Simone Anderson #20 “Charity work” reduced her to tears, being exposed as a liar-one of her biggest fears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking the other day her meal sizes are a standard size and someone who has had wls it would be so hard for her to finish that size, unless she has stretched her stomach back out a little
She had wls what, 8 years ago? She would be able to manage ‘standard’ size portions from about 2/3 years onwards. But I did think the same the other day that one particular plate looked v large. She doesn’t show her clean plate after like she does for Asher so there is a good chance it’s just for show.

Reactions: 5
I’m in education and know at our place we’d have enjoyed a beautiful platter morning tea. Her daycare gifts screamed “I can’t be bothered”. Fine if you’re in late pregnancy but she’s got ages to go so could have done something much more thoughtful and put some effort in. And the spelling! Her job is marketing herself so she needs to get it right.

Reactions: 10
I’m in education and know at our place we’d have enjoyed a beautiful platter morning tea. Her daycare gifts screamed “I can’t be bothered”. Fine if you’re in late pregnancy but she’s got ages to go so could have done something much more thoughtful and put some effort in. And the spelling! Her job is marketing herself so she needs to get it right.
She hasn’t got ages to go, she’s overdue.

I was delighted to see that the art supplies she organised when she was pregnant with Asher have finally been pulled out of the cupboard.
E31F8574-DA50-4D78-AAC5-396D901AD780.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm in early childhood too and a gift like that wouldn't be able to be accepted without management approval. And also did she gift one to the office lady who sorts her account etc, the kitchen people who provide the food for him (if her centre does that) , the relievers, the list could go on. It will be an eyeroll and laugh in the staff room afterwards.

She hasn’t got ages to go, she’s overdue.

I was delighted to see that the art supplies she organised when she was pregnant with Asher have finally been pulled out of the cupboard.
View attachment 1823553
I think this is the first time that the art kit has been used. The paint brushes are new looking, all pencils and pens facing the same way. I want to see it now Asher has used it. Will she put the brushes in the dish washer?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm in early childhood too and a gift like that wouldn't be able to be accepted without management approval. And also did she gift one to the office lady who sorts her account etc, the kitchen people who provide the food for him (if her centre does that) , the relievers, the list could go on. It will be an eyeroll and laugh in the staff room afterwards.
This!!! I did enough bundles of home baking so there was some for not just our child’s teachers but the office staff, the chefs, teachers in other classrooms etc. As a family we are so grateful for what they do.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm getting early stages of labour vibes from this mornings stories. Walking around the neighbourhood to progress, no Asher, no outfit of the day selfie?
Cue baby not Asher being here by Xmas day and being "the best Christmas gift ever"

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Correct, I think gifts over a certain amount which theses gifts would easily exceed are counted as income, and need high management approval. The gifts make her look stupid and desperate to be noticed. Teachers don't want gifts like that. She's thick as thrives and staff room Goss would be wild 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Also re the gifts, don’t give alcohol as presents as you never know who is a recovering alcoholic. We stopped giving bottles of wine as gifts in my work ages ago because of this, especially now with so many people cutting out booze.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ll leave the list of baby names right here, feel free to add any last minute options:

Addison
Adin
Alex
Ander
Archer
Archie
Atlas
Aubrey
Avery
Blake
Bowen
Bowie
Brooklyn
Cameron
Charlie
Devon
Elliot
Ezra
Harlow
Harper
Henley
Hunter
James
Jordan
Levi
Maximilian
Maxwell
Micah
Miller
Nixon
Ollie
Remy
Riley
Rio
Shiloh
Simon
Tate
Quinn

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm getting early stages of labour vibes from this mornings stories. Walking around the neighbourhood to progress, no Asher, no outfit of the day selfie?
Cue baby not Asher being here by Xmas day and being "the best Christmas gift ever"
She may have told Not Asher to come today as the numbers line up with her over the top obsessed perfect life 22.12.2022

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol as I said up thread she’s the self confessed ✨pLaTtEr QuEeN✨ so she definitely could have used her “skills” to provide a devine morning tea but na cbf 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Correct, I think gifts over a certain amount which theses gifts would easily exceed are counted as income, and need high management approval. The gifts make her look stupid and desperate to be noticed. Teachers don't want gifts like that. She's thick as thrives and staff room Goss would be wild 🤣🤣
Come out come out wherever you are! Would LOVE some goss from the teachers!! 🫖🤫🤐

Reactions: 7
Nice camel toe there Simmy! You gonna wear those leggings all day now?
I don’t know why she persists in the no knicker thing while working out. She says she then showers and puts her dirty gear back on and goes out for her business appointments (aka massages and beauty appointments). But it’s okay!! Because she doesn’t sweat 🤭

• Sick
It is normal to have more vaginal discharge in pregnancy. This helps prevent any infections travelling up from the vagina to the womb. Towards the end of pregnancy, the amount of discharge increases further. In the last week or so of pregnancy, it may contain streaks of sticky, jelly-like pink mucus.

Ew.......................................another reason not to buy her second hand tights.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.