Simone Anderson #20 “Charity work” reduced her to tears, being exposed as a liar-one of her biggest fears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few from other day.

The rest where of food sides at the engagement party 😴😴

She should absolutely not be eating egg that raw, but hey she dgaf about her unborn child like we all seen.
I call bullshit on her “watching him push the chair over” she 1000% was elsewhere NOT watching him and came in to find him there! SO effing unsafe!! 🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Wring thread I know but.... At least be original ffs... This is already a thing I've seen shared around.. but don't actually try to think of your own content there skete...
I saw the one shared on the NZ thread and tapped out when I saw Trent nominated for sexiest partner

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Wring thread I know but.... At least be original ffs... This is already a thing I've seen shared around.. but don't actually try to think of your own content there skete...
Apparently the person that created the original survey sent it to Skete and said Skete could make her own if she wanted to but I had the exact same thoughts when I first saw the story before I spoke to someone about it

Reactions: 2
Simone sharing tattle with the rest of the party?

All class.
I don’t believe her pink champagne glass has no alcohol, as that means the others aren’t drinking alcohol too, and there’s a number of those champagne glasses

Reactions: 2
Her nesting and then showing all of A shoes is disgusting! At child that age does not need that amount of shoes. She’s so wasteful!

Reactions: 16
Asher has 25 pairs of shoes (that we can see) in the wardrobe. Most are converse, expensive looking shoes. This woman is so out of touch.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Has Simon got a black eye or do she forget to do her makeup on one side (in the Key Planner stories).

Reactions: 3
I know she says she doesn’t iron but apparently Trent does and was very particular about it. Seems strange he doesn’t offer to steam/iron her clothes or even do his own. Maybe he wasn’t that keen to go to the lunch and it was a last minute hurry to get ready.

Reactions: 7
I just checked social blade and hers seems to not have any updates since Thursday but I checked someone else and it had been updated everyday so not sure what’s going on with her page. She’s back down to 315k anyway so she’s losing followers faster than she can buy bots 😂
I checked shaaanxo and hers hadn't been updated since Thursday either so I just gathered no ones had. Shannon isn't doing anything dodgy to hide her losing followers either. Chocolate lady's has so idk. Weird

duck me, if she’s emptying and refilling the spa every time they sort the filter… they must be changing the water all the fucken time 🤮
O to be rich and taking money from charities and using unnecessary amounts of water for your white privileged life 🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Hey Simmo, you’ve fucked your car seat by using the bissell on it, it takes the fire retardant off it and you’ll be tit out of luck if you need to claim it on insurance. Best to buy a new one you dumb duck.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.