Simone Anderson #20 “Charity work” reduced her to tears, being exposed as a liar-one of her biggest fears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you thick? You wait until you see her in the supermarket and then you wander over with a fluffy for Asher and a coffee for mumma roo. Hope that helps.
As usual. You are on fire today! Lying in bed reading all of this in my sheets I haven’t changed for 2 weeks. I’m a thick dirty bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another article from an overseas publication, 2015. Either translated back to English literally, or maybe Scamone wrote it. Her entire 90kg weight loss attributed to balanced diet, motivation and a lot of exercise 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 5
So A is playing with an empty AirPods case. Seems super safe. Do you know where the pods are Simon? Ya know the tiny choking hazards he could easily swallow? No? Ok cool let’s just focus on “your voice hahahaha” 😡
9D048D20-AD4B-4E0F-8A8E-A78EA0B5BC62.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
How much is Sim Sim cringing at the state of the deck and the lawn?
Omg I sadly thought the same😥. No wonder she took off his good shoes, can't have any more of that mud on them. Can't believe she can get them washed and dried that quickly. I wash mine in the machine and then it takes a day to dry. I'm suspicious she has at least two pairs of baby converses🤔

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
How much is Sim Sim cringing at the state of the deck and the lawn?
Bahahahaha, that is exactly what I thought when I saw it too. Hence why the shoes got a wash as soon as they got home. No doubt she will say something about not noticing other peoples surroundings etc etc.

Reactions: 9
Don't you know? She ripped off Mrs Hinch Asher was most happy when she and Trenti CarRiEd HiM oN ThEiR TumMiES so he's like a little too.
I'm fairly certain I have memories of her calling him "Asher woo" in the early days because I laughed with a friend of how stupid that sounds, but that could be the veneers and fillers getting in the way.
She 100% called him Asher Woo initially. It was bizarre.

does anyone have the link to the second hand wardrobe page... i did find it and sent a request but now its gone - and i didnt get my request accepted as i haven't received anything so does that mean that i was blocked or denied access ?
She won’t accept anyone.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.