Simone Anderson #20 “Charity work” reduced her to tears, being exposed as a liar-one of her biggest fears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well we know where the bed is in the new babies room. I love my animals but they are not children and are not classed as the same.
I do love how people can have a name for their child and be adamant that is the name. Maybe I’m indecisive but I feel I have to look at the baby and still work out if it suits.
Don’t understand this either. I had three names for mine and then took a week to give a name because none suited the personality

Reactions: 4
So Visionwest have posted that their last day was yesterday. So definitely no volunteering this week for Saint Simone and Thoughtful Trenti. Lying witch.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I thought about getting my nails done for Christmas, but though nah, can't be fucked plus that money can go on something else more important.

I'll live with my broken and split nails.
I suck at having nails. If I ever get a set done I seem to immediately be like “oh I must open this car bonnet (or similar annoying task)” and boom! Mani ruined

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I suck at having nails. If I ever get a set done I seem to immediately be like “oh I must open this car bonnet (or similar annoying task)” and boom! Mani ruined
I doubt she would know what a car bonnet was so this is an unlikely situation for her. A more likely one would be opening and searching through all of the containers in the fridge simply labeled as 'vegetables' trying to search for some carrots. A chip is bound to happen when you have to extensively search through multiple containers that have the same label on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well we know where the bed is in the new babies room. I love my animals but they are not children and are not classed as the same.
I do love how people can have a name for their child and be adamant that is the name. Maybe I’m indecisive but I feel I have to look at the baby and still work out if it suits.
I also feel like (this might just be me) but if you had two miscarriages before this one, why you would get everything with the kids name on and tempt fate when the baby is not even here yet. It’s not always a guarantee just because you’re in the third trimester or almost due.. anyway just my opinion. I just know I would still be weary after miscarriage until the moment the baby arrives.

Reactions: 18
I also feel like (this might just be me) but if you had two miscarriages before this one, why you would get everything with the kids name on and tempt fate when the baby is not even here yet. It’s not always a guarantee just because you’re in the third trimester or almost due.. anyway just my opinion. I just know I would still be weary after miscarriage until the moment the baby arrives.
That's definitely been the case I've noticed with a friend who had losses before a successful pregnancy. She was very hesitant to even mention being pregnant the whole way through.

Reactions: 9
That's definitely been the case I've noticed with a friend who had losses before a successful pregnancy. She was very hesitant to even mention being pregnant the whole way through.
Same with someone I know after multiple miscarriages and x rounds of IVF.......she was so scared that she would not go full term, she rarely shared anything about her pregnancy.

She also couldn't decide on a name until she was born.

Reactions: 9
Very similar here after a miscarriage and then a friend after a late miscarriage. Just doesn't add up at all with Simon.

Reactions: 7
Same lol. One time I got them done and immediately ruined them closing the zip on my handbag. I just don’t want to part with money for that

Reactions: 6
She said last week than they had so much fun and Trent had organised to take his team and she was going to go too. I wonder what Canon would think about that?
“So much fun” is such a weird way of wording volunteering 😬😬 yes Simmy ‘giving back’ and thinking of and helping others is such a ‘fun and cute and novelty’ thing to do! 🤢🤬

Reactions: 5
Still don’t think she helped out. Why was she the only one not wearing a vest. Remember she’s so tiny a men’s L or XL would definitely fit. But no, she takes a photo in her normal clothes.
Do you think she has to take a photo of her nails each time or is she doing that for us now to make our lives easier?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.