Simone Anderson #20 “Charity work” reduced her to tears, being exposed as a liar-one of her biggest fears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why she persists in the no knicker thing while working out. She says she then showers and puts her dirty gear back on and goes out for her business appointments (aka massages and beauty appointments). But it’s okay!! Because she doesn’t sweat 🤭
I know after a good solid workout I would not be taking my neither regions to massages, nail appointments etc. I used to think how disgusting and disrespectful she was to the person doing the treatment, then she cleared it up by saying she doesnt sweat....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I don’t know why she persists in the no knicker thing while working out. She says she then showers and puts her dirty gear back on and goes out for her business appointments (aka massages and beauty appointments). But it’s okay!! Because she doesn’t sweat 🤭
If your already having a shower why wouldn‘t you just change into clean clothes afterwards 🤨
For someone whos supposedly a clean freak she clearly lacks in personal hygiene 😅

Reactions: 17
I think this is the first time that the art kit has been used. The paint brushes are new looking, all pencils and pens facing the same way. I want to see it now Asher has used it. Will she put the brushes in the dish washer?
Don’t be silly!! She would given those paint brushes a “deep clean”🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know after a good solid workout I would not be taking my neither regions to massages, nail appointments etc. I used to think how disgusting and disrespectful she was to the person doing the treatment, then she cleared it up by saying she doesnt sweat....
So if she doesn’t sweat, then her trainers at F45 aren’t doing it right at all. There is no way you “wouldn’t” sweat in some capacity at F45. Especially in this heat atm in Auckland. That is of course if she is doing a full workout and not just doing a few stations and recording then leaving

Secondly, she’s gone straight to an appointment as her Tshirt is tucked exactly the same. Which is disgusting. She will have an odour. Her crotch will be gross.

Thirdly. No ad on her chiropractic appointment post. How typical.

Reactions: 8
If your already having a shower why wouldn‘t you just change into clean clothes afterwards 🤨
For someone whos supposedly a clean freak she clearly lacks in personal hygiene 😅
Yuck!!!!!! she has a wardrobe overflowing with clothes and loves to do washing, why not wear fresh clothes??!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So if she doesn’t sweat, then her trainers at F45 aren’t doing it right at all. There is no way you “wouldn’t” sweat in some capacity at F45. Especially in this heat atm in Auckland. That is of course if she is doing a full workout and not just doing a few stations and recording then leaving

Secondly, she’s gone straight to an appointment as her Tshirt is tucked exactly the same. Which is disgusting. She will have an odour. Her crotch will be gross.

Thirdly. No ad on her chiropractic appointment post. How typical.
Here’s her “ad” disclaimer 🤦🏼‍♀️

Straight from the gym to the chiropractor, devine!

View attachment 1824022
Considering how up close and personal her chiropractor gets.... bet she absolutely stinks 🤢 imagine having no respect for someone who is giving you a FREE service that you can't even have the decency to have a bleeping shower before hand knowing you have just come from the gym 😡

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
That's just bleeping foul. Whilst I wear deodorant (first thing in the morning), I always top up before I go.

Reactions: 6
But guys she admitted she suffered major lower back pain with A but not now. Admitting something wasn’t actually perfect in the pregnancy.
I don’t know how she doesn’t sweat. I know when I started training inside a gym again it was always hot and gross.
Some of those exercises she did today should have increased the heart rate and caused a little sweat. I have a sister who doesn’t sweat that much but will in a good intense workout.

Reactions: 5
Here’s her “ad” disclaimer 🤦🏼‍♀️

Considering how up close and personal her chiropractor gets.... bet she absolutely stinks 🤢 imagine having no respect for someone who is giving you a FREE service that you can't even have the decency to have a bleeping shower before hand knowing you have just come from the gym 😡
Did she say in the past that carries super easy and her pregnancies are a breeze. First ive seen of her "struggling" with a pregnancy. I don't doubt it happened because thats part of carrying a human but Just goes to show that she is constantly lying about how easy breezy her life is

It is normal to have more vaginal discharge in pregnancy. This helps prevent any infections travelling up from the vagina to the womb. Towards the end of pregnancy, the amount of discharge increases further. In the last week or so of pregnancy, it may contain streaks of sticky, jelly-like pink mucus.

Ew.......................................another reason not to buy her second hand tights.
Yeah was going to say.. she’s preggers there’s always going to be extra discharge. She’ll quickly know if her waters break/start leaking

Yikes at some of the teachers sounding super ungrateful that people even bother giving them something 😆

Families are going to start having to do pre screening gift tests ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yikes at some of the teachers sounding super ungrateful that people even bother giving them something 😆

I’ll snark about anything but I have found this whole gift giving talk really gross lol I think it’s a real reach that people are criticising the gifts.

Reactions: 16
I’ll leave the list of baby names right here, feel free to add any last minute options:

Addison
Adin
Alex
Ander
Archer
Archie
Atlas
Aubrey
Avery
Blake
Bowen
Bowie
Brooklyn
Cameron
Charlie
Devon
Elliot
Ezra
Harlow
Harper
Henley
Hunter
James
Jordan
Levi
Maximilian
Maxwell
Micah
Miller
Nixon
Ollie
Remy
Riley
Rio
Shiloh
Simon
Tate
Quinn
I’m going with Archer/Archie/Arthur/an A name cos she thinks she’s a Kardashian with her sneaky pregnancy 🤪

I’ll snark about anything but I have found this whole gift giving talk really gross lol I think it’s a real reach that people are criticising the gifts.
I just don’t think gifting alcohol is appropriate unless you know the person well enough to know that’s an ok gift to give them.

I really do think she's due January. She wouldn’t be doing this if she was about to drop
Yes she would she did with Asher.

But guys she admitted she suffered major lower back pain with A but not now. Admitting something wasn’t actually perfect in the pregnancy.
I don’t know how she doesn’t sweat. I know when I started training inside a gym again it was always hot and gross.
Some of those exercises she did today should have increased the heart rate and caused a little sweat. I have a sister who doesn’t sweat that much but will in a good intense workout.
She’s lying about not sweating.

Reactions: 6

This won't go well, I'm sure a lot of teachers are hard working, but at our school the damn kid has had more time at home than in school. At one point it was almost every week at least one day was cancelled. Teachers had the audacity to send home a note asking the kids to bring them something for a morning tea. If I'd had a stale pack of biscuits I'd have sent them in, but they got zilch from us.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

If you're going to give a gift, make it thoughtful and not just a token. If anything, a card with heartfelt appreciation and thanks goes miles and would be preferred by many than an expensive item that was picked without care or consideration.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.