Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
She never struggled and I hate that she uses this. She got everything she wanted as a child. To be able to afford to go skiing and a private schools says it all. Yes, stop sharing your grandmother photos. You don’t need strangers messaging you and telling you it’s all ok etc. You need your family. Grief affects everyone in different ways but I’ve never felt comfort in strangers giving me condolences.

Reactions: 21

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Looking at her stories, her claims that she “doesn’t come from money” are so laughable. She has no awareness about how others live.

shh77

VIP Member
Merry Christmas (to those who celebrate) TCs!
I know the holidays can be hard for a multitude of reasons, so whether it’s a happy day or not, I hope you’re all are doing ok!
This wee community we’ve got here gives me so much entertainment - ❤you bored housewives with no lives! 😂
Hopefully you’ve all enjoyed some devine platters and incredibly epic frozen grapes! xx

I see she was wearing her fake absolutely real LV sandals for us today! 🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

shytetalker2.0

Chatty Member
Our tree will still be up for the next few days for a few reasons:
Firstly, we are still celebrating with family so it’s really not on my current to-do list. Making memories is.
Secondly, the kids are still on the Christmas buzz and still excited that Santa came and left them presents. To remove all trace of Christmas the day after the excitement is kind of cutting off the excitement to me.
Thirdly, Idgaf that my Christmas tree is still up 😂 this isn’t the warehouse. We don’t strip the shelves of all signs of Christmas and immediately move on to Easter decorations.

Reactions: 20

BellsAK

Chatty Member
Happy FrEsH sHeEt FrIdAy everyone! Hope all you TCs have done your weekly house clean before 7am 🕖
Mine was done on Wednesday :oops:

God I HATE that stupid light

She uses the fake handbags to hide her butt in photos. Please can someone take a photo of her if you see her in the wild. I’d love to see what a non filtered non edited version looks like. She is so vain.
#21 Mirror mirror on the wall, Im vain and greedy and take it all.
I've said this before, my friend saw her at the Clevedon markets, she was shocked. She said she's a huge woman, with a fat double chin and her skin was bad, this was early July. "she's a huge bitch, really tall and wide" were her words lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Starstruck500

VIP Member
The comments on the Vision West post are still there, with lots of likes too 🤭
I see JJBB has commented that they also donate leftover goods there / I thought she sold out everyday though?!

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
I’m such a thick cunt and I really don’t understand when I’m meant to reset the house? I thought I was meant to do that in the mornings with a big reset on Friday? Am I meant to do it in the evenings too? Please help.
View attachment 1815262
Yes, yes and yes. But also after you do absolutely anything!
Make a meal or snack (scheduled of course) - reset the kitchen, vacuum and mop floor.
Go out somewhere - come home and reset all the bags, wash and dry all clothes and shoes. Obviously you will have got the car washed on the way home too.
I mean do I really need to explain this to you?? It’s extremely normal and not at all chaotic behaviour! 😂😂

• Haha

SillySausage88

Fuck she's delusional.

She looks skinny here not full term pregnant!

Gees she's a scammer that thinks she's all glamour!
I wish she would stop holding her fucking “bump”😡

No one gives a fuck anymore about your lying, scheming pregnancy Scammone. You’re old news now, grow the hell up and start acting like a grown woman.

Hope all you TCs are having a devine christmas break! Xx

My mum buys my kids and their cousins matching outfits for Christmas it's actually pretty cute. But they are from postie or the warehouse.

Actually Simone no-one even had time to comment yet that you had taken your tree down at 5.30am because no-one had seen it yet. I think what you are referring to is actually last year when you took the tree down ON CHRISTMAS DAY.

I don’t have a Christmas tree, but yeah I don’t think it’s that weird to take it down on Boxing Day. You are right it was the fact she took it down on Christmas Day that was hilarious last year. She’s just assuming we will be offended it’s down today. I do think it’s weird to take it to the storage unit at the crackerjack of dawn though, clearly no slow mornings for the Forsyth’s Forsyths family.

Nice amount of ads this morning, I guess the mourning period is over.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is this weird to anyone else or am I just a mega bitch 😂
Like by all means dress your siblings the same because it’s cute AF but to dress every single child exactly the same? Its weird to me but maybe I’ve been in iso for too long 😂
All of this … 3 changes of matching, monogrammed outfits for one day, excessive spending and most of all the fully stocked bar fridge of expensive brands just reeks of tone deaf absolute flaunting of privilege

Pretty gross tbh

• Sick

Paddington84

I thought she had laser hair removal - nek minit promoting a shaver? :unsure:
Boxing Day hair removal.

"And its full of so many hairs. My legs needed this today".

Is she trying to tell us that she went to her Christmas Day celebration with hairy, un-shaven/lazered/waxed legs??

She is so full of shit at this point.

Simon - if you can't make your lies good ones, just be quiet.
You only make yourself look like an idiot.

• Haha

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Very sad and this close to Christmas. I do remember her posting over a year ago that she didn’t really have long to go so I guess everything since then has kind of been a blessing. There will be crying stories and I really hope a reel isn’t made to boost engagement… however this is the same woman who stole over 200k of money meant to go to women fleeing DV situations so who knows