Simone Anderson #20 “Charity work” reduced her to tears, being exposed as a liar-one of her biggest fears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yikes at some of the teachers sounding super ungrateful that people even bother giving them something 😆

Families are going to start having to do pre screening gift tests ffs
I can’t speak for others, and I certainly don’t want to come across ungrateful. For me I think the practice of gift giving in this way isn’t necessary. I love a card from my children, and have kept every one given to me over the last 20 years. Gifts- not required - and certainly not if a family is struggling.

My comment was intended to reflect the lack of thought a gift such as she gave showed, when, as another tattler mentioned, she is the platter queen. I’m exhausted at the end of the year and would love to not have to make my lunch and have a treat.

Reactions: 14
The gift was a last minute- crap I best give something. Teachers don’t expect anything however they probably do get sick of all the chocolate given to them. Her alcohol choice was to make her look good, and show how rich and flash she is. But as someone who only drinks a certain type of alcohol it would be regifted or swapped with something I like. Maybe I’m different but I know my kid teacher like a certain non alcoholic drink so we gifted her that with a beautiful bunch of wild flowers.

Also, she could like certain other influencers just regifted all the food items they have been sent lately and created a most divine platter.

Reactions: 9
The gift was a last minute- crap I best give something. Teachers don’t expect anything however they probably do get sick of all the chocolate given to them. Her alcohol choice was to make her look good, and show how rich and flash she is. But as someone who only drinks a certain type of alcohol it would be regifted or swapped with something I like. Maybe I’m different but I know my kid teacher like a certain non alcoholic drink so we gifted her that with a beautiful bunch of wild flowers.

Also, she could like certain other influencers just regifted all the food items they have been sent lately and created a most divine platter.
She could just save a few gifted PR items throughout the year and gift a big hamper to the daycare full of beauty products, food, and whatever else. She could even label one of her Simplify My Home Space General tubs with her Cricut machine we never saw after it was gifted current label sponsor, whoever that is, but I guess that would require effort and being thoughtful.

Reactions: 11
It's going to be interesting, I think early Jan around 5th or 6th
Yeah we don’t know how far along she was when she did her august 4th announcement, she could have been 12 weeks or 20 or 8 or anything.. but the salad reel makes her overdue now.

Reactions: 4
Hand on tummy, something special - maybe a gender scan? This is 5th July.
Hand placed in certain parts over bump etc slim down or make breast bigger. She follows someone who makes comments about how filters can change body etc. This person is also pregnant and has been highlighting how to people make their bump appear different in photos and the way they stand.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Hand placed in certain parts over bump etc slim down or make breast bigger. She follows someone who makes comments about how filters can change body etc. This person is also pregnant and has been highlighting how to people make their bump appear different in photos and the way they stand.
interesting

Reactions: 3
Yeah we don’t know how far along she was when she did her august 4th announcement, she could have been 12 weeks or 20 or 8 or anything.. but the salad reel makes her overdue now.
Unless the feijoa salad announcement was bullshit or for one of MCs then she conceived late feb/early March

Reactions: 2
Ignore this, just some SEO

Simone Anderson Womens Refuge
Simone Anderson Surgery
Simone Anderson weight loss
Simone Anderson pregnant
Simone Anderson due
Simone Anderson Miscarriage fake
Simone Anderson liar
Simone Anderson not followers
Simone Anderson Instagram
Simone Anderson birthday
Simone Anderson charity
Simone Forsyth

Unless the feijoa salad announcement was bullshit or for one of MCs then she conceived late feb/early March
I believe the announcement is from after the 7 April. The pregnancy test she shows at the end of the video is one from her previous MC. I’m not sure when she had the pastel tips done.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
This won't go well, I'm sure a lot of teachers are hard working, but at our school the damn kid has had more time at home than in school. At one point it was almost every week at least one day was cancelled. Teachers had the audacity to send home a note asking the kids to bring them something for a morning tea. If I'd had a stale pack of biscuits I'd have sent them in, but they got zilch from us.
lol the teachers don’t even eat the morning teas ya egg, it’s for the other kids.
And if you think one day each week no school equals more time spent at home than school then you might need to hit your kid’s teacher up for some maths lessons 😂😂

Honestly, most teachers don’t need the presents. We like nice message in cards, or something personalised from the kid. It’s way more meaningful. Don’t stress yourselves thinking you have it buy flash wine or posh chocs!

Reactions: 9
I believe the announcement is from after the 7 April. The pregnancy test she shows at the end of the video is one from her previous MC. I’m not sure when she had the pastel tips done.
She has the pastel tips in the feijoa salad reel posted in March. The same feijoa salad is also in the fridge next to the pregnancy test in the announcement reel. The salad wouldn’t still be in the fridge weeks later.

Reactions: 6
It's not the nails in the announcement video that's the giveaway, it's the feijoa salad in the fridge that matches a campaign she did for 5+ a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.