Simone Anderson #2 can't dance away the Women's Refuge shame, too many dodgy #ads to name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone fill me in on where Chipolata came from? I snort everytime I read it šŸ˜‚
this is from the NZ influencers thread #3 when it started.
@TrentScammyForskyn you still around?
TrentScammyForskyn said:
I blocked Danni Duncan ages ago, her content kept coming up and it was so annoying. We get it, you donā€™t want kids or to buy a house. Someone who goes on about it that much screams ā€˜I canā€™t find a partner and I canā€™t afford a house aloneā€™ - if you were that secure you wouldnā€™t need to justify it 100 times a day.
Also on Trent - I know for a fact he goes to family and has slept with men, got friends on the gay/drag scene who confirm this - Simone doesnā€™t know. Also heard he has a chipolata but heā€™s more of a bottom anyway. Simone addressing rumours on her page just proves a seed of doubt has been planted.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So, hereā€™s my wild theory. I think Asherā€™s birthday party will be at Hotel Britomart.
1) Sheā€™s gone to two events there in the last two weeksā€¦declaring paid partnership at both of them for very random things.
2) when she did her baby shower at Hotel Britomart (the one that looked like an engagement party with a balloon algae colour theme) she declared a #gifted free night in a Hotel Britomart room the night before, but then didnā€™t declare that the event space was gifted or sponsored in any way. My feeling is that they worked out a deal where sheā€™d do an ā€œofficialā€ paid promotion for the free hotel room night, and theyā€™d kick in the event space for free and she didnā€™t want to own up to her sumptuous event space being a sponcon freebie.
3) doing a childā€™s first birthday party somewhere as tonally jarring as a boutique hotelā€™s wine tasting room is the ā€œkind of tit that she froths overā€ā€¦subverting peopleā€™s expectations and all and ā€œnot changing our lifestyle just because we have a babyā€.
4) so this is why Iā€™m making an outside bet that sheā€™s repeating her little non-declaration trick by pre-loading some promotional appearances for Hotel Britomart to get a sweet contra deal from them for event space without having to pay for the hire of it.

Iā€™m probably going to be totally wrong and sheā€™ll do it at the Cordis High Tea lounge, but Iā€™m thinking that if it is what sheā€™s doing sheā€™ll be gutted to read on here that sheā€™s so bloody predictable.
Yes to all of this! Also notice how she tagged the place they stayed in Queenstown, I guess she's looking at going back there soon for a babymoon.

Reactions: 1
For another full week of strolling around the golf course and eating from room service? Lol.
Now that you mention it I wonder if they had covid when they got there but still had to fulfil contract obligations and didn't want to tell everybody they'd caught the coco. Yes I know this is a far-fetched theory.

Now that you mention it I wonder if they had covid when they got there but still had to fulfil contract obligations and didn't want to tell everybody they'd caught the coco. Yes I know this is a far-fetched theory.
We thought that at the time, but they went into the onsite restaurants a couple of times so couldn't have been.

The working theory is that she got zero interest from local businesses in giving her free stuff when she put out the feelers (and rightly so, she went down during the first non-lockdown school holiday period when tourism businesses would have finally had full crowds again!) and so she packed a sulk and didn't do anything she would have to pay for.

Also they went on a flight home within four days of arriving, so unless they really just gave no shits about isolating they wouldn't have been able to do that if they tested positive at the resort.

Reactions: 4
Nothing is far fetched when it comes to this psycho.

We thought that at the time, but they went into the onsite restaurants a couple of times so couldn't have been.

The working theory is that she got zero interest from local businesses in giving her free stuff when she put out the feelers (and rightly so, she went down during the first non-lockdown school holiday period when tourism businesses would have finally had full crowds again!) and so she packed a sulk and didn't do anything she would have to pay for.

Also they went on a flight home within four days of arriving, so unless they really just gave no shits about isolating they wouldn't have been able to do that if they tested positive at the resort.
Hahaha duck I actually love that theory so much.

Reactions: 2
Does she ever help him eat or is he expected to do it himself all the time
Nope she doesnā€™t. She was just dumping his food on the high chair tray & he would eat it with his hands until she read on here that we were talking about him not using a fork/spoon.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
He also never seems to eat at the table with them while they are eating dinner. He's gets a separate meal on the tray in the kitchen while she does other stuff (at least that's what she shows). Then she hoses him down and put him in cage (portacoffin)
Never seen a "family" dinner without guests

Reactions: 7
Does she ever help him eat or is he expected to do it himself all the time
The complete audacity of the woman to expect anyone to believe that a kid that isn't even 1 year old can eat an entire bowl of food without getting a single dot of sauce or food on the high chair tray?! Lol. Why even bother lying about this Simone, nobody expects him to eat cleanly, he's a freakin baby.

The way that she starts the video expecting us to believe that he fed himself that entire bowl and left a clean tray, and almost immediately he drops the first dot of food on the tray from his spoon.

Just calm your farm Simone and stop lying about things that aren't even things to be proud of.

Reactions: 9
The complete audacity of the woman to expect anyone to believe that a kid that isn't even 1 year old can eat an entire bowl of food without getting a single dot of sauce or food on the high chair tray?! Lol. Why even bother lying about this Simone, nobody expects him to eat cleanly, he's a freakin baby.

The way that she starts the video expecting us to believe that he fed himself that entire bowl and left a clean tray, and almost immediately he drops the first dot of food on the tray from his spoon.

Just calm your farm Simone and stop lying about things that aren't even things to be proud of.
Sheā€™s got a lot of deep issues going onšŸ˜”

He also never seems to eat at the table with them while they are eating dinner. He's gets a separate meal on the tray in the kitchen while she does other stuff (at least that's what she shows). Then she hoses him down and put him in cage (portacoffin)
Never seen a "family" dinner without guests
Just you wait, heā€™ll be having dinner with them tonight! Unless itā€™s a new month for Simone šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
For a chick who is hell bent on development, I find it odd that not one single meal is eaten as a family - heā€™s one, we started having meals with our kiddo at 6mo. Thatā€™s how they learn. Does he just sit there by himself?!

No issue with food being placed down in-front & utensils but why is he all alone?

Ahhh, sorryā€¦. A 5pm dinner doesnā€™t fit her schedule & Asherā€™s 7pm put down awake/self settle to sleep so Simo & Chipo can have a spa. Sad that her life actually hasnā€™t evolved & her kids needs arenā€™t #1. Yeah I said that ^ cos itā€™s true.

ā€¦..Also developmentally sheā€™s rushing him, has been since day 1.

Started BLW before the kid could hold himself upright - he was always slouched over, big no no.
Hard soled shoes (grrrrr) & saying heā€™s walking when heā€™s taking a couple of steps.
Let the boy, breathe.

Reactions: 21
For a chick who is hell bent on development, I find it odd that not one single meal is eaten as a family - heā€™s one, we started having meals with our kiddo at 6mo. Thatā€™s how they learn. Does he just sit there by himself?!

No issue with food being placed down in-front & utensils but why is he all alone?

Ahhh, sorryā€¦. A 5pm dinner doesnā€™t fit her schedule & Asherā€™s 7pm put down awake/self settle to sleep so Simo & Chipo can have a spa. Sad that her life actually hasnā€™t evolved & her kids needs arenā€™t #1. Yeah I said that ^ cos itā€™s true.

ā€¦..Also developmentally sheā€™s rushing him, has been since day 1.

Started BLW before the kid could hold himself upright - he was always slouched over, big no no.
Hard soled shoes (grrrrr) & saying heā€™s walking when heā€™s taking a couple of steps.
Let the boy, breathe.
Simo and Chipo šŸ¤£

But it gets all over the walls and floors didn't you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.