Simone Anderson #20 “Charity work” reduced her to tears, being exposed as a liar-one of her biggest fears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad - and call me bitchy - but there’s a total lack of semi colons in this!!
At first I thought Simone had written this, as she is mentioned first in the list of grandchildren. Then I thought not, because she wouldn’t have mentioned Not Asher’s imminent arrival.

Reactions: 8
Need clarification please. Simone is Simone Pretscherer (maiden name) - Norma is the Mum of Simone's Mum Nikki. So Simone didn't have her Dad's surname growing up?

Reactions: 2
I’m thinking of Norma’s family at this sad time.
I know there’s lots of us that have lost loved ones this year, being so close to Christmas is particularly awful.

The obituary states “your final week” so they must have known this was coming. Simone visited her 5 or 6 days ago but has had an awful lot of beauty appointments and meals out this week though?!

Need clarification please. Simone is Simone Pretscherer (maiden name) - Norma is the Mum of Simone's Mum Nikki. So Simone didn't have her Dad's surname growing up?
Anderson is one of her middle names which is used as her stage name. Pretscherer was her maiden name.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
From what I can see, Simone hasn’t liked her brothers post about Norma’s passing - but someone mentioned last night she liked a post from another influencer. The time from Simone’s last story and her brothers post isn’t a long so I wonder if there is some drama there.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
At least she was respectful to the family as it sounds like she was in a hospice for a week. She never addressed it, carried on her normal production which we know is her. But at least she didn’t shove her phone in her families face during her last days.

From what I can see, Simone hasn’t liked her brothers post about Norma’s passing - but someone mentioned last night she liked a post from another influencer. The time from Simone’s last story and her brothers post isn’t a long so I wonder if there is some drama there.
She doesn’t like a lot of his posts or his wife’s even when it’s their kids involved in the picture.

Reactions: 10
I’m thinking of Norma’s family at this sad time.
I know there’s lots of us that have lost loved ones this year, being so close to Christmas is particularly awful.

The obituary states “your final week” so they must have known this was coming. Simone visited her 5 or 6 days ago but has had an awful lot of beauty appointments and meals out this week though?!

Anderson is one of her middle names which is used as her stage name. Pretscherer was her maiden name.
Maybe "Ander" to add to the list of names for Not Asher as a tribute to his great grandma
Asher and Ander

Attachments

Reactions: 4
At first I thought Simone had written this, as she is mentioned first in the list of grandchildren. Then I thought not, because she wouldn’t have mentioned Not Asher’s imminent arrival.
It reeks of her writing it - although the whole family might be thick - but his arrival is imminent and she won’t be hiding that from family.

Reactions: 6
It reeks of her writing it - although the whole family might be thick - but his arrival is imminent and she won’t be hiding that from family.
It is telling that she is mentioned first in the list of grandchildren, usually the children and grandchildren would be listed according to age, with the eldest first.

Reactions: 12
Maybe "Ander" to add to the list of names for Not Asher as a tribute to his great grandma
Asher and Ander
It’s on the list already but I don’t think this name has anything to do with granny unless I’m a TC?

It is telling that she is mentioned first in the list of grandchildren, usually the children and grandchildren would be listed according to age, with the eldest first.
I noticed that, she’s not the eldest is she?
Since Sonia is the first child listed I would have thought her children would be listed first (if she has any).

Reactions: 4
I believe Anderson is her Dad's surname. Her middle name as listed in business documents is Martha.
She used to go by her maiden name Pretscherer (from Mum's side obvs) but I 'think' she chose Anderson later as it was easier? Not 100%, being a TC.

I'm not sure, but did her Mum and Dad split when she was young?

Am I a thick bleep for thinking that simone will use the stress of this as a way to go into early labour?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
If there was any giveaway Simone wrote the obituary it was that she described Gran as "the most giving, loving and loyal lady".

I really feel for the family right now. I'm very close with my Granny and the thought of losing her makes me tear up. What a horrific time to lose a loved one. I hope they can all find peace and Simone can grieve in a healthy way and take time for herself and her family off the 'gram.

Reactions: 8
Sad - and call me bitchy - but there’s a total lack of semi colons in this!!
Bad grammar runs in the family 😬😬
But also, they were married for 65 years! Poor Granddad 💔

Am I a thick bleep for thinking that simone will use the stress of this as a way to go into early labour?
I’d hate to think anyone would, but this is our Simmy we’re talking about so I wouldn’t put anything past her at this point! - how absolutely convenient for her! 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I seriously hope she doesn't try and cash on during this time of grief for engagement. It'll be absolutely disgusting if she does.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I didn’t think the obituary was that bad, I thought it was very much written in the way her family talks (don’t make me show my iPad again to prove I’m not Simone 🙄 my nails still look like tit fyi).

Condolences to you and your family, Simone.
If anything this time has shown how much people in this thread recognise that Simone is human and cares deeply for her family. All I’ve seen is outpourings of kindness from people on here.
Not the nasty TC’s people want to believe we all are 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Simone has mentioned before that her mum and aunty kept the name pretscherer when they got married as they wanted to keep the name going.

• Wow
The irony of the obituary asking for donations to a charity. Simone I hope this plays on your mind

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.