Simone Anderson #2 can't dance away the Women's Refuge shame, too many dodgy #ads to name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lost aka blocked 88 people todayā€¦..88 questions wanting the truth but they got blocked by the beige apešŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
honestly I would not be surprised if at least a few of these are people who genuinely follow Simmo for whatever reason but her gross little display was the final straw and they hit unfollow. I bet her family wishes they could unfollow her in real life. What must her grandparents thought of that party? My grandma wouldā€™ve thought it was the tackiest tit ever, and wouldā€™ve told me to my face lol

Reactions: 9
You are bleeping kidding

I'm so confused, why is she going back and adding ad to them?
Isnā€™t the ā€œadā€ requirement supposed to be the first thing people see so they know from the outset what it is? Not at the end where people might not get to and actually see. Anyone know the ASA guidelines?

Reactions: 5
Trent is only 26 šŸ«£šŸ«£šŸ«£ Jesus Christ that is YOUNG, I thought he was about 36!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
You are bleeping kidding

I'm so confused, why is she going back and adding ad to them?
Originally that post had (ad) next to the chiffonboutique, sheā€™s just added space between it to make it unclear about which product/vendor is sponsored.
She is a bleeping shameless, duplicitous charlatan. JUST BE HONEST AND CLEAR! Why is it so hard to clearly state which companies did promo deals with you?! Youā€™re an influencer, everyone knows you get everything for free, you just have to be honest about it!

B020D55A-3D63-49D5-9D6C-304C534DC72F.jpeg

63A8C2A2-5928-4DF3-BECA-442B237847FC.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Has
Exactly whatā€™s the ad??? Food wasnā€™t an ad? Sure Simon.
Has this woman ever watched a Winnie the poo movie? Or read any of AA Milnes books? There is nothing beige about them. Itā€™s set in a Forrest. What the fu k is she on about with the colour of the balloons being prefect šŸ˜‚ when I think of Winnie the Poo I immediately think of the red balloon and floating up the tree to get the honey & getting covered in bees.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Isnā€™t the ā€œadā€ requirement supposed to be the first thing people see so they know from the outset what it is? Not at the end where people might not get to and actually see. Anyone know the ASA guidelines?
I think it has to be readable and clear. pretty vague. I also think it has to be in the first few lines, but they do not enforce this at all. I complained about it and got no where.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember when Simone had a Mazda & got into an car accident, posted about what happened as it happened but then went all quiet after a follower lent their car while she got hers sorted?
I wonder if that Mazda was gifted and they didnā€™t want to replace it maybe?
I remember the whole situation was super weird and always thought something else went down. & may have something to do with how she never said much about getting her current Mercedes.

Reactions: 7
Has

Has this woman ever watched a Winnie the poo movie? Or read any of AA Milnes books? There is nothing beige about them. Itā€™s set in a Forrest. What the fu k is she on about with the colour of the balloons being prefect šŸ˜‚ when I think of Winnie the Poo I immediately think of the red balloon and floating up the tree to get the honey & getting covered in bees.
Literally nothing was Winnie the Pooh themed apart from her drink names and the quotes. Winnie the Pooh isnā€™t ā€œmutedā€ colours ffs they are bright and colourfulā€¦. That is the whole reason kids love it šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

I think it has to be readable and clear. pretty vague. I also think it has to be in the first few lines, but they do not enforce this at all. I complained about it and got no where.
My understanding is that is has to be at the top of the post so itā€™s not hidden by the ā€œsee moreā€ when it cuts off long posts. She knows exactly what she is doing, you arenā€™t being clever simmo, anyone with half a brain knows this whole ā€œeventā€ has been funded. And not from your pockets.

Reactions: 11
The soft play/bouncy castle package from The Good Party costs well over $1000 just to hire,

$395+GST to hire the white concrete box studio (if they only had it for the 4.5 half day rate)

$380 for the Bubble Show

The balloonmania company doesnā€™t have a website, but two other balloon companies in Auckland show that just one of those big balloon installations they had over the big tombstone signs is around $1000 installed.

Millie Creative, for just the rented signage and cake Plinth seems to be at least $600, and she was also obviously engaged as a party planning service too, not just rental.

Sustainable Food Co has all of their prices listed per food item on their website. So while Simone claims in the Q&A answer box that the venue ā€œcomfortably fit 100 peopleā€ Iā€™m going to do rough pricing of the food we saw based on 70 people because from the videos of the party we saw there were not 100 people in that space.

I could only visually identify 6 of the food items on the table as definitely being from this company, so just based on those 6 items at their price per person the price would have been $1535 (incl $30 delivery fee). That didnā€™t include the bowls of olives and grapes and carrots and the bowl of fried ball things with the red dipping sauce in the middle, couldnā€™t figure what that was. Also didnā€™t include any of the dessert food as that looked to all be from Nana Wenz.

K Cakes seem to charge around $200 for celebration cakes with a unique shape like the tombstone design Simone went for, it was basically two cakes, but Iā€™ll be generous and say it was $250 for the cake.

Just that is $5225, and I havenā€™t included the party planning fee, the drinks/alcohol, the hire of the other furniture like the chairs around the edge of the room or the big shelving unit that had all the trucks on it/the big light up number 1 sign, not to mention the woman she got to come do her hair for her sonā€™s first birthday party.

It is unbelievable to me that Simone thinks she can get away with lying about paying full price with every single one of the vendors she is promoting full noise on her business platform the next day. She does not give two shits about what sheā€™s legally required to disclose when it comes to business deals involving discounted goods and services in exchange for promotion on her Instagram page to her followers.

I donā€™t really care about the beige look or what she was wearing etcā€¦itā€™s more the sneakiness and lack of ethics around her business dealings that speaks to who she is as a person.

And Simone, if you really did pay full price for these services, my apologies. Just supply the ASA with all of the receipts from the companies listed above, showing you paid regular market rate for each of their services, and they can back you up in the public notification of the complaint resolution.

Keep an eye on this, because once she reads your post on here, sheā€™ll go back, find your message, and block you. And that once again will prove that she reads Tattle constantly.
Cake was like 660 but ur working out is so bloody good

Was here mum at the party? Also havenā€™t seen her mention her brother, wife and their son Gus (Asherā€™s cousin). Remember pre Asher, they would go and give them the ā€˜night off parentingā€™ so they could sleep. Would house swap so she could get up in the night to Gus, fold their washing and clean their house for them.

Reactions: 10
So she said the venue ā€œ held 100 plus guestsā€
wow sounds like the size of most peoples wedding!!! o_O

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.