Simone Anderson #20 “Charity work” reduced her to tears, being exposed as a liar-one of her biggest fears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But what has she to gain from pretending he hasn’t been born? She uses her children for $$$ and given how work is drying up, she would be bleeding his baby dry. (whatever the cord bank leaves in his cord).
If the MC didn’t happen then pretending he hasn’t been born would be to cover that fact up.

Reactions: 4
I feel like she’s only around 32 weeks 😆 I’m 27 weeks and look bigger than her, but I’m also only 160cm haha

It’s hot for me, 27 degrees in Auckland today 😆🤪

So no absolutely nothing like Australia, my Dad lives in perth and I basically die there at 36 degrees so I can’t even imagine the desert haha!
Thanks. Thought it was September. Still almost 3 months.

So how does that explain her being this big at 20 weeks, and this small at 32? View attachment 1833088
Yeah I have no idea I’m not saying I’m right I just assumed in her selfies she uses flattering angles/photoshop.

Reactions: 2
So.
How do we get the media to pick this up. Any part of this. And then uncover all of this lying and scandal. It’s time I think. The lies are becoming so much now. It’s almost daily she lies more
I feel like Jane Yee has got to be in here, she’s loves a goss.. Jane get The Spinoff expose happening please!

Pregnancy hormones can cause lasered hair to grow back. Gracie Taylor on The Girls Uniterrupted podcast talked about it on there.
Maybe the pubes are fine if they're dark, but maybe not leg hair if you're blonde.
All I know is I have some grey pubes and they are immune to laser! Sucks being in your 40s 😆
Yea I do remember Gracie saying that but she’s a natural blonde where Simon ain’t lol

Is she really even pregnant? Maybe she is absolutely delusional and has convinced herself she is pregnant, but has to wear a fake bump 🤣
It also means her family, friends, and those companies she promotes are all complicit in this deception. How can you trust any company that uses a promoter who is "faking" her posts. What do her friends think, or are they too scared to speak out fearing litigious Scamone

It also means her family, friends, and those companies she promotes are all complicit in this deception. How can you trust any company that uses a promoter who is "faking" her posts. What do her friends think, or are they too scared to speak out fearing litigious Scamone
No, she is lying to them too!

She mentioned 2 miscarriages. Maybe the video is the second one? Cause there was definitely a miscarriage before that video was filmed as Trent comment about the line looking stronger on that test.
So first miscarriage Feb hence her videoing it cause it was a new experience for her. Then video and maybe second miscarriage and then current not Asher?
A line looking stronger on a test doesn’t automatically equal a miscarriage. Could be same pregnancy but different day or time of day. Most people test more than once.

I wouldn’t put it past her if she faked the bump in the 20 weeks pic to throw us off the scent….
I think this bump is real and her later ones are very very edited.

I wouldn’t put it past her if she faked the bump in the 20 weeks pic to throw us off the scent….
No, lot of the ones people have captured here have been from other peoples photos or time lapse where they have quickly paused and taken a snap. One reasons she’s not doing her time lapse anymore.
Just need a good sort to find her in the wild and let us know.
On another note, when you have nothing at all to do in a day it’s amazing what you can get done when not having a full time job that takes you out the house by 7:30am everyday! I managed to reset the house, clean the windows, water the plants and guess what all before midday! And I didn’t need a phone or a planner to remind mea- why? because I actually had time and sitting in a house all day makes you kind of want to sort stuff out.

So.
How do we get the media to pick this up. Any part of this. And then uncover all of this lying and scandal. It’s time I think. The lies are becoming so much now. It’s almost daily she lies more
the media have to be very careful around defamation. There’s not actually any hard and fast proof and they likely won’t print speculation. Even an opinion piece on something so controversial would be borderline.

what they could say though, is that there is an online forum that speculates and point people here. That’s true and no one can come for them over that.

That would be the best Christmas present of all if media picked this and called her out for her fake and scamming ways. She needs to be knocked off the influencer perch and called out for the multitudes of lies in all she says and promotes.
I 100% think the media are watching and they print what they can. Ie, the 48,657 complaints to the ASA.

Yes if there were two miscarriages, then the feijoa salad wouldn’t be the February 2nd miscarriage. It would have to be from either the second loss or Not Asher (looking less likely).

Here is the post referring to February 2nd loss and the nails match that date.
View attachment 1833099View attachment 1833100
The dress in top photo matches the dress in the video of her telling trent?? 🤔 we all know she only wears items once

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.