Simone Anderson #25 Baby Ryder is finally here, the women's refuge receipts are yet to appear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has some of the worst instincts Ive seen
1) tags a paid partnership in a post about an unfolding terrorist attack
2) tries to sell covid tests during a global shortage in a global pandemic
3) literally cannot understand a dress code (even when it's her own event) so makes herself the centre of attention at the expense of the person being celebrated
4) can't even tell what the temperature is outside to dress her child in the right amount of layers. Instead will dress just dress is whatever #ad she has just received

Reactions: 21
Let’s be honest, Auckland may be a bit city but it’s small when it comes to gossip. All it’s going to take is for a few of the right people to start talking and her lies will all come out.

Also, her friends circle is very small when you think about it, she’s not friends with other brands owners like (for example) Edna is, and she never actually works with big brands. No one collabs with her because she has nothing to actually offer anyone, she just gets all the small, up and coming new businesses because they think she’s going to help them cause of her follower count.

Reactions: 8
That ridiculous pom pom is almost bigger than his bloody head
Cute baby boy BUT ugly outfit! I am surprised she put him in it - it is definitely one of those homemade outfits a great Aunty made that you smile sweetly and say a massive thank you but file into the back of the cupboard never to see the light of day....
---

I love that this is the still photo Dom is using to promote the podcast on his stories 🤣🤣 she must be wild. I wonder if he did that on purpose.
Honestly she looks nothing like her "normal" SM photos.
Here she look great - natural - human.
Simone you are pretty when you are you! Stop the filters. This is the best thing Dom has done for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why hasn't she shared the sneak peak?? Shares just about everything else.

I can't see anything on her page that promotes the podcast at all, seems really strange to agree to do a podcast with someone then not mention a word about it 🤷🏼‍♀️ her lawyers must be working hard. I'd put money on it not actually coming out on Monday.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I can't see anything on her page that promotes the podcast at all, seems really strange to agree to do a podcast with someone then not mention a word about it 🤷🏼‍♀️ her lawyers must be working hard. I'd put money on it not actually coming out on Monday.
I’d be surprised if she actually shares the podcast with her fans 😂

spot the difference

A693B489-E505-4750-9794-7986B2F347DD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

I think she did share something on her stories yesterday. I wonder if she got paid to do it? I assume people get paid to go on podcasts?

Reactions: 2
I think she did share something on her stories yesterday. I wonder if she got paid to do it? I assume people get paid to go on podcasts?
Not usually? But yes she never does anything unless it involves a pay day so probably 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I wondered that. But I also wondered if her agency put her forward for it to get her some "positive" airtime. She was also big into her pity reels around then wasn't she? Hence the troll comments in the sneak peek
And then maybe after they saw the amount of people coming here saying it was due to her talking about tattle and she deleted all the reels

Reactions: 3
Sweetheart it should read-
Four generations AD

Don’t try and be sneaky with the ugly outfits you dress them in. This isn’t a cute moment with Gus. It is simply an advertisement for the boys foul outfits.
so many different patterns in one picture.. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her dress looks like a tablecloth I have at home...............I'll see if I can find a pic when I get home.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.