Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BotLife

I'm still in my Pj's at nearly 11am on Boxing Day. My tree is still up, I even turned the lights on to enjoy the ambience while I had a cup of tea and a homemade Christmas mince pie. I'm enjoying some quiet time after the insane busy-ness in the build up to Christmas. Even though I'm in no way religious, I take my tree down on 6th January, because 12 days of Christmas tradition and all that.
Also, some people are still having family Christmas get togethers on Boxing Day so nice to have the tree up for that. If we are still eating Christmas leftover the tree is definitely staying up.

And when I take it down it goes in the cupboard under the stairs, and the decorations go in 2 plastic containers which aren't labelled as I can see what's in them - I'm not a thick c#nt!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Starstruck500

VIP Member
She earns approx $4,500 a month alone from close friends. Wouldn’t it be great if she paid someone’s rent EACH month rather than just for Christmas.

Reactions: 23

shytetalker2.0

Chatty Member
It’s Friday and not a single one of you have mentioned changing your sheets you filthy fucking heathens.

• Haha

snarkersusie

VIP Member
So Visionwest have posted that their last day was yesterday. So definitely no volunteering this week for Saint Simone and Thoughtful Trenti. Lying bitch.

• Haha
  • Wow

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
The way she can act like everything is peachy and like she Didn’t just lose her grandmother two days ago blows my mind… yet again she’s completely unrelatable. On days like this where people are heavy in grief and can’t get out of bed due to losing loved ones and this idiot is out posting ads.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

Okelydokely

Chatty Member
Is it just me or is that so over the top "dressed up"?
A dress, sure
But THAT dress? Christ on a bike that's intense.

• Haha

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
I hope everything is ok! Maybe it’s an SOS!
Lemons and avocados in the vegetable section? Wild!!

Why do they need so much butter?!

View attachment 1815210
Ok, so the key thing that bothers me about this fridge: what happens when they have one of their 600 meal dates with friends during any given week and the friend is like “hey can I put this xyz in the fridge?”
Is it just straight “get out Janet. Just fuck right off. Don’t fucking come back. And don’t expect me to bring you the obligatory fucking orchids next week. Ya thick cunt”

cause you literally can’t fit another thing in there around all the empty plastic containers

• Haha
She has got to be the only person alive that could warble on about a glorified diary for 5 whole minutes! FIVE FUCKING MINUTES!!! What a yawn fest! 😴😴😴

Also why does it annoy me so much that her taste in clothing is so damn hideous! Every dress she proudly shows off I think 'oh that would look nice...............on my 90 year old gran!' Either that or did she steal some curtains from the 70s!
PS: please stop dressing your baby as a 45 year old golf player!

Ahhhh ok I feel better 😂

• Haha

LadyChat

Chatty Member
For anyone curious about the dates of Simone’s pregnancy, I have worked out that she is now 42 weeks pregnant. This is using the date she made the feijoa salad, which I believe was 30th March. All pointers indicate that date is correct; Simone’s manicure was the same as the one in the video, and someone on tattle analysed the salad and concluded that it was the same one that was used in the pregnancy reveal video where she puts the positive pregnancy test next to the feijoa salad in the fridge. According to the website I used, a conception date of the 21st of March would results in a positive pregnancy test result on the 30th of March at the earliest. This means that the new baby is now due and Simone would have to be induced today or the video was of an earlier pregnancy.

As there are no signs of an induction today, and Simone and Trent are away from home, it is looking more strongly like Simone used a video from an earlier pregnancy (which resulted in a miscarriage) to announce this one.
Never thought that 'analysed the salad' would be a phrase I'd hear outside of a crime movie! 😅

Love it!

And yeah, so disturbing that it seems to be exactly as you've said..... who TF does that???? :confused:

• Haha
  • Heart

InInfluencersweTrUsT

Chatty Member
Here’s her “ad” disclaimer 🤦🏼‍♀️

Considering how up close and personal her chiropractor gets.... bet she absolutely stinks 🤢 imagine having no respect for someone who is giving you a FREE service that you can't even have the decency to have a fucking shower before hand knowing you have just come from the gym 😡
When I worked at a clinic a lady used to come in straight from the gym to have a Brazilian. So fucking rude! She would never wear deodorant either.
we ended up having to bar her from coming unless she showered and wore clean clothes 🤮🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Hi Simone! Last week you said that Trent was going to take his team and volunteer at Vision West this week. You mentioned you were going to tag along again as well. Is this in the calendar for tomorrow? Looking forward to the update you Devine hun x

• Haha
I missed this thing about the pole. Can you explain what happened?
Simone has this devine ridiculous portable high chair situation, they took Asher to the park and strapped him to the pole. Couldn’t possibly put a rug down and have a picnic like a normal family, or made use of a park bench.
She bought got gifted a second one for Not Asher, so I’m sure he’ll get his turn at some stage too.

3CA15CC4-A2A7-4F0B-9ADF-E7F59467FA97.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

Paddington84

The theory of her using a MC pregnancy test is looking more likely, in my opinion. And likely the 1st MC.

I've had 4 MC's. THE LAST thing I would want to do is film the pregnancy test in the fridge and do a surprise act for my husband, all while filming it.

Every pregnancy test after miscarriage, even the positive ones, have been filled with absolute fear and heartache. I just couldn't imagine ever having a fun, surprise, excited test after MC's.

Something doesn't add up.....

• Heart
Reactions: 21