Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BotLife

She's shared a link about trolls. Simone, here's one to read out:

"Why would you pledge hundreds of thousands of dollars to Women's Refuge and then keep it for yourself? What kind of awful human being does that?"

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Wild that she thinks it’s normal to respond to an email invite with a brand new email entitled “Invite RSVP” rather than a reply email starting “RE: <original invite subject line>”
Even if it was an email RSVP to a posted invitation you’d make a less generic subject line like “Crackerjack opening RSVP”.

She’s got zero creativity, so she sucks at making stuff up convincingly.
AhahHhA I never would of picked this up cause im a TC
I knew I was baitng when I said in an earlier post "not attending events due to childcare" rather than just not getting invited and she really jumped right in there.
Also if she is getting that many emails and messages everyday what a nightmare doing them all on your phone... Just set aside an hour during one if the many and easily predictable naps your miracle children have and smash them out...

• Haha
Reactions: 17

privilegedsimone

453EDADC-8A36-496C-B1C4-F9872ED0FC4E.png

talking About gastro…. But simmo I thought Asher is never sick?? Why not tell as at the time for some relatable mum content? Keep up with your own lies simmo you TC

Reactions: 16

Pentothal

VIP Member
Scamone, if you were going to do the makeup ensure your equipment is scrupulously clean. The girls don't want to end up with a skin infection. These brushes still have makeup on them🤢. The pouch is grubby, so even if you clean them, you are returning them to an unhygenic environment. And something has leaked in that other bag

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad

shh77

VIP Member
Lol after someone messaged Shineon (sorry can’t remember who!) and then saying they don’t “work” with her we get this today! 😂😂 hi Simmy 👋👋 …but hun you tagged the rest and forgot to tag LV again! Silly goose! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
08339E2D-0B5B-46CF-BC65-55580507C1C6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
"and I specifically invited Maddox" - awesome did he reply woof woof :ROFLMAO:
---

What she has been getting the past 6-12 months is nothing compared to what she got prior to that. Hence her storage place
Weird that she knows Madoox well enough to invite him specifically, but not well enough to spell his name correctly?

• Haha

my-cup-is-full

Revolting clothing. Put some bloody pants on your son
---

Simone tagged Shineon in her photo and according to Shineon they are not affiliated with Simone so why did Simone “tag” Shineon?
But doesn’t tag YSL or any of her ‘designer’ accessories. Just shows she will tag anything if she’s affiliated with them or not. Which makes it very obvious that her designer gear is fake

• Haha

privilegedsimone

Why is she so hell bent on mentioning how hard she “works” today. Bitch you flog off anything you get offered & fluff around all day

• Haha
“I can only assume that is taken for AirBnB” well yes because that is where you are advertising the property your numbskull. It’s not like Air bnb is a gossip website lol
Lol clearly prepped from Simone that email was coming. Hope you used a burner email as sounds like they are friends with them and will absolutely share your details.
Also, as above (as I'm sure her dimwitted friends read here too) you, the owner, state it's not pet friendly. I'm sure people with dog and cat allergies looking for properties that are animal free would be so happy to know you let pets through as per your desires

• Angry

influencedforlyfe

There’s absolutely no way her “old” sterilizer broke. Unless she provides receipts of her interaction with upangaustralia in regards to her faulty product I believe she on sold it & now has a partnership with more than milk. She recieved the breast pump she used with Asher from more than milk.
Isn’t that funny Simone, once you tell one big lie, everyone starts questioning & nit picking every single thing you say & do.

privilegedsimone

Cmon simmo, give us some credit. We aren’t that dumb to believe your fake email or that Ryder is breastfed on demand. You divine slob. Xx

• Haha
  • Heart

BeigeonBeige

Does Scamone seriously want us to believe Asher set this up all by himself Everything is positioned precisely for the picture. Sadly I don't think Asher has ever played with this

Don't you know that Asher is so advanced that he went into the laundry, managed to reach the highest shelf, get his art and crafts box, take it upstairs and lay it all out perfectly on his beside table.

• Haha

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
GHD had another PR event today. Looks like scammo’s invite got lost in the mail again.

Unless Sophie got a restraining order which prevented Scammo from being within 10km of her

• Haha