Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shytetalker2.0

Chatty Member
I’m probably way to wound up about this but it pisses me off that she says she won’t pander to her audience. Fuck you Simone. The same people that you’re making feel like shit, are the same ones who have followed you for years and got you to where you are. What a massive cunt.

Reactions: 22

#gifted#

VIP Member
After watching Erin with Harry I can’t help but think Asher is very quiet. I’m not sure how much younger Harry is but he’s always making noises and smiling. I don’t think I’ve see Asher do this? Not comparing just Erin’s son seems really happy.
Asher was silenced and emotionally neglected from a young age with sleep training. He's learned no reaction is best for his mother.

• Sad

shh77

VIP Member
Funny how she calls it trolling but we aren't actually sending any of these comments her way therefore not actually trolling her.
She seems to be confusing us trolling her, with her “trawling” Tattle for these comments 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
That was the most privileged, white woman boring beige birth story ever!!
1am - She pissed the bed, sorry no wait her waters trickled out.
2 something am, they were at birth care after Trenti drove real fast there, but not over the speed limit
They spent a bit of time looking for a room with her name on it or one with a bath or couch - she could not do a bed
3ish - he was here.
Photog got there 5 mins before so no video this time only some photos. She was sad that her best friend wasn’t there, and that she didn’t get the water birth. That’s honestly about it. He latched right away boom, she loved him.
Oh. So we don’t get to see her vulva this time? Such a shame.

• Haha
  • Sick

privilegedsimone

Never thought I’d say this, but maybe you should get parenting advice from your close friend Christian from LFYDs
A9E43998-5DA7-4122-9170-E73E12D01284.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Eyeswideopen88

I would actually go as far as saying I feel extremely sorry for her. Her life is so obviously fake. If she can read everything written here about her and be ok then something is not right.

I wouldn't be ok if I read this stuff about me daily. And we all do things as parents that might not be 100% right sometimes. But we don't share it online for all the sheep to follow. Her account is extremely dangerous for young impressionable people.

Okelydokely

Chatty Member
The sad truth is...
When we all say on here how different she looks, fuller face, bigger thighs etc... we're the bad guys for picking apart a pregnant woman's body.

I just saw a post in Brodie Kane's Instagram, she's in her togs at the beach and her thighs touch.. all good by me! You can't tell me that people are to believe that SA's thighs don't touch and that picture isn't photoshopped at all. Come on!! You could drive a truck between those thighs, it's just not believable AT ALL.

• Heart
Ooh Dom Harvey has just put up the sneak peak for her podcast out on Monday. Can even tell just from that small video how different she looks without the filters!
Lol "knowing your moral compass" honey we all know where you moral compass lies. That's why you have a thread dedicated to you and your lies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

butterysoft

Reported the brother. Fucking sick. Did you notice in the bath video she said to Ryder, are you ready, just like they did with Asher at swimming lessons. She’s absolutely training her kids to be fucking robots. Who do we report that video too?
I taught kids/babies swimming while I was at uni. You are supposed to say are you ready then pour water over them so they begin to associate the phrase with holding their breath. Clearly you aren’t supposed to start that young. You are supposed to drip water on their heads from about 6 weeks (I mean a sprinkle not a friggin jug) to get them used to the feeling of water in their heads.

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
Trent’s parents were 2 hours away…………..why the fuck didn’t they come down a few days before her due date?

Can someone take one for the team and give us a summary of the birth story? I’m doing the Dom harvey podcast but I cbf listening to this one 😂

• Haha