Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

princeasherfromhobby

Chatty Member
Have any of you been following Brianna Madia, she reminds of Simone in a way and how Simone could turn.

This Brianna chick is an influencer with 300k or so followers, she was living some sort of gypsy life with her dogs, ran a dog over, lied about who did it, raised 100k, on GFM for vet bills and never fully accounted for where the money went (sound familiar).

People got pissed off and suspicious so they started threads and sub threads all over Reddit. It got nasty, to the point some posters infiltrated her personal life. So some digital scientist who follows her or something, works with her for 12 months to find out who a couple of hundred of these reddit posters are. Then she slowly starts taunting them with threats to release their names, work place and personal information, they start freaking out and deleting all their posts, but she has screen shots of everything, she fully doxes a few them and she's not done yet.

She released a 35min YouTube video, personally I think she's a bit of drama queen and she seems to really be enjoying the attention, she's totally milking it at this point.

Anyway my point is, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Simone did something like this, this woman has gained thousands of new followers.
Don't give her any ideas :ROFLMAO: my work already knows I'm on Tattle cos my manager has another business that does some advertising with influencers and he asked me if I knew about some certain influencers before they worked with them and if I'd heard of Tattle, and I was like wellllll let me tell you all about it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

influencedforlyfe

Either Simone is struggling with her breastfeeding journey (could someone gift her a lactation consultant maybe?)
Or Ryders about to start his daycare journey so they have decided to wean him off the boob and onto the bottle?
I don’t understand that if you can breastfeed (which she obviously can as we’ve heard her talk about it) then why wouldn’t you - especially since she’s a SAHM. Different story if you are struggling or your baby is having issues, but not once has she mentioned BF’ing struggles.

I used to express milk for the very odd occasion I wanted to head out for a dinner/lunch etc and it was an option for my partner if Bub woke hungry/it was feed time. But if I was around they’d be BF. I would never express then feed from a bottle as that was just twice as long.
Obviously just my opinion & I know every BF’ing journey is different but I wonder why Simone doesn’t discuss these issues - isn’t this a significant part of newborn life - maybe because it doesn’t align with her perfect image & perfect newborn journey?
BTW Trenti looks absolutely miserable. A picture really does say a thousand words.

• Heart

Tall Tales

VIP Member
Today’s stories reflect the fact that there is nothing in her head - she has no content ideas anymore - and posts in response to here.

it’s been raised before, but can we, hard as it will be - stay quiet for a week? Let her figure out how to navigate social media without her content creators? Big ask butI’m keen to see the impact on her posts and engagement.
Come on team!
Wouldn't that be fun to watch!
---
Today's CF.....proof she got the stay for free as "exposure" for the business.
Wait
I fixed it for you Simmo
Screenshot_20230312_181013_Instagram.jpg

---
This person did.
Wondering also how long this last comment will be up there for. Or will she just reply with her usual 'course xx'.

View attachment 2022004

Its not dog friendly but we took our dog because the rules don't apply to Queen Simmo

Screenshot 2023-03-12 at 2.13.39 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

influencedforlyfe

Are you trying to tell me Asher can understand that when the owl turns green he knows it's time to get up? Please tell me how you explain that to him Simon.
If Asher has never woken early/gotten out of bed in his whole 20months of life then why would having a sleep/wake clock be something that she has even considered 🤔
I guess it’s just another way of training him to stay in bed until 7am.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

#Simon

VIP Member
The caption of this post 🤦🏻‍♀️ no one give a shit what's in the bowl! Corn and strawberries wow normal toddler food combinations nothing special Scammy!
It was for tattle because someone mentioned a day ago we don't see A snacking on fruit... you just need to Ask and the peasant shows you 😂😂
If only it was like that with the women's refuge receipts 😂😂

• Haha

BotLife

View attachment 2024607I’d say it’s pretty important they have both parents at home each night then. Not a different bestie round for dinner or being left in the portacoffin with babysitters then eh hon. Some alone time as a family. xo
She's hardly an example for her kids, unless it's how to lie and steal, and other generally deceitful behaviours. Also another post showing her general ignorance - your kids don't need to see husband and wife, how do her friends LFYD feel about that? And of course, she'd have no empathy for children who have had a parent die. Then the couples that raise their children without bring married, children being raised by grandparents or foster parents. Nope, Simone just has her biege heteronormative life and thinks that's what everyone should aspire to. 🤮🤮🤮🤮. Fuck off Simone.

• Heart

BeigeonBeige

Lol, love how you say the trolls will say this is dangerous, yet you then have to explain to everyone why it's not  Also, no it's not dangerous, Asher seems to be working on his fine motor skills of balancing, climbing etc. It's great to see. My son had the old plastic stacker blocks and slide that he used to love climbing. But, I was there in that moment with him, aiding him, being there 'incase' something were to happen. Not behind my phone having a dig at strangers on the internet...

Attachments

privilegedsimone

826020F3-C79C-4310-8FDB-2BB8399B4F4A.png
I’d say it’s pretty important they have both parents at home each night then. Not a different bestie round for dinner or being left in the portacoffin with babysitters then eh hon. Some alone time as a family. xo

• Haha

#Simon

VIP Member
She's such a pecice of shit.
Hope Asher is having the best day at daycare away from his toxic thing of a Mother.
No swimming yesterday?! Looks like daycare 5 days a week poor kid! Imagine growing up knowing you where dumped in daycare 5 days a week whilst mum sat at home and fluffed around and did lunch dates with all her fake besties.
We have all googled our parents 😂 can't wait until the boys do and realsise what scum parents they have!

• Sad

shh77

VIP Member
Hahaha these bits gave me the biggest lol!
She says without her doing so many’s ads - we “wouldn’t see nearly as much of her” & “this page wouldn’t really be existing at all” LIKE THOSE ARE BAD THINGS!!! 😂😂😂😂😂
48B007FF-61C4-49A1-8F1F-3409D9EB1B2B.jpeg

• Haha

ohwebelieve

VIP Member
I feel sick watching all the STUFF she gets on a daily basis. She is so greedy, never gifts it to others in need just stacks it all up in her "labelled/gifted" containers or hocks it off for sale. Someone said 13 ads today 🤑😒🤢

• Sick

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
Surely her real followers are going “why the fuck is she posting this?” I mean, even if it did happen, which I doubt, why would you post that? We obviously know it’s aimed at Tattle but we shouldn’t be her target audience

whatsaninfluencer?

Today's CF.....proof she got the stay for free as "exposure" for the business.
“This industry” … as if it’s some highly important, meaningful and much- needed organisation that makes a positive difference to people’s lives. Um no. It’s online selling. That’s all. Back in the day it was door to door salespeople pushing encyclopaedias, Avon and vacuums. Simsim’s “industry” Is no different - just done on a computer or phone.

influencedforlyfe

Yeah it would make sense but you’re talking about Simone here and nothing makes sense with her. Maybe he has sensory issues and that’s why he can’t have cut up veg and only a few times we’ve seen cut up fruit for him. Also speaking of that, remember the lunchboxes she would pack for when they’d go see her grandad…. We haven’t seen her see her grandad in a while? Is he ok simmo? Generally concerned as you used to do weekly visits to see your grandad.
---

But also if he’s doing so well then why does he only speak about 5 words? She’s bullshitting again
Please remember that Simone works 8-10 hrs a day / 7 days a week & has a newborn & toddler. Grandad can wait.

• Haha