Simone Anderson #20 “Charity work” reduced her to tears, being exposed as a liar-one of her biggest fears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is her brothers Instagram . The photos is cropped out if respect to all the people that aren’t Simone.
Oh wow this is so sad. Right before Christmas. So that’s why she’s been quiet today, but one thing it does prove is that she does schedule her posts and stories as I don’t think she’s actually been on since last night!

I know we’ve all been bitchy about her on here, but condolences are in order.

I lost a parent recently, three days after my birthday. This will be a very hard Christmas.

I’m constantly breaking down and crying, even at work. My coworkers know to leave me alone as them being there just makes things worse.
I’m so sorry for your loss ♥ thinking of you this Christmas!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I lost a parent recently, three days after my birthday. This will be a very hard Christmas.

I’m constantly breaking down and crying, even at work. My coworkers know to leave me alone as them being there just makes things worse.
All my love to you, and for anyone else here who has lost loved ones this year. I’m also in that club, it’s not a great place to be.

Really hoping that her grandma’s passing won’t be used for engagement as we have previously seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sad news to hear.
Now is the time for Simone to step back from social media for a while to grieve - would be super disappointing to see her jump on acting as if everything is fine, especially now that we know what has happened today. The best thing she could do moving forward is to literally just not show up to Instagram - no need for an explanation etc, just time with family, and then very soon, live in the new-born bubble. Proper break out of respect for her family.

Reactions: 27
Sad news to hear.
Now is the time for Simone to step back from social media for a while to grieve - would be super disappointing to see her jump on acting as if everything is fine, especially now that we know what has happened today. The best thing she could do moving forward is to literally just not show up to Instagram - no need for an explanation etc, just time with family, and then very soon, live in the new-born bubble. Proper break out of respect for her family.
This is what most people would do. Unfortunately this won’t be the case for her. RIP Norma.

Reactions: 7
Very sad and this close to Christmas. I do remember her posting over a year ago that she didn’t really have long to go so I guess everything since then has kind of been a blessing. There will be crying stories and I really hope a reel isn’t made to boost engagement… however this is the same woman who stole over 200k of money meant to go to women fleeing DV situations so who knows

Reactions: 20
She is definitely online as I saw she had liked one of the Hons Bri post within minutes of it being posted

• Wow
  • Sick

Grief is different for everyone but with time it does get easier. This sounds weird but I always wished I could fast forward time after losing my mum so it didn’t hurt as much. Now, 7 years later all it takes is a song to come on the radio and I’m crying.
I hope you get through Xmas ok ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

Oh Burr3rfly - I am sending you so much love. No one deserves that, sending you all the love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lost my dad this year too, grief does strange things, I find myself crying at the most random things. Huge love to all the tattlers grieving ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My deepest condolences go out to Simone and her family at this time. While she has done (and continues to do) some really really cunty things, losing a loved one is a horrific experience. It’s Christmas, everyone - even the worst of people - deserve a little love at Christmas. So, if you’re reading this Simone, I’m thinking of you and your family during this difficult time x

Reactions: 16
Will be interesting to see if see addresses her absence today because there will be a lot of googling happening from the die hard TCs…

Has Simone Anderson given birth to her second child?

Simone Anderson gives birth

Simone Anderson in Labour

Which all lead to tattle as the most recent result.

Reactions: 12
NORMA PRETSCHERER OBITUARY
PRETSCHERER, Norma Claire (Norma) (nee Turnbull). Born March 03, 1933. Passed away on December 23, 2022. Pretscherer, Norma Claire (nee Turnbull). Peacefully on the 23rd December with her 3 daughters by her side. The most giving, loving and loyal lady who always had time for her family and friends. An absolute legend. You were so loved and will be missed forever by your husband of 65 years Gus, your daughters Sonia, Nikki and Jodi, their husbands David, Andry and Murry, your grandchildren Simone, Nicklaus, Jackson, Lisa, Brooke, Amber, Jake, Maddy, Jamie, Natalia and Frankie, their husbands and wives, Trent, Claudia, Conner and Matt, your great grandchildren Gus, Asher, Harper and Marvin, so many nieces and nephews in particular Fran and her family who she regarded as a daughter, and grandchildren, your soon to arrive great grandson will know you through our stories. We are the family we are because of you, you were the wind beneath our wings, now it's your turn to fly. A special thank you to the people who took care of you in your final week, Dr John McCartie, Michael, Katherine and all the staff at Mercy Hospice College Hill. In lieu of flowers a donation to Heart Foundation NZ or Mercy Hospice.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Will be interesting to see if see addresses her absence today because there will be a lot of googling happening from the die hard TCs…

Has Simone Anderson given birth to her second child?

Simone Anderson gives birth

Simone Anderson in Labour

Which all lead to tattle as the most recent result.
She will be frothing at all the speculation and just dying to write to her post about granny.

Who has a burner account? This is our chance to reply to some of her TC minions🙈

Reactions: 4
NORMA PRETSCHERER OBITUARY
PRETSCHERER, Norma Claire (Norma) (nee Turnbull). Born March 03, 1933. Passed away on December 23, 2022. Pretscherer, Norma Claire (nee Turnbull). Peacefully on the 23rd December with her 3 daughters by her side. The most giving, loving and loyal lady who always had time for her family and friends. An absolute legend. You were so loved and will be missed forever by your husband of 65 years Gus, your daughters Sonia, Nikki and Jodi, their husbands David, Andry and Murry, your grandchildren Simone, Nicklaus, Jackson, Lisa, Brooke, Amber, Jake, Maddy, Jamie, Natalia and Frankie, their husbands and wives, Trent, Claudia, Conner and Matt, your great grandchildren Gus, Asher, Harper and Marvin, so many nieces and nephews in particular Fran and her family who she regarded as a daughter, and grandchildren, your soon to arrive great grandson will know you through our stories. We are the family we are because of you, you were the wind beneath our wings, now it's your turn to fly. A special thank you to the people who took care of you in your final week, Dr John McCartie, Michael, Katherine and all the staff at Mercy Hospice College Hill. In lieu of flowers a donation to Heart Foundation NZ or Mercy Hospice.
Sad - and call me bitchy - but there’s a total lack of semi colons in this!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.