off & is about to start promoting a new one.
Tell us Simone - for a baby that is breastfed on demand, why the need for the sterilizer?
---
I’m sorry to say Simone, but I don’t think the baby is the reason nobody is sitting near you.
Maybe it’s the fact that you’re are a scamming, thieving POS 🤔
Looks like you were right on the money. Conviently the other steriliser broke and oh look the next day she just happens to have another one to share and it's a fucken ad 🙄 this woman just can't seem to pay for anything

• Angry
  • Haha
Is the bride to be pregnant? If so, no could explain the very boring sit down meal. Do you think the other ladies roll their eyes when she puts her hand up to say ‘me, I’ll do it’.
I think the pregnant one is the twin sister of the bride to be.

Obviously what Simone means be “throwing the party” is that she made the table booking online. Well done Simone. Best friend ever!

• Haha

louisvuittonbag

Chatty Member
Remember when she did an absolutely terrible job of mixing the bottle of formula while away on some gifted holiday.. just shows all these unnecessary gadgets make you incapable of doing shit with your own hands!

• Haha

Pentothal

VIP Member
What's happening here?
Looks like a stranger is holding Asher hand then Trent comes out of no where and takes over. Put your phone down you Bloody thick Cunt and hold your sons hand whilst he's near water ways!!! 🤬🤬
Stranger might have had a lollipop and $5 to give to Asher, apparently strangers do that when Asher is around🤣

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
Simmy why have you put the hairbrush in “Bath Items” yet there are toothbrushes in “Grooming” ???
ED966780-858F-4FA1-A504-F365021707E1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

#nofiller

In one of my previous jobs I worked with extremely wealthy people - self made millionaires with very successful businesses.
They would come into my workplace and put through thousands of dollars of business … weekly, sometimes several times a week depending on the season.
You wouldn’t know ANY of them were wealthy. They didn’t talk like they were above anyone else, they never flashed cash or purchases, they took holidays but these weren’t shoved in your face. They didn’t wear the latest gear or drive the latest car. And yet they still enjoyed life and spent money they just weren’t flashy about it.
They still are the most humble people I’ve ever met.

AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM DONATED TO CHARITIES AND COMMUNITY GROUPS REGULARLY.
---

I’m starting to think the same thing ..

To be fair, everyone said the second baby would be easier than the first and that definitely wasn’t the case for me! It wasn’t until around 6 months that #2 finally settled. Before that he screamed the house down every waking minute unless we were holding and rocking him. We were miserable. It was HARD.

My first born also didn’t take to the baby to begin with. He borderline hated him and I didn’t think they would ever get along. The mum guilt was intense. Fortunately they’re mates now but those first few months were some of the worst days of my life.
It’s important to know that appearing rich isn’t a good indicator of wealth. My husband and I viewed a beach property, after spending the day on the beach and looking around the area. We were a bit sandy, shorts and tshirts etc.The agent sniffed down her nose at us, asked if we had sold our house and when I told her no, but we didn’t need to in order to buy she almost laughed. Thankfully the house wasn’t for us as there was no way I was giving her commission! We went on a few weeks later to pay cash for another property with a different agent - and have since put more work his way as well. I don’t have any designer bags or LV sandels, but I’ve got cash (and yes, I know I’m lucky).

• Heart

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
Is anyone else just hanging out for April to roll around so we can skip to the good part (Pebbles court case)?
---
And do we think that the reason she shut down the Facebook page and trademe account was so that there would be no record of how much she sold? And is there a way for the courts to actually get this information?

Okay mayb not child abuse but child neglect? look At his room not exsatly like it's baby proof. Each to their own though I think they would work well for a 4+ when children can actually understand the concept and have a conversation with you and understand if something is wrong they can leave etc. Either way I'm not a fan.
---
Scamone seems to have and use every type of baby/child gadget or service so her children live like robots so it doesn't interfere with her life.

I just feel so sorry for them!!
Our two year old loves her sleep clock, and when she has vomited or done a number two at number she has no qualms about coming in to see us…or just screams the house down (as toddlers are apt to do).

There’s a LOT I can criticise Simone for, but making use of a very common clock to let your child know when it’s sleep time and when it’s time to wake up and start the day is not a sign of latent child abuse. She’s a liar, she’s stolen from charity, she edits her body in photographs while claiming to be body positive and she has v questionable taste in the free clothing she accepts, but you can tell she genuinely loves her kids and I don’t think she is doing anything that could count as abuse.

Thanks to @YouveAllBeenAsking for the thread name

You can find Simone’s wiki here, please read this if you are new: https://tattle.life/wiki/simone-anderson/

Credit @LadyChat

There was a vain influencer, Simone,
Whose veneers were polished to the bone,
She'd lie through her teeth
And refuse to show receipts,
Her followers felt quite alone.

Simone thought she could pull the wool,
Over the eyes of her followers, like a fool,
But her lies were soon exposed,
And her followers all supposed,
That she was nothing but a scamming tool.

Now Simone's veneers don't shine so bright,
And her followers have seen the light,
They've moved on from her lies,
Leaving Simone to realize,
That her conning days are out of sight.

Credit @hobsonville_housewife

There once was an influencer named Simone
Whose ego was bigger than her home
She exploited her kids
For her own social media bids
And spent her days cleaning with a comb

Her followers thought she was grand
But her children were part of her brand
She posed them for likes
And posted with delight
Her parenting skills were not in demand

While Simone spent her days taking selfies
Her kids were left feeling quite unhealthy
They wanted to play
But Simone would say nay
For she cared more about looking wealthy

So beware of the influencers you follow
Some may be shallow and hollow
Don't believe all you see
On their social media feed
For their true selves may be hard to swallow.
---
Desperately trying to get my VIP status…. Only 486 more reactions to go 😫 hoping Simone #29 will get me over the line!
You've not mentioned the prize? Perhaps it's the opportunity too rob their house while they are very visably and publicly away from their home and their address is freely available online.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

#Simon

VIP Member
Interesting article about what she uses.

Too much fun to be had, I think the exclusively BF baby has been weaned, except for the occasional IG post. Means Ryder, like Asher, can be left with sitters, so they can party, got to get back into that social scene, so she can be seen🤣
Of course because she's the most selfish, self centered, dishonest mother I've ever witnessed.
We only got the he's Bf on demand because she wasn't invited to all the fancy PR events that the hons get invited too, she was sitting at home feeling sorry for herself so she wrote a sob story email to herself so she could share make out they she was invited but they said no to Ryder, yet not even 4 days later she's on the dance floor drinking!
I feel so incredibly sorry for thoses poor wee boys being brought into a world where they are dumped into a daycare from such young ages and the other one wisked around in his capsual all day while she attended beauty appointments and dines out, when she's not doing either of thoses two she's scrubbing her ceilings in her bathroom or wiping the door frames.
Why the fuck have children only to pawn them off every day and evening, she really is the definition of a shit parent.
One day she will really regret theses descions, gosh babies and children are only small for a very short time of our lifes.
She is never around for her children NEVER!
She says we see a small snippet of her life absolutely not she shares it all.
I hope Trenti gets the snip ASAP and they never ever breed again. Their priorities are back to front.

If I didn't hate watch Simone. I would by now questioning where the hell are her children and why is she never home or being a parent! Mayb that's why we are seeing such low interaction with her gram. 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 19