Simone Anderson #20 “Charity work” reduced her to tears, being exposed as a liar-one of her biggest fears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Head pats to me for the thread name.
You can find Simone’s wiki here: https://tattle.life/wiki/simone-anderson/

Simone highlights for 2022:
-The time she came home from Asher’s Birthday party and immediately took photos of all his birthday cards, then proceeded to throw them all in the bin
-Tying her kid to a pole
-When she dropped her first pity real and we all collectively went wtf
-Requesting the party guests for Asher’s birthday all wear beige but showed up in a bright orange dress
-Being gifted a toy box, taking a photo of it in Asher's room and then it magically disappears, never to see the light of day again
-Who can forget when tagitbaby joined us!
-Being dropped by multiple brands and pretending it never happened and they never existed
-Claiming she has two investment properties despite the likes of LINZ and other official information sources disputing that
-Stating her husband earns over $300k per annum as a salaried employee at Canon
-When they went to Millbrook in QT and never left the hotel, or that place in Wellington and they ran out of formula and nappies during the storm
-Being paid to promote RAT tests during a global pandemic
-Claiming to be using retinol and "live reporting" the results over 4 weeks using months old recorded footage, and then getting slammed by ASA and never speaking of it again
-When she unblocked all the "haters" because she realised she couldn't gain any followers or generate engagement
-Creating a close friends to share the gender reveal, then sharing it with the poor people 4 hours later
-The three day breakdown where she said everyone was making fun of her body cause she was pregnant when actually it was just people calling her out for photoshopping her bump
-Promoting Crackerjack and then the next day purchasing a "staple" diamond tennis bracelet and rolex
-Her LV slides that she made a huge deal about ordering after we took the piss, she photographed them in the box, then claimed she was getting them resoled and we HAVEN’T SEEN THEM SINCE
-All those times Asher was fed in the bath, then when questioned about it she said they ‘occasionally‘ fed him in the bath so he was free to express himself
-Filming/sharing her elderly, sick grandparents on social media for sympathy and engagement
-Don’t forget her stories indicating she was drinking cocktails whilst pregnant at the vibrator event on the Gold Coast
-Promotes 600 different competing brands, claiming she has used them for years
-Has her own active wear company but hardly ever wears it and is always wearing Lorna Jane, Aimn and other random brands
-Promoting her "designer" outfits, makes it lol like they are hers, when in fact they are either from Shein or she rents them for the events.
-Erin Simpleton winning the shoe giveaway... WTF did you think we wouldn't notice?
-have we got “promotes partnership with Findfair on the same day that she posts herself promoting every unethical, unsustainable, slave labour brand known to man”?
-Another one, when she wore the see through dress to her niece or nephews family birthday at the bowls club
-When she finally admitted Asher was I childcare despite tattlers knowing it’s been from the start of the year
-Filming her kid trying to take a dump in private
-Promoting Cord Blood Banking, just no you fuckwit.
-The outrageous overpriced ridiculous Bambini clothing that makes A look like he's a 62 year old man going off to play golf.
-Being away from A for her first Mother’s Day takes the cake for me
-She gave Trent a gifted gift box for father day with a tea towel in it
-My memorable moment was when they brought ALL new power tools that matched each other, including a lawn mower and they have a fake lawn.

Just a reminder to any new visitors, that Simone scammed her fans by selling her PR, clothes etc, saying profits were being donated to the women's refuge, and keeping the money for herself over the years. She only made any donations AFTER she had been called out by Makaia Carr and Pebbles Hooper. She took them to court for bulling but in the end the truth came out.
She's a pathological liar.

www.nzherald.co.nz

Influencer Simone Anderson publicly denies allegations she did not make donations to charity - NZ Herald
Influencer says she's donated to Women's Refuge and other charities and has the receipts.
www.nzherald.co.nz

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/...2S4OGeOUD4VIRCMGv7suDLSOIv70vhGrbEGgdGujlagQ$

Influencer Simone Anderson publicly denies allegations she did not make donations to charity - NZ Herald
Influencer says she's donated to Women's Refuge and other charities and has the receipts.

Simone wrote that on 13th June 2020? She says she had donated previously! Yes, Simone, you had donated previously!! A week prior to making that statement Simone donated to multiple charities, in her maiden name Pretscherer. It’s there in black and white in Makaia Carr’s legal statement, signed off by Simone’s lawyers.

It is shocking how Simone tried to fool everyone with this statement. There were even news articles about it, saying that, yes, she had donated previously, but everyone missed it because the donations were made in her maiden name of Pretscherer!!

Simone did not donate until called out.
Once called out she then quickly donated approximately $22,000 in total to several charities.
She then released press statements or did interviews stating,

"Last week, the communications manager for Women's Refuge made a statement to the press that no donations had been received from Simone Anderson.

"This discrepancy was made due to the fact that all charitable donations I make are under my legal name of Pretscherer; which is the name on my birth certificate, passport and bank account.

"I have made donations to Women's Refuge, among other charities, and have receipts."

What she doesn’t say is that there were no donations until June 2020, when she was caught out.

Remember also that Simone was being given thousands and thousands of dollars of product each week during the four years her facebook secondhand page was operating. She was selling all those items and pocketing the money when she said she was donating it. Thousands and thousands of dollars worth. Each week. Approx $260000+ according to some sources that added up sales in the FB group and TM account before Simone deleted them.

View attachment 1810640View attachment 1810641
Hobsonville_housewife - you are amazing!! Thank you for your kind words

Yet another video of her son falling over - no emotional reaction from either of them except Simone laughing

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Oh looks like someone got themselves a new replica belt from DHgate. Hermes is a bit more prestigious than LV and Anine Bing Simone so surprised we didn’t get pictures of the order or box. Speaking of LV haven’t seen those sandals in a while….

Also why no tag for your Gucci bag love? You were happy to tag the shoes?? 😉

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh looks like someone got themselves a new replica belt from DHgate. Hermes is a bit more prestigious than LV and Anine Bing Simone so surprised we didn’t get pictures of the order or box. Speaking of LV haven’t seen those sandals in a while….

Also why no tag for your Gucci bag love? You were happy to tag the shoes?? 😉
I was just coming to post the same, hun you have forgotten to tag your devine bag and belt xx

Reactions: 6
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
does anyone have the link to the second hand wardrobe page... i did find it and sent a request but now its gone - and i didnt get my request accepted as i haven't received anything so does that mean that i was blocked or denied access ?

Bump is MIA again
For anyone who is on close friends @Butt3rfly @#Simon maybe @bigbeigeape anyone else?
i was thinking you should all save your $$ and not renew your close friends, it’s clearly an absolute waste of money and apart from strapping roo to a pole there’s been nothing authentic. As she’s taken the link out of her bio she’s clearly not interested..

we all thank you for your service.

Reactions: 32
I think at least just 1 person should stay on close friends , especially leading up to baby time 😊

Reactions: 8
And since when has she called herself “mumma roo”?
Approximately never!
Don't you know? She ripped off Mrs Hinch Asher was most happy when she and Trenti CarRiEd HiM oN ThEiR TumMiES so he's like a little too.
I'm fairly certain I have memories of her calling him "Asher woo" in the early days because I laughed with a friend of how stupid that sounds, but that could be the veneers and fillers getting in the way.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.