Simone Anderson #20 “Charity work” reduced her to tears, being exposed as a liar-one of her biggest fears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or is that so over the top "dressed up"?
A dress, sure
But THAT dress? Christ on a bike that's intense.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
SA is going on her 'once a month' night out tonight how exciting!! Can't wait for her to read all of the tattle comments out loud for her friends 🥰🥰 Make sure you tell them you stole the womens refuge donations while you're at it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That dress may be designer but it is hideous 😂
Will she admit to hiring it, or pretending it's hers. But that would be deceitful wouldn't it🤔

Off to read tattle on my once a month night out!
Shouldn't we all put comments or questions here then, so when she reads them with her friends, they might ask her to explain. I'll start:-
Scamone (that's one of the names she's goes by here) did you really use retinol during this pregnancy, and what did it cost to hire the gold dress you are wearing. It's quite divine😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg I sadly thought the same😥. No wonder she took off his good shoes, can't have any more of that mud on them. Can't believe she can get them washed and dried that quickly. I wash mine in the machine and then it takes a day to dry. I'm suspicious she has at least two pairs of baby converses🤔
Does she not know it’s actually ok for shoes to be dirty?? Like they don’t need to be washed after every wear 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.