Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Semonandersin

What's happening here?
Looks like a stranger is holding Asher hand then Trent comes out of no where and takes over. Put your phone down you Bloody thick Cunt and hold your sons hand whilst he's near water ways!!! 🤬🤬
I don't think it's a stranger. He's in a couple of her stories this AM!

#Simon

VIP Member
Simmy why have you put the hairbrush in “Bath Items” yet there are toothbrushes in “Grooming” ???
/QUOTE]

The medicine should also not be at arms reach for wee Asher to help him self. But she doesn't child proof so guess we just sit back and wait for a serious accident or death 😔
Again least he's safe at daycare!
Simmy why have you put the hairbrush in “Bath Items” yet there are toothbrushes in “Grooming” ???
View attachment 2044270
The medicine should also not be at arms reach for wee Asher to help him self. But she doesn't child proof so guess we just sit back and wait for a serious accident or death 😔
Again least he's safe at daycare!

chipolatesandwich

Chatty Member
Ffs $800 for a contraption that boils a bit of water and steams your bottles. I JUST CANT!!! .. can pick up a second hand electric one on Facebook for $30. Does exactly the same thing. Also for a thing that she doesn’t need in a few months time it seems like one hell of a waste. She is so out of touch it’s ridiculous. Sorry simone your advice is not helpful, it is just the stupidest thing I think I have ever heard.
She had a UV steriliser I think, not a steam one.

Tall Tales

VIP Member
Interesting she would have staged that entire picture. Got someone to take it, then posted the best one. Why have a picture of a drink in this image. Unless you are told, anyone looking at this would think, omg that mother is BF and drinking at the same time. Stupid is as stupid does. I think this is worthy of ASA complaint
Exactly my thoughts as above. She is pushing it as its all one big game to her reading here and then posting

#Simon

VIP Member
It sure didn’t look like a particularly ‘special time’ when T was giving R the bottle in the photo! Also did she talk about the mastitis at all? Such a great new mum thing to bring up, super common, could have been relatable - but I don’t remember her talking about it at all!
Mayb on close friends, but it was very brief didn't say alot about it.