Simone Anderson #20 “Charity work” reduced her to tears, being exposed as a liar-one of her biggest fears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And salad proof at 38 weeks ago

Except that others probably put more thought into their gifts so they’ll mean more to the teachers
this is absolutely true. I teach ece and the most memorable gifts are personalised. Any gift is lovely but my favourite gift is a Christmas decoration! Not even an expensive one!
And yes, Simone, I’ve been gifted Moët and Ferrero before. The ferrero went into the communal choc stash and the Moët was given to my mum because I’m allergic to grapes.

Reactions: 16
Those gifts for the teachers reek of “oh tit I forgot all about you and had to grab some stuff at the supermarket, look it’s fancy bubbly to distract you”.

I did home baking for preschool gifts this year. And a nice card. With correct grammar and gratitude for their love and care. I’m surprised Simone couldn’t muster up some amaaaazing brownie, oh wait that takes effort and thought. Like @clingingtoreality i think it was said, Simone is only generous when it makes her look good.

Reactions: 13
I actually understand her whole "we aren't saying as it was a nightmare having people constantly message asking when I was in labour when overdue"
That would also drive me batty and not want to tell anyone second time around

HOWEVER she also choose to do either some real crappy things when knowingly pregnant for a cash grab and not disclosing risks to other pregnant ladies or she using a video of an earlier miscarriage and committing to a pretty dark story line just for the insta head pats. And the only way to know which is for her baby to show up. That's the only reason everyone care so much Simone

To add- even with the later pregnancy story, she's still a tit head for framing her Neutrogena ad as live then annoucing she was pregnant and not printing a retraction.
I get people not wanting to share the exact date - particularly if they know they’ll be induced, c section etc, but I’ve never come across someone who kept it so top secret. Usually a ‘early next year’, ‘January’ is enough to keep the date between the parents but not sound like a total clown.

Reactions: 10
Can confirm, the SMH whirly thingee does the thing I wanted it to.

Came well packaged and appears good quality with ball bearings to facilitate the whirliness.

It also sounds a lot louder in the video than it actually is.

10/10, would recommend to friends and family.

Nevermind - the video was too big to upload

There is a comment that’s been there for 8 hours that hasn’t been deleted yet

Pregnancy announcement reel has been removed though so whilst she doesn’t give a duck about her kids she clearly cares about what her followers think and is trying to remove any proof
28F8239E-7108-4616-B7DA-7B1E0D4B9D40.jpeg

To find her reels you go to the reels tab, not her main feed tab.

Reactions: 1
I think she used two different pregnancy tests. One being the MC (the coloured tips) and the video from not Asher pregnancy test. The outfit is different. Surely she wouldn’t change her outfit then decide to take a photo.

Reactions: 5
I think she used two different pregnancy tests. One being the MC (the coloured tips) and the video from not Asher pregnancy test. The outfit is different. Surely she wouldn’t change her outfit then decide to take a photo.
At this point who knows what she would do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes but the nails will be within a 2 week window, and it’s the same salad. So she didn’t have a MC and then was pregnant with Not Asher within that 2 week window.

Reactions: 11
Blood test in preparation for tomorrow's c-section or planned induction maybe??
Perhaps her for toe suspects her of being a snake and is wanting to check! 🤣🐍

Those gifts for the teachers reek of “oh tit I forgot all about you and had to grab some stuff at the supermarket, look it’s fancy bubbly to distract you”.

I did home baking for preschool gifts this year. And a nice card. With correct grammar and gratitude for their love and care. I’m surprised Simone couldn’t muster up some amaaaazing brownie, oh wait that takes effort and thought. Like @clingingtoreality i think it was said, Simone is only generous when it makes her look good.
The very least she could she is make them an epic, devine, incredible platter! She is the ✨pLaTtEr QuEeN!✨ after all! 🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
OMG - How small is she going to be making the other parents feel by delivering extravagant gifts like this when times are tough. I guess her CF money needs to be spent on something. bleeping disgusting! And considering (according to Simmy) he's only been going to preschool for a few months - bleeping ridiculous gifts :ROFLMAO: the teachers will be embarrassed. Once again she tries to show her generosity - even though she's scammed Women's Refuge!
This is so bad! I regifted a big box of cookies I was given as we had enough food for Xmas and things are a bit tight, they were super appreciative 🤷🏼‍♀️

this is absolutely true. I teach ece and the most memorable gifts are personalised. Any gift is lovely but my favourite gift is a Christmas decoration! Not even an expensive one!
And yes, Simone, I’ve been gifted Moët and Ferrero before. The ferrero went into the communal choc stash and the Moët was given to my mum because I’m allergic to grapes.
Ooh that’s a good idea! I might be more onto it and will be financially stabler next year. We’ve only been with preschool for 2 months 😅

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.