Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heyhoney

Sad news to hear.
Now is the time for Simone to step back from social media for a while to grieve - would be super disappointing to see her jump on acting as if everything is fine, especially now that we know what has happened today. The best thing she could do moving forward is to literally just not show up to Instagram - no need for an explanation etc, just time with family, and then very soon, live in the new-born bubble. Proper break out of respect for her family.

Reactions: 27

shh77

VIP Member
I thought she had laser hair removal - nek minit promoting a shaver? :unsure:
“I dEFiNiTeLy dOn’T pReReCoRd CoNtEnT but…I’m just about to shave right now with my #ad shaver before heading off to Boxing Day celebrations”

…..I think you’ll find Boxing Day was yesterday beautiful xx

• Haha
Yes, yes and yes. But also after you do absolutely anything!
Make a meal or snack (scheduled of course) - reset the kitchen, vacuum and mop floor.
Go out somewhere - come home and reset all the bags, wash and dry all clothes and shoes. Obviously you will have got the car washed on the way home too.
I mean do I really need to explain this to you?? It’s extremely normal and not at all chaotic behaviour! 😂😂
“We all live in a sterile beige showhome, a sterile beige showhome” Asher and Trent sung to the tune of Yellow Submarine, swaying nervously at the front doorstep.

• Haha

#freshsheetfriday

For fucks sake, does she ever take a day off? It's fucking Sunday, what a horrible life!!!

Trent's suit is revolting, a real 'look at moi' over the top used car salesman suit, not everything is about you two! Even the couple who's party it is aren't dressed as flashy as them, classless and tasteless morons.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

louisa_no_morley

SA is going on her 'once a month' night out tonight how exciting!! Can't wait for her to read all of the tattle comments out loud for her friends 🥰🥰 Make sure you tell them you stole the womens refuge donations while you're at it!!

• Haha

Couldntcomeupwithaname

Asher has 25 pairs of shoes (that we can see) in the wardrobe. Most are converse, expensive looking shoes. This woman is so out of touch.

• Sick
  • Wow

Imattendingadinner

She uses the fake handbags to hide her butt in photos. Please can someone take a photo of her if you see her in the wild. I’d love to see what a non filtered non edited version looks like. She is so vain.
#21 Mirror mirror on the wall, Im vain and greedy and take it all.

• Haha

lovemesomegossip

Before finding tattle: I could never figure out her references to people saying negative stuff. There were never any on her pictures, reels etc that I ever saw, so I was always confused about where she must of been finding these comments. She blocked anyone who even liked someone elses comment she deemed negative. Now I see how much tattle actually influencers her. She does care what others think or else she wouldn't read here and adjust her stories etc to reflect what she reads.

Has she mentioned her mental health during pregnancy? I must have missed it.

It’s very very sad about her grandmother.
Simone exploits her family and baby-including posting her baby naked online- every single day, so when she stops that, then I’ll stop snarking on her.
Yes she has? She takes Panadol for her mental health doesn’t she?

• Haha
Her family Xmas day would have 10000% had some illegal drugs going around…..they all look like a bunch of fucking nutters. Poor Gus…..sitting there heartbroken just after loosing his wife and these fucking hooligans are having the time of their lives. Just an average day for them I guess. Who would have thought Normie even died🫣

• Sad
  • Wow

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Wring thread I know but.... At least be original ffs... This is already a thing I've seen shared around.. but don't actually try to think of your own content there skete...
I saw the one shared on the NZ thread and tapped out when I saw Trent nominated for sexiest partner

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
her grandmother passed two days ago and she’s back to posting ads? K then.

View attachment 1830021

wasn’t Asher’s trike gifted?

View attachment 1830025
I still can’t get over the fact that her grandmother was on her death bed and Simone went out and had her nails done. Though, I guess, no surprises there, right? Simone can turn her emotions on and off as she deems necessary for the camera and her audience.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad

YouveAllBeenAsking

Chatty Member
This TC needs to get it into her head that nobody is offended by her taking the tree down on Boxing Day. If anything, Trent should be offended that she's erasing all traces of Christmas before they've even celebrated with his family.

Do I laugh and think that it's pathetic how controlling she is? Yes, but I'm not offended by it. I'm offended she doesn't appropriately dress her child to play in the water. I'm also offended she scammed the Women's Refuge.

#nofiller

Poor Roo Roo sunburnt. How crazy Simon failed to put sunscreen on him is beyond me. I thought she would of spent $500 on a bougee beige sunscreen that actually did its job properly 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s all show and as thick as two planks. Despite endless sets of special cutlery for the kid she doesn’t take any of it when they go out - hence him eating yesterday off a normal plate with adult fork. She likes to think she’s organised but the reality is she’s just a self important has-been with no idea. The sunscreen is in the labelled container- possibly labelled as cheese 🤣 or butter 🤣

• Haha