Simone Anderson #2 can't dance away the Women's Refuge shame, too many dodgy #ads to name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact the she did none of the prep for this birthday just makes her look like the laziest mother. Who spends time getting their hair done for a 1st birthday party instead of making a cake yourself for your child and actually making proper fun memories to document and reminisce about “oh look! This is Asher’s first birthday were i attempted to make a cake that looked like a kangaroo and it ended up looking like a rabid Tasmanian devil… #sorelatable”
Keeping tit real, being frazzled about blowing balloons in time, setting things up in time, rushing about buying all the food and decor, mucking up the baking or decorating would really make her seem like a more genuine person.

right now she really wants to be this third world version of a stepford wife, and it’s pathetic.
Even the prime minister makes her daughters cakes 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
To clear everything up:

blocked means you can’t see the whole profile, it does not come up if you search their name

restricted means you can’t view their stories, and your comments on their posts don’t show up for others, but you can still see your comment.

blocking drops you off their follower count

restricted keeps you on their follower account

a lot of influencers do the restricted thing because it keeps their profile follower numbers up, but they mayas well just block people because there would be no engagement anyway

ooooor… they could just remove you from their follower list, forcing you to redo low them which would actually look like new followers on their engagement numbers

please note: if you notice influencers removing you from their follower count, they are probably hoping you will refollow…and they saw it suggested here

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To clear everything up:

blocked means you can’t see the whole profile, it does not come up if you search their name

restricted means you can’t view their stories, and your comments on their posts don’t show up for others, but you can still see your comment.

blocking drops you off their follower count

restricted keeps you on their follower account

a lot of influencers do the restricted thing because it keeps their profile follower numbers up, but they mayas well just block people because there would be no engagement anyway

ooooor… they could just remove you from their follower list, forcing you to redo low them which would actually look like new followers on their engagement numbers

please note: if you notice influencers removing you from their follower count, they are probably hoping you will refollow…and they saw it suggested here
The witch blocked me so I’ll u unfollow her now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The witch blocked me so I’ll u unfollow her now 😂
Yeah, if you have been blocked you are automatically taken off her follow list, that’s why she looooves restricting people.

but I’ve noticed since skete brought up her follower count and buying followers covered by giveaways, Simon hasn’t been up to those tricks anymore. Guess you can’t hide it if everyone knows about it.

Reactions: 6
Lost aka blocked 88 people today…..88 questions wanting the truth but they got blocked by the beige ape🤣🤣🤣🤣
🙋🏼‍♀️ Asked her a question. Wasn’t nasty. Straight blocked . How old is this stupid girl. Lol

To go in the storage unit of course! 😂
Didn’t she say in one of her stories after she had been to the storage shed that she would put her halloween decorations to good use for Asher’s birthday? Didn’t see any personal touch to that party

Reactions: 4
You could literally be some dirty creepy pedow on the other-side of the world with no followers and comment on a photo of hers and she will love you long time…..she’s bleeping got no idea where her photos of Asher end up 😞😞😞😞😞
Exactly this! She shared a story from some random that called her Simon, this person could definitely be that

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What confuse me is that she had a photographer but most of the things she's shared is obviously her behind the camera. Put the phone away and be present with your child on their birthday. Let the photographer do her job. I wonder how many pictures the photographer took that have simone on her phone in the background lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can someone please put screen shots up of her posts (not her stories), I deleted my Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.