Simone Anderson #20 “Charity work” reduced her to tears, being exposed as a liar-one of her biggest fears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Simone definitely wrote that. Putting her name first, and also mentioning not Asher. I also ran out of breath reading that based on the sheer lack of fullstops 😮💨

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I seriously hope she doesn't try and cash on during this time of grief for engagement. It'll be absolutely disgusting if she does.
She just used her two miscarriages in a Lorna Jane ad that makes her commission so anything to drive up engagement and sales is fair game for Simone.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Knew it wouldn’t take long. Simone cannot let this opportunity for head pats pass. Stand by.
Maybe because we also commented she never post on his page or likes anything. Maybe she has been reading here trying to edit and alter comments made here for later.

Reactions: 12
Maybe because we also commented she never post on his page or likes anything. Maybe she has been reading here trying to edit and alter comments made here for later.
in other words - she’s been at a party with her friends - and is now commenting. Or she’s been in labour?

Reactions: 7
I offer my sympathies to the family. It does seem they are a close family and Grandma passing will have a big impact. My opinion : she is here looking, hence the comment on her brorhers post, BUT credit to her for not being on instagram and being in the moment.

Reactions: 10
I offer my sympathies to the family. It does seem they are a close family and Grandma passing will have a big impact. My opinion : she is here looking, hence the comment on her brorhers post, BUT credit to her for not being on instagram and being in the moment.
She’s now on Instagram. Likely still in the moment however. But posting again

Reactions: 3
321..... Scamone has used poor Norma as engagement. She could of just used a simple photo in her story and left it but nope have to go the full yard. Sick twisted human she is.

Buying bots? Yuck

All she's thinking about is her page followers gross.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Love how she waited 24 hours for all her stories to drop off. Make her followers think she was having baby and then drop that for head pats.

Reactions: 11
I thought grandad was alot more ill than nana as he was moved to a home. I have to admit it is very special to be Simone's age and still have had both grandparents.

Reactions: 12
I thought grandad was alot more ill than nana as he was moved to a home. I have to admit it is very special to be Simone's age and still have had both grandparents.
I suspect grandad has dementia and needed a higher level of care than the family could give at home.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I didn’t think the obituary was that bad, I thought it was very much written in the way her family talks (don’t make me show my iPad again to prove I’m not Simone 🙄 my nails still look like tit fyi).

Condolences to you and your family, Simone.
If anything this time has shown how much people in this thread recognise that Simone is human and cares deeply for her family. All I’ve seen is outpourings of kindness from people on here.
Not the nasty TC’s people want to believe we all are 🙄
really? What I’ve seen is that she gives zero fucks about her family unless it’s to use them in some way. Ie; exploiting her elderly grandparents for engagement. Simone will grieve for 5 seconds for the camera and then go straight back to #ad#ad#ad.

wait for the funeral to all about her.

Condolences to the rest of the family though especially her Husband of 65 who must be devastated ❤

Reactions: 9
She could have written a lovely dedication on her page yet she has to go and mention #baby2 and the name. Why? Does she feel insecure about the name- doubt it. Does she now expect everyone to like it because her grandmother did? Erase that part of the write up and it was a lovely post. She just has to make it about herself and all her choices are perfect.

Reactions: 8
Yeah same, I’m a few years older than Simone and I lost 3 of my grandparents 23 years ago, only have one living grandparent left and he’s in his mid 90’s 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.