Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starstruck500

VIP Member
Did anyone see LFYDs reel of Mark talking about car seats and rear facing?

100% aimed at the shit show that Simone posted just a few days ago and sharing inaccurate information from her followers and potentially putting young kids at risk saying ‘she’ll be right’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

windowsandwalls

Chatty Member
View attachment 1931750
a friend has been in touch with Dom… sounds like we’re going to be disappointed guys
So because everyone can block, delete and report anything these days some how holding someone accountable for charity fraud is seen as ‘tearing her down’. She’s really manipulated people hasn’t she, her lawyer must be on fucken speed dial. Imagine being so fake that you need a lawyer there 24/7 just to run too to help. 🙄

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
God, write out your bloody birth story. Reels is the worst way to share a long chat because people can’t fast forward and if lose your place it starts at the start. Tbh my births were all pretty similar to hers, especially the leg up on the side position so I totally shuddered at that part from flashbacks. I just can’t deal with the make up, freshly washed hair, tan, fancy dress, new nails. Am I just a TC or are all you guys like that too 12 days post birth?
Mate I'm not even like that 7 years post birth.

• Haha
  • Heart

windowsandwalls

Chatty Member
I'll summarise, just listening on the way home🤣
That was the most privileged, white woman boring beige birth story ever!!
1am - She pissed the bed, sorry no wait her waters trickled out.
2 something am, they were at birth care after Trenti drove real fast there, but not over the speed limit
They spent a bit of time looking for a room with her name on it or one with a bath or couch - she could not do a bed
3ish - he was here.
Photog got there 5 mins before so no video this time only some photos. She was sad that her best friend wasn’t there, and that she didn’t get the water birth. That’s honestly about it. He latched right away boom, she loved him.

• Haha
  • Sick

Simone15

VIP Member
Just a word of warning, her brother does not have a huge following so it is very easy to see who has viewed his stories.
Make sure you are using a sock account and DO NOT follow your sock account on your personal account 🤦🏽‍♀️. Make sure your sock accounts are private because she can also see who is following them. Also your other accounts need generic profile pics (nothing to fo with your other accounts).
It wouldn’t surprise me if Simone asks Nic for a screenshot of his story views.
This might all sound obvious to some but with tattlers on the NZ page being doxxed by influencers it is worth checking your privacy- its actually pretty easy to find someone if you have similar themed profile pics to your personal account or names that all relate. Following other tattlers sock accounts from your personal acc is also not great- if they are not locked down then someone can search their followers.

Eyeswideopen88

I don’t think Edwards and Co gave it to her, I think Christian and Mark did. As we know, Simone likes to tag things as ads to give the impression that she has a number of partnerships but this isn’t always the case…
I don't know about anyone else but that fact she's been "given" so many big ticket items make me thinks she actually poor and can't afford shit. Like the free nappies, come on woman, donate them. You make you you're very well off and love helping charities. You can afford to buy your own nappies.

• Heart

shh77

VIP Member
Lol this isn’t as “cute” as she thinks it is! FVH are constantly bagging her out and their “JoUrNeY tO hEaLtH” is 1000% a “subtle” dig at her! 😂😂 TC
75CB33B1-5D0E-411F-AA72-0E925084A474.jpeg

• Haha

windowsandwalls

Chatty Member
my thoughts are she would have had him send the whole thing to her lawyers and they would have said what needed to be taken out. She may not have actually been involved in that part.
My guess is what she said contradicts the statement she signed closing off the court case and if it wasn’t edited then she could see herself right back there again… Must be hard not actually knowing your own story 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Okelydokely

Chatty Member
So what are her priorities going to be. She's filming, feeding, and Asher has decided to get off the couch. Two under two is not easy.🤦Have some quiet time with your family. We don't need to see another Asher fall😥. Poor Asher will be confused, she calls him Baby, then asks if he wants to sit next her whilst she feeds the baby😥
Even Trent and the dog will be confused when she calls the baby "baby".

• Haha

louisvuittonbag

Chatty Member
I laughed when she says “I’m good at sticking to something, if I say I’m gonna do it, I’m gonna do it” - what about the Women’s Refuge donations then Simmo???

• Angry
  • Haha

#nofiller

Sharing the bath clip here so people don’t give her more views.
One thing that bugs me is she always says ‘good boy’ to A and R. This is NOT how you praise children. They should not learn to associate ‘good’ and therefore self worth with performance.Be specific e.g. great balancing, I like the way you put your bib in the laundry etc.

Starstruck500

VIP Member
Ha, a comment I made about ‘ET called and wants his toes back’ was directly mentioned by Simone in the podcast! 🤣 and Simone doesn’t read Tattle 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I’m not Māori, so while I absolutely don’t sit on tables or do anything to offend people in public, in my own home I don’t abide by tikanga Māori. I do things the way I learned growing up in my culture.

This includes putting my newborn wherever it makes sense for me to put them on the day that I do it.
Fair for you but shes happy to incorporate a seemingless endless amount of Maori iconography (I won't say art as most of it is culturally appropriated white washed bullshit) n her home as window dressing though...

Not that I think Dom has any credibility anyway, but if this podcast doesn’t address the fact that her “trolling” is in response to her defrauding huge sums of money from a charity, then he will have really outdone himself.

She has some of the worst instincts Ive seen
1) tags a paid partnership in a post about an unfolding terrorist attack
2) tries to sell covid tests during a global shortage in a global pandemic
3) literally cannot understand a dress code (even when it's her own event) so makes herself the centre of attention at the expense of the person being celebrated
4) can't even tell what the temperature is outside to dress her child in the right amount of layers. Instead will dress just dress is whatever #ad she has just received

Starstruck500

VIP Member
The fact that the podcast has comments turned off (at her requests! This also shows that she clearly asked others companies to do this too, I.e that fiasco with the personalised jumpers!) and Dom has said her lawyers have reviewed and asked for parts to be removed speaks volumes. It screams guilty, things to hide and disingenuous.

She will be spewing that Dom has said that to someone and it’s now been shared here.

I’m new here. Wondering whether Simone has ever spoken about whether RoOoOo goes to daycare? I haven’t seen it? I don’t see drop offs or anything. I don’t see him get sick from childcare because he is the immaculate child just Devine and magic and everything she has dreamt for. The perfect robot roo who doesn’t have regressions, teething or sickness wake ups in the night, ever! But yeah, I am sure there’s a nanny somewhere. I’ve seen all the references to daycare 4 days in the threads just wondering if that’s a speculation/someone knows it or if she’s actually confirmed it??
Oh you are new! No she never spoke about and in fact used to use pre recorded footage to imply he was with her when he was at daycare. Lots of still shots from playgrounds and Asher waking up from naps but not much video and she was never in the shot so easy to figure out it was from the weekend.
Came out on here quite early in 2022 he has been attending since the start of that year after someone dropped some details. Think this was on the main thread before she got her own.
People would ask in her question boxes and never answered. She refused to address it.
Then someone on here was able to really clearly outline what days he was going and that weekend we got a one off "daycare prep" photo and I think that was the last it was addressed. At that point he had been going maybe 8 months(guessed that number but it was a good bulk of last year). She never mentioned any sort of daycare transitioning, looking at centres, so she was clearly trying to imply he was starting without outright lying. Up to that point she had been pretending she could keep a flawless house with a kid at home and attended countless beauty appointments and gym sessions
OH! I remember one of they key things was her saying Trent worked from home really regularly so could watch their infant (under 1 year old) while completing full time work. She implied this even on days she also showed her making a packed lunch and coffee in a to go cup for Trenti to take to the office 😂 Trenti never works from home anymore since daycare photo. In fact he's never even home in time for dinner lol

Edit to add - re nanny people did think that for a while due to the sheet amount of night outs they have and she also never used to show her cleaning thekr downstairs bedroom which is a mini master suite perfect for a nanny. But never anything more than speculation whereas daycare was confirmed by Simone (just not real start date of daycare)

Reactions: 20

Peaches87

Imagine if the baby doesn't take to a bottle and just wants the breast,how would she go to her appointments. Some babies just do not take to a bottle well and it can be a real struggle. I'm sure she's had a chat to him though about this.
I see she's visiting Erin this arvo. Looking a bit larger in Erin's pic, Erin must not know how to get the good angles

• Haha
Reactions: 20