Simone Anderson #25 Baby Ryder is finally here, the women's refuge receipts are yet to appear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh f*ck off! Of course someone gave her a huge amount of the Kmart hangers she was asking for!! She said she’d pay for them, I hope she did! But who am I kidding, this is Simon we’re talking about! This person will have said “No way beautiful! Absolutely have them for free you devine epic human! You’re such an incredible inspiration to me!” And she most definitely would NOT have insisted! 🤬
29050E70-F471-473F-B9B8-C329C61DD50F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Anyone know if this happened?
She put up a post with a screenshot of a text message she sent the gifted family saying she had transferred the money to their bank account. No way to verify if she did + the response on the text was written very Simone like, I recall something along the lines of bless your ‘beautiful or devine’ family
---

Oh f*ck off! Of course someone gave her a huge amount of the Kmart hangers she was asking for!! She said she’d pay for them, I hope she did! But who am I kidding, this is Simon we’re talking about! This person will have said “No way beautiful! Absolutely have them for free you devine epic human! You’re such an incredible inspiration to me!” And she most definitely would NOT have insisted! 🤬
View attachment 1936618
She would of thanked them by giving them heaps of lime and lemon juice she had in storage

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She put up a post with a screenshot of a text message she sent the gifted family saying she had transferred the money to their bank account. No way to verify if she did + the response on the text was written very Simone like, I recall something along the lines of bless your ‘beautiful or devine’ family
---

She would of thanked them by giving them heaps of lime and lemon juice she had in storage
Oooh I dunno 😬 are you sure she’s got enough to spare?! 🤪

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see LFYDs reel of Mark talking about car seats and rear facing?

100% aimed at the tit show that Simone posted just a few days ago and sharing inaccurate information from her followers and potentially putting young kids at risk saying ‘she’ll be right’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Did anyone see LFYDs reel of Mark talking about car seats and rear facing?

100% aimed at the tit show that Simone posted just a few days ago and sharing inaccurate information from her followers and potentially putting young kids at risk saying ‘she’ll be right’
Yes, and one comment obviously referring to Simone front facing Asher far too early.

Reactions: 8
He must be sleeping for a good 2 hours or so. Gosh it takes me about an hour to clean my car inside and out if I’m doing a proper job.
The garden stuff would hardly take any time as all. Didn’t Trent recently trim the hedge?
To be fair when she vaccums her car out after EVERY.SINGLE.DRIVE, it’s probably gonna be a 2 second job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Simone dresses Asher in nicer clothes for some other kid's first birthday party than for his own. How very sad.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t wait for you to acknowledge Waitangi Day tomorrow simmo. It must be an important day to you, since you love having Māori art around your home! You beautiful human xo

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
But why???????
Why would you bother to have all those tools for that tiny strip of lawn - surely would just have one of the push ones with the rotary type blade & even that would take you less than 2 mins! Surely the neighbours must just piss themselves laughing watching them get all that equipment out for that! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She looks so vacant and spaced out? Her soul is dead✌
Definitely looks like pre-weight loss Simone! Maybe it’s because she’s mid sentence but her face is so much more padded than what she shows on her social media!
---

Well in our garage we have some amazing artwork:

- Upside down wheels: Two bicycles upside down, gathering dust. Real life installation.
- Brown smudge on carpet: An oil stain on fake fibres from a Mazda. Available unframed.
- Fisher and Pykel number 934: A white installation piece available with old packets of frozen mixed vegetables.
You’re the funniest person on this thread 😂 I look forward to your comments every time I see your name pop up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.