Simone Anderson #25 Baby Ryder is finally here, the women's refuge receipts are yet to appear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So listened to part one and seriously how can she not know a few things? I was induced the first time due to complications however knew a contraction on next child when I felt it. Half this story doesn’t even make sense. Majority of the time second babies come earlier. She would have know if she was engaged or not. If she was induced with Asher how can she not remember them breaking her waters? They still have to break waters.
I was induced first time and then went into spontaneous labour for my next child, I was unsure if I was actually contracting or having Braxton hicks. I got to the hospital in the nick of time 😅 Thick bleep I was 🤣

Reactions: 1
God, write out your bloody birth story. Reels is the worst way to share a long chat because people can’t fast forward and if lose your place it starts at the start. Tbh my births were all pretty similar to hers, especially the leg up on the side position so I totally shuddered at that part from flashbacks. I just can’t deal with the make up, freshly washed hair, tan, fancy dress, new nails. Am I just a TC or are all you guys like that too 12 days post birth?

Reactions: 12
God, write out your bloody birth story. Reels is the worst way to share a long chat because people can’t fast forward and if lose your place it starts at the start. Tbh my births were all pretty similar to hers, especially the leg up on the side position so I totally shuddered at that part from flashbacks. I just can’t deal with the make up, freshly washed hair, tan, fancy dress, new nails. Am I just a TC or are all you guys like that too 12 days post birth?
Not even close. I was a hot mess.

Reactions: 6
Maybe we are all different and I had a husband who had medical knowledge. So guess my experiences are different. I tortured myself and listened to her stories. What bull! Does she know what the ‘ring of fire’ actually means as her birth story she didn’t explain this. I also think when your first birth isn’t what you expect your second always sounds amazing- was in that same position but lucky as even being induced it lasted less than 3 hours.
Also find it interesting she’s mentioning stuff about Asher’s birth I’m sure she didn’t mention before.

Reactions: 7
Interesting to see how Asher’s birth suddenly isn’t all roses and magical like she portrayed previously in comparison to this baby. Just be bleeping real Simone. Nobody gives a tit

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I was induced first time and then went into spontaneous labour for my next child, I was unsure if I was actually contracting or having Braxton hicks. I got to the hospital in the nick of time 😅 Thick bleep I was 🤣
And don't forget the part where they had to rip her pants off when she felt like she needed to push like a tribal farm animal. Simmer down Simmo, so dramatic 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Interesting to see how Asher’s birth suddenly isn’t all roses and magical like she portrayed previously in comparison to this baby. Just be bleeping real Simone. Nobody gives a tit
Did she have an epidural with Asher?

And don't forget the part where they had to rip her pants off when she felt like she needed to push like a tribal farm animal. Simmer down Simmo, so dramatic 🤣
This as well. Your waters have broken so a midwife would have to check this so yes your pant will be taken off. Weird she didn’t do this herself as they would have asked her to get onto the bed to check. Maybe as it was so much easier than Asher’s she’s forgotten minor details. Or she was very clueless with this birth? But it’s now sounding like her amazing birth with Asher wasn’t as real as she portrayed it to be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Anyone else find Simmos top lip so distracting when she talks. Between the lip, the flaring nostrils and oversized dentures it’s a real sensory overload

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Trent’s parents were 2 hours away…………..why the duck didn’t they come down a few days before her due date?

Reactions: 21
Never thought I’d say this, but maybe you should get parenting advice from your close friend Christian from LFYDs
A9E43998-5DA7-4122-9170-E73E12D01284.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Trent’s parents were 2 hours away…………..why the duck didn’t they come down a few days before her due date?
That’s what I was thinking too but didn’t she also say her mum was going to look after Asher anyway
---

Never thought I’d say this, but maybe you should get parenting advice from your close friend Christian from LFYDsView attachment 1929407
Wow I wonder what simmo will think when she reads this 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is a tribal farm animal and do they push differently to a non tribal farm animal?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Mate I'm not even like that 7 years post birth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She really loves herself and thinks she's amazing !!
Why does she wear clothing that is too small for her.? That dress doesn't fit her across the top & so practical for feeding!!
And the perfect hair & makeup daily gets me. Not realistic at all....
She totally sent that to herself, what a load of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.