Simone Anderson #20 “Charity work” reduced her to tears, being exposed as a liar-one of her biggest fears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still don’t think she helped out. Why was she the only one not wearing a vest. Remember she’s so tiny a men’s L or XL would definitely fit. But no, she takes a photo in her normal clothes.
Do you think she has to take a photo of her nails each time or is she doing that for us now to make our lives easier?
I honestly think she’s bleeping with us with the nails at this point because she knows they’re like a time stamp

Reactions: 14
I also feel like (this might just be me) but if you had two miscarriages before this one, why you would get everything with the kids name on and tempt fate when the baby is not even here yet. It’s not always a guarantee just because you’re in the third trimester or almost due.. anyway just my opinion. I just know I would still be weary after miscarriage until the moment the baby arrives.
I totally feel this. We had a miscarriage last Christmas and are due in the next few weeks. I still don’t feel like I can fully get excited like I did when pregnant with our other two, which is sad but there’s always that small bit of doubt in the back of my mind after going through loss.

Pregnancy after a miscarriage is an absolute mind duck and filled with so much anxiety. Why has she never talked about that side of it?? Especially after two miscarriages.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Very similar here after a miscarriage and then a friend after a late miscarriage. Just doesn't add up at all with Simon.
Just as a counter, my sister was the same as Simone supposedly is. She had a miscarriage and fell pregnant again straight away and has had a name picked out right from the start. Some people are just like that, she said it’s helped her bond easier.

Reactions: 1
Cf last 24hrsast one was 9hrs ago.

A unzipping his sleep bag.
Reverting conent 😴😴😴

The bottom of the pillow looks so weird. Can tell she's using some filter over her video.

Man she loves a good filter/edit . 🤣🤣🤣

She's made herself look incredibly wrinkles around her eyes 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I wonder how she really feels about Asher’s ‘rockstar’ finger sucking- seems to be a real habit for him. I bet it annoys her.

• Haha
Still don’t think she helped out. Why was she the only one not wearing a vest. Remember she’s so tiny a men’s L or XL would definitely fit. But no, she takes a photo in her normal clothes.
Do you think she has to take a photo of her nails each time or is she doing that for us now to make our lives easier?
They categorize the areas the volunteers are working by their colored vests. Scamone didn't have one, maybe she didn't actually Volunteer help, just there for the photo op. I'm sure they would have had a range of vest sizes🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cf last 24hrsast one was 9hrs ago.

A unzipping his sleep bag.
Reverting conent 😴😴😴

The bottom of the pillow looks so weird. Can tell she's using some filter over her video.

Man she loves a good filter/edit . 🤣🤣🤣

She's made herself look incredibly wrinkles around her eyes 🤣
Her eye looks super droopy in that photo, and I’ve noticed in a few other videos. Botox wearing off?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.