Simone Anderson #20 “Charity work” reduced her to tears, being exposed as a liar-one of her biggest fears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes the pram in the back of her boot in that photo is an E&C and is the new one, it has 4 wheels rather than 3.

Reactions: 3
Hey Simone. If you’re reading this (apologies if not, wasn’t sure if it was your once a month party night or not) maybe instead of a head pat post of you packing boxes for a charity, you ditch your family Christmas. That’s right. Put your white privileged tradition on the shelf and go down to a mission kitchen and serve those people a Christmas dinner. Those people who you claim to know how tough they are doing it this time of year. Can you do that? Can you possibly spare yourself to do some real charity work that isn’t a candid photo of you and your lasered husband claiming to be helping to gain brownie points?

Reactions: 15
The comments on the Vision West post are still there, with lots of likes too 🤭
I see JJBB has commented that they also donate leftover goods there / I thought she sold out everyday though?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
1) so many spelling mistakes.

2) this is such a ramble that makes no sense.

3) baby number 2 is definitely on its way very soon. She’s getting all sentimental and emotional, just like the rest of us do when we realise our baby is about to no longer be the baby.
Asher will be so touched when he reads that😂
And since when has she called herself “mumma roo”?

Jess looking for head pats as well…
This the chick who has the worst hygiene and food safety standards? Sounds good 🤢

I can proudly say - not in Trent's love juice...
We need to ban this topic because it’s honestly an immediate gag every time I read it 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
1) so many spelling mistakes.

2) this is such a ramble that makes no sense.

3) baby number 2 is definitely on its way very soon. She’s getting all sentimental and emotional, just like the rest of us do when we realise our baby is about to no longer be the baby.
whatever Simone. You give zero fucks about those kids bar the dollar signs you see thinking of the money you can make out of them

Reactions: 7
How long before we see A being video’d walking into his room and these aren’t on the wall? I give it a week at most. I’d say the next place they are applied is either to the inside of her rubbish bag or Facebook marketplace.
Did anyone else think they were bananas before she opened them!?

No posts since 7pm. Shall I speculate that she has gone into labour and that’s why her last video sounded so weird 👀 it explains the super emotional posts and taking heaps of photos with him before he’s a big brother.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I think I found where Simone’s LV sandals disappeared to: Sophie Cachia must be in her secondhand wardrobe group, they look like they don’t fit her either😂
84647867-A705-4232-88E5-FB905616C934.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has anyone noticed her outfit from sundays post about the beach is the same outfit from the community work post? Same tights and top combo.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.