Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

influencedforlyfe

Original posting on grid (no ad) then moved over to reel section and suddenly “ad” appears at the end. Simoan you are such a silly forgetful sausage! It’s almost like you’re trying to be deceitful and not want your audience to know the whole weekend of accomodation didn’t cost you a cent.
Please don’t be too hard on Simone - she’s a working, sleep deprived mum of 2u2. I take my hat off to her, working all through her pregnancy & showing up every day since Ryders birth (even if it has been pre-recorded content). It’s easy for a small detail like this to slip her mind….just like all those donations to the women’s refuge that slipped her mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

chipolatesandwich

Chatty Member
Today's content off to a great start. A hedge and Asher holding a spoon (with a background of feet). At least Trent may have got a sleep in.

Speaking of Trent, when my friend had the Simone chat with her friend that knows someone in the family well, she also said apparently Simone is really possessive, so maybe that's why she goes a bit cray cray when we mention Trent. Recently he had a trip to QTN, someone said he was seen in a bar and wasn't there a pity post right after.
Trenti is an adult and should be taking some responsibility for enabling her and exploiting their children. He is such an absolute wet blanket. Sometimes he annoys me more than her. She’s horrendous but he is just a sap that appears to have no personality. It wasn’t always that way. He used to appear like a confident and fun guy. But now he is a literal lego head stuck in a body with clothes too small.
---
It is also my dream to one day be quoted in her pity reels. I give her so many “word-bites” and she just leaves me hanging.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Hi there,

Thanks for your email. I’m not sure who has given the information that the property is “not pet friendly”, I can only assume that is taken from AirBNB as it has ticked ‘no’. However, pets are on a case by case basis, and I specifically invited Maddox.

Thanks for your concern and I appreciate you putting the rumours straight.

Kind regards
Lol, Simone is the one saying it’s not pet friendly in her replies, maybe the owner missed that?

• Haha
Hi there,

Thanks for your email. I’m not sure who has given the information that the property is “not pet friendly”, I can only assume that is taken from AirBNB as it has ticked ‘no’. However, pets are on a case by case basis, and I specifically invited Maddox.

Kind regards
“I can only assume that is taken for AirBnB” well yes because that is where you are advertising the property your numbskull. It’s not like Air bnb is a gossip website lol

Attachments

• Haha

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
“NATURAL CONTENT” 😂 OMG I’M DYING! MY SIDES! 😂
---
Also, commas Scammo, commas. It’s the difference between saying “I’m eating, cunt!” And “I’m eating cunt!”

see the difference, Scammo?

• Haha

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
View attachment 2024607I’d say it’s pretty important they have both parents at home each night then. Not a different bestie round for dinner or being left in the portacoffin with babysitters then eh hon. Some alone time as a family. xo
Oh dear, oh dear. That quote that Simone posted is from a marriage guidance website called “Marriage 365”. Trouble in paradise?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
Hey Simone, what have you been gifted for the kids Easter presents this year? I’m surprised you haven’t shared it yet as you are usually super organised but is the mum life of 2 under 2 getting to you?
How did you know?! :ROFLMAO:

1678676400988.png

WHAT kind of onion?!

1678676458200.png

A WORK DAY :sick:

1678676488192.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
I noticed the other day Simone said Ryders awake window was 1 hr 40. Seems like a long awake window for a newborn. Usually 1 hr max at his age if he's 7 or 8 weeks.
You silly goose!! Ryder was properly smiling at 3 or 4 weeks (the midwife said) now he has a long awake window for a newborn. Asher was eating solids at 4 months and tried over 100 different foods before he was one, he‘s also advanced at efficiently feeding himself with a spoon. Both children are excellent sleepers. Simone‘s children reach their milestones before the average child.

• Haha

Tall Tales

VIP Member
Hi there,

Kind regards

"and I specifically invited Maddox" - awesome did he reply woof woof :ROFLMAO:
---
I feel sick watching all the STUFF she gets on a daily basis. She is so greedy, never gifts it to others in need just stacks it all up in her "labelled/gifted" containers or hocks it off for sale. Someone said 13 ads today 🤑😒🤢
What she has been getting the past 6-12 months is nothing compared to what she got prior to that. Hence her storage place

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
Ummmm WHOMST!! is this?!?
Lol Trentibaby totes catfished Simmy! 🤣🤣 ….also why are we tagging him? You told us he doesn’t look at your stories remember Simon!
83519B47-F4C0-49F2-91F0-B26610CEB320.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
If she works 8-10 hours a day, how does she find the time to fluff about, go for lunch, facials, manis and massages???????

• Haha
  • Wow
This!! Exactly, no need to lie about it. It’s okay to have a drink while breastfeeding! Stop lying about everything Simone!
Or here’s a novel idea - have a glass of wine but don’t post it all over the Insta and you wouldn’t have any problems, or have a pic with the wine not holding your baby! It’s not that hard to figure out! Also seems kind of weird - it’s like he’s her prop, obviously can’t handle both of them at once in a pic!

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Simone’s “s’mores kit” is missing two of the three ingredients needed for s’mores. It’s literally just marshmallow roasting gear. A marshmallow isn’t a s’more!
Can’t tell if that’s her being dumb or the house owners being false advertisers.

I also love how tiny and white she’s making the ad text. What’s the matter Simone, don’t want people knowing you got it for free and Trent doesn’t treat you to getaways?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha