Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don’t understand that if you can breastfeed (which she obviously can as we’ve heard her talk about it) then why wouldn’t you - especially since she’s a SAHM. Different story if you are struggling or your baby is having issues, but not once has she mentioned BF’ing struggles.

I used to express milk for the very odd occasion I wanted to head out for a dinner/lunch etc and it was an option for my partner if Bub woke hungry/it was feed time. But if I was around they’d be BF. I would never express then feed from a bottle as that was just twice as long.
Obviously just my opinion & I know every BF’ing journey is different but I wonder why Simone doesn’t discuss these issues - isn’t this a significant part of newborn life - maybe because it doesn’t align with her perfect image & perfect newborn journey?
Not defending Simone at all but I don’t like the sentiment that “why wouldn’t you breastfeed if you can esp if you’re a stay at home mum” - I chose not to breastfeed even though I could (kind of, it was rough going after a SCBU stay at the hospital) because mentally for me it was too draining and bottle feeding/formula was just way easier for everyone. Breast is best is imo a shitty sentiment that puts way too much pressure on new mums because breastfeeding is ridiculously difficult.

I do think that Simone should be talking about sharing the load with bottle feeding, a lot of people do it and it’s nothing to be ashamed of. I don’t know why she’s trying to come across as everything is perfect when I’m reality talking about any struggles is both more interesting and actually relatable - esp if she’s trying to get into the “mummy blogger” field (🙄)

• Heart
Reactions: 26

privilegedsimone

Ffs if she's on the Internet 8-10 hours a day you'd think she'd have a few mins in there to google shit before she posts willy nilly. In fact, if she's advertising something you'd think googling how to use it properly could be tangentially called "working". So if that's not what she's doing with that "work" time then wtf else is she doing?! Is photoshop that hard to wrangle and time consuming?
To be fair , it must be pretty time consuming logging in and out of different accounts to send herself messages

• Haha
Are they home yet? Dying to know if they’ve been to the storage unit, taken the car to the car wash, done 63 loads of laundry, and refreshed the house.

• Haha

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
From UPANG:

I do not know who you are, so no details of any type can be given until you are verified

Like I'm gonna out myself.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

snarkersusie

VIP Member
They sound delish... do you have the recipe?
I wish I did because there’s several important things to consider

- Do I freeze Green or Red Grapes? Or can I mix both?
- Do I need to cut the grapes before freezing them?
- What if my freezer isn’t big enough to put baking trays in? Can I just put the grapes in a Sistema container or will that impact the flavour?
- Is this recipe Gluten and Dairy free?
- What temperature do I freeze the grapes at?
- Are the grapes free range?
- Do I serve them in a bowl or on a platter?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

chipolatesandwich

Chatty Member
Her grammar is terrible “seeing as he is breastfed” does not even make sense. How about these alternatives “as he is breastfed”, “since he is breastfed”. Also you are a big fat lying cow and you made that email up yourself to a non existent invite you vapid cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

eyeswideopen456

How coincidental. Blasts one sterilizer one day, then suddenly another appears. One that just happens to be new to the market and starting its ramp up in marketing.

This I would say is 100% disingenuous. And I call bullshit on the broken sterilizer story. In fact, I hope no company got bad reviews as a result of it.

Wonder if there is cause for complaint over this as it’s surely false advertising if she lured people in with her sob story when it would have been pre planned etc.

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Cue a video soon of Asher eating that woeful meal with her maniac laughing in the back with maybe a “is THAT YUMMY BABY”

• Haha

Simone15

VIP Member
I got up early this morning and thought I’d take advantage of having 15mins up my sleeve (cause actual FT worker here) and do some housework, then I sat down to have my coffee and saw Simone doing her weekly house reset so I quickly untidied a few things around me because I refuse to be influenced by that POS.

• Haha

Semonandersin

Simon, do you really want these images on your public Instagram where your son's and their friends and their friends parents can see them when they're older? 😬🤮 seriously woman, put ya minge away! I'm all for body positivity etc but some things just don't need to be posted especially when you've got your kids future social life to think about!

(The caption on the last one though 🤮🤣)

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

chipolatesandwich

Chatty Member
So this is supposed to prove you have R there ..

No but 3 minutes ago you then uploaded the proof and all the drinks photos :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2037372

View attachment 2037376
OMG beautiful Simone you are such an inspirational mother! I saw you at your hen’s do but you looked so unbelievably happy and I didn’t want to intrude. I also only had a $10 note and no lollipops, so I didn’t want to disturb you. You are so dedicated taking Ryder with you because he is absolutely completely exclusively on demand breastfed with no bottle feeding. You are so devine! I am just frothing at that picture of you feeding Ryder. Those sunglasses are so flattering. Such an inspiration for a working mother! I hope you took some time off from working 8-10 hours today. Enjoy your evening lovely xxXx

• Haha