Simone Anderson #20 “Charity work” reduced her to tears, being exposed as a liar-one of her biggest fears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Possible new thread name:

#21 Simmy's juicy Lemongate scandal, refuses to engage in the Women’s Refuge debate shambles

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She uses the fake handbags to hide her butt in photos. Please can someone take a photo of her if you see her in the wild. I’d love to see what a non filtered non edited version looks like. She is so vain.
#21 Mirror mirror on the wall, Im vain and greedy and take it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion

Simone Anderson #21 When life gives you Lemons - Lie about them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Happy FrEsH sHeEt FrIdAy everyone! Hope all you TCs have done your weekly house clean before 7am 🕖
Mine was done on Wednesday :oops:

God I HATE that stupid light

She uses the fake handbags to hide her butt in photos. Please can someone take a photo of her if you see her in the wild. I’d love to see what a non filtered non edited version looks like. She is so vain.
#21 Mirror mirror on the wall, Im vain and greedy and take it all.
I've said this before, my friend saw her at the Clevedon markets, she was shocked. She said she's a huge woman, with a fat double chin and her skin was bad, this was early July. "she's a huge witch, really tall and wide" were her words lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Mine was done on Wednesday :oops:

God I HATE that stupid light

I've said this before, my friend saw her at the Clevedon markets, she was shocked. She said she's a huge woman, with a fat double chin and her skin was bad, this was early July. "she's a huge witch, really tall and wide" were her words lol
I'll be heading to Akld over Christmas - wanna hide out in Hobbyville and see her IRL!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This time of year is super stressful for some, and not everything is #gifted, or #blessed. Relationships are strained, finances are tight. If you are in a position to, please consider donating a safe night to Women’s Refuge. $20 for one night, and it can truely help someone out and change their life.
Merry Christmas all

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well we know where the bed is in the new babies room. I love my animals but they are not children and are not classed as the same.
I do love how people can have a name for their child and be adamant that is the name. Maybe I’m indecisive but I feel I have to look at the baby and still work out if it suits.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought about getting my nails done for Christmas, but though nah, can't be fucked plus that money can go on something else more important.

I'll live with my broken and split nails.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.