Simone Anderson #20 “Charity work” reduced her to tears, being exposed as a liar-one of her biggest fears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:
The teachers were gifted chocolate and champagne but all they really wanted was an end to the woman’s refuge pain.
This is great! It’s too long unfortunately, could you tweak it?

Simone Anderson #21 teachers were gifted champagne, they really wanted an end to women’s refuge pain

(that may still be too long, it’s tricky trying to get these in the thread titles!!)

Reactions: 10
First I saw her sitting on the floor "doing her lashes" with a pillow on her lap...no belly. Next minute holding her non-existant belly.........what the duck is going on?

I didn't pay attention.....................mani watch................what were her nails in the lash video?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys, you forget she’s only just showing now! Don’t you remember she told us she carried A so small so this one won’t be any different. It’s why you never notice her out in the wild because you’re expecting a heavily pregnant person and that’s not her at all. I mean all those un edited photos others have taken have just distorted her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First I saw her sitting on the floor "doing her lashes" with a pillow on her lap...no belly. Next minute holding her non-existant belly.........what the duck is going on?

I didn't pay attention.....................mani watch................what were her nails in the lash video?
Looks to be the current nails, this is from Maniwatch 9 December

85106BED-4F96-49D2-A9AA-9ABBE78F08F7.png
AD6A28D8-3B16-48C8-B153-E8C63BCADB62.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Hand just below the breasts to make the breast appear bigger and bump smaller. Leg out in front, angle, bag covering all little tricks. You can see from her back how rounded she actually is. She may not be popping out and maybe that’s why she thinks she ‘small’ but she’s very rounded all over.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's so exhausting to keep up with. Lies upon lies upon lies... Feel like I've just caught up with her and then bam she's lying some more...

Reactions: 9
Oh Hahaha I'm just catching up on lemongate. Of all the things to lie about, why about god damn lemons 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's so exhausting to keep up with. Lies upon lies upon lies... Feel like I've just caught up with her and then bam she's lying some more...
She must not sleep very well at night knowing she is full of lies and deceit. It must be exhausting constantly having to cover your ass and plot/plan every time you post an Instagram story in case you say or do something you’re trying to hide!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.