Simone Anderson #20 “Charity work” reduced her to tears, being exposed as a liar-one of her biggest fears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is her brothers Instagram . The photos is cropped out if respect to all the people that aren’t Simone.
That is so sad for the family especially at Christmas time. I lost my nephew a week before Christmas so know the outpouring of grief. Often happens when one person passes away, new life begins. She did spend a lot of time with them which is great. I know she loves her grandparents dearly. RIP Norma.

Reactions: 15
If I remember right she did put up a story a wee while ago saying something along the lines of “making the most of grandmas last few months”….so maybe it wasn’t so unexpected. Either way it’s sad, & especially around Xmas. Asher is lucky he got to spend time with her & though he will never remember her, will have some lovely photos to look back on. She looked like a lovely lady.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Aw 💔 poor Granddad 😢 RIP Norma.

Norman was on the list for baby Not Asher hey?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh that is sad for them all 😢 hard time of year, even if they were expecting it.

Reactions: 2
Heartbreaking for Grandad, and considering Simone’s mental health through this pregnancy it’s going to hit her hard. Birthing is hard enough without the added pain of grief.

Reactions: 9
Heartbreaking for Grandad, and considering Simone’s mental health through this pregnancy it’s going to hit her hard. Birthing is hard enough without the added pain of grief.
Sure is - my Dad passed away a couple of months before my I had my first born. The emotions run wild. Such a difficult time for them especially Simone.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Aw 💔 poor Granddad 😢 RIP Norma.

Norman was on the list for baby Not Asher hey?
I said Normie. I don’t think people would use Norman in this day in age 🤷🏻‍♀️ I hope there is some kind of nod to Granny, maybe a middle name?

Reactions: 5
I do know she shared the name with her because she didn’t think she would be there for the birth. Yes, sad and especially this time of year. I just hope S doesn’t use her platform in the wrong way as she needs to remember there is the rest of her family to consider.

Reactions: 12
I do know she shared the name with her because she didn’t think she would be there for the birth. Yes, sad and especially this time of year. I just hope S doesn’t use her platform in the wrong way as she needs to remember there is the rest of her family to consider.
Well the saying “take it to your grave” is real.

I’m going to hell….

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she mentioned her mental health during pregnancy? I must have missed it.

It’s very very sad about her grandmother.
Simone exploits her family and baby-including posting her baby naked online- every single day, so when she stops that, then I’ll stop snarking on her.

Reactions: 19
Has she mentioned her mental health during pregnancy? I must have missed it.

It’s very very sad about her grandmother.
Simone exploits her family and baby-including posting her baby naked online- every single day, so when she stops that, then I’ll stop snarking on her.
Yes she has? She takes Panadol for her mental health doesn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I know we’ve all been bitchy about her on here, but condolences are in order.

I lost a parent recently, three days after my birthday. This will be a very hard Christmas.

I’m constantly breaking down and crying, even at work. My coworkers know to leave me alone as them being there just makes things worse.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.