Simone Anderson #20 “Charity work” reduced her to tears, being exposed as a liar-one of her biggest fears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
really? What I’ve seen is that she gives zero fucks about her family unless it’s to use them in some way. Ie; exploiting her elderly grandparents for engagement. Simone will grieve for 5 seconds for the camera and then go straight back to #ad#ad#ad.

wait for the funeral to all about her.

Condolences to the rest of the family though especially her Husband of 65 who must be devastated ❤
Tbh I don’t follow her that closely and I tend to skip past most of her stories but it always looked like she adored her grandparents. I’m not always looking for the negatives though so maybe that’s why I thought she had a great relationship with them 😂
Regardless, condolences to the family. So awful to lose someone they love so close to Christmas.

Reactions: 7
What I don’t get, is why she uses her public account rather than her private account that’s meant to be for close friends and family only?
She gets engagement and sympathy via her public account. Gives her even more attention. 540+ comments on her post already

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Has this been a tradition. Hard core S followers did sue do this last year? Not on normal TV as think it was in last night? But do know it’s on netflix

Reactions: 1
And over 500 comments on her Simones Journey to Health page😥 talk about.cashing in😥

• Sick
  • Sad
As sad as it is I think she's pretty lucky she has had grandparents for so long. Quite rare these days.
Rolling my eyes as she will be loving the engagement stats 🙄

Reactions: 8
Do we think this is genuine or she’s just sent Trent a message and put the money into Trent’s bank account to make it look like she’s actually done something nice.
Seems like a weird response when someone else has just put $2500 into your account.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Do we think this is genuine or she’s just sent Trent a message and put the money into Trent’s bank account to make it look like she’s actually done something nice.
Seems like a weird response when someone else has just put $2500 into your account.
Yeah alarm bells rung with these messages... Wouldn't put it past her

Reactions: 10
That thought popped through my head. That’s not any form of genuine proof really.

Reactions: 6
Why has she shared their names?? They should have been allowed to remain private surely. (Balance of probabilities says they probably don’t actually exist).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Unless you hear from the family directly that they received the money, I’d go with it being fake.

Reactions: 13
All that text proves is that if she did donate money like she’s claimed all along that she HAS then she would have definitely shown proof for all the head pats. I think it’s genuine as I think she’s be insane to allow another scandal to happen but I have to admit that even when I read the text I thought their response was so odd

I don’t understand how she got their phone number, she would have had to have everyone’s phone numbers. Am I a thick bleep? Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t understand how she got their phone number, she would have had to have everyone’s phone numbers. Am I a thick bleep? Haha
I assume the person who nominated the chosen person gave her number to Simone. I don’t believe it but I doubt we will ever know🤷‍♀️ Maybe I’m odd but I wouldn’t accept money from an influencer in exchange for being used on their social media to get them headpats for being such a beautiful human 🙄

Reactions: 16
I assume the person who nominated the chosen person gave her number to Simone. I don’t believe it but I doubt we will ever know🤷‍♀️ Maybe I’m odd but I wouldn’t accept money from an influencer in exchange for being used on their social media to get them headpats for being such a beautiful human 🙄
I guess if you’re struggling you don’t give a tit where the money comes from haha they had probably never heard of her before this 😅

That's written how Scamone writes. Accept nothing until definitive proof is provided

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.