Simone Anderson #2 can't dance away the Women's Refuge shame, too many dodgy #ads to name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s owns that tiny white bouncy castle now. Says it in one of the posts about it. And $660 for a cake with thickest icing I’ve seen in my life.
And it wasn't even decorated or anything.

I'm really surprised she revealed the price of the cake. I haven't seen her admit to prices of anything before. Wonder if she's doing it so we'll rip the tit out of her.

Reactions: 4
Remember she said her wedding was all paid for because she didn’t want to have to post and “work” on her wedding day? Maybe the same with the first birthday party? Doubt it though.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The fact the she did none of the prep for this birthday just makes her look like the laziest mother. Who spends time getting their hair done for a 1st birthday party instead of making a cake yourself for your child and actually making proper fun memories to document and reminisce about “oh look! This is Asher’s first birthday were i attempted to make a cake that looked like a kangaroo and it ended up looking like a rabid Tasmanian devil… #sorelatable”
Keeping tit real, being frazzled about blowing balloons in time, setting things up in time, rushing about buying all the food and decor, mucking up the baking or decorating would really make her seem like a more genuine person.

right now she really wants to be this third world version of a stepford wife, and it’s pathetic.

Reactions: 13
Are her bags fake? How do you know? I feel like she thinks she is fashionable but it just gives off try hard vibes.
I remember when she bought her LV neo in Melbourne and made a big fuss of it (As you would). You’ll notice it’s the only one that has aged like a true LV. The rest, absolutely not. She would have got them from Alixpress when she got those ghastly milk containers. #savetheplanet and all that

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I was reading a UK influenzers thread who just had their kids first birthday and they’re all talking about how beige and over the top it is, and that it’s all about the mother 🤣 definitely a trend here..

Reactions: 5
When you’re blocked can you still see her page but not her stories ?
Yip, you can’t see her stories. She blocked me from seeing her stories a few years back but then one-day I was unblocked from seeing them…..

There’s a link in this thread to where you can view her stories if you’re blocked🤣

Biodegradable balloons are not really biodegradable. They still pose a risk to wildlife for a long time and cannot be recycled either apparently.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’ve been thinking (not hard or long) but, this chick does the absolute least to protect her child.

He is plastered all over her Instagram, and has been from day one - he is content, he sells products & is a measly attempt at being ‘relatable’. He is in the bath naked, he is sick/tired/underdressed on social media & for what…. Simone, mother to mother - get him off & stick to plugging cheap, nasty activewear & businesses who don’t give AF about ethics or morals.

If you actually gave AF about your kid, you’d get off socials now - instead you are giving the crazies absolutely everything they need. Protect your son & FFS put him in a bodysuit.

Reactions: 26
Yip, you can’t see her stories. She blocked me from seeing her stories a few years back but then one-day I was unblocked from seeing them…..

There’s a link in this thread to where you can view her stories if you’re blocked🤣
I guess it’s best to start off asking a question with “Simone you’re the best mother in the world & I love you” to avoid being blocked 🙄😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You could literally be some dirty creepy pedow on the other-side of the world with no followers and comment on a photo of hers and she will love you long time…..she’s bleeping got no idea where her photos of Asher end up 😞😞😞😞😞

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I'm horrified that earth savvy is supporting her - Simmo would consume and waste more in a day than they do in a year!

Also wtf did they buy the inflatable thing for. There's no space to use it at their house.

Reactions: 6
Asher’s party feels so cold and even if I had $6k to spend on a kids first party, I still wouldn’t hire any of these companies. Blow up the balloons yourself like every other mother? Make the cake yourself simmo, that is such a quintessential mum thing to do and you completely missed the beat. Make the party food yourself, kids feel special when EFFORT is involved. If you didn’t stay up to after midnight decorating and making birthday food, did your kid even have a party?

Also where the duck were birthday presents? Another simple gesture to make kids feel special…. And there was no gifts to be seen? Like what?! I am just baffled at this “event” and her thinking how well she did. No simmo, you didn’t lol. Give the poor boy some presents and decorations HE enjoys next year for the love of god.
Imagine if she had to put kids toys in her home though!!
Although she could have sold all the kids birthday presents and “gifted” the money to starship 😉
Surprised she didn’t run a birthday gift registry … all beige of course

I'm horrified that earth savvy is supporting her - Simmo would consume and waste more in a day than they do in a year!

Also wtf did they buy the inflatable thing for. There's no space to use it at their house.
BUT she can store it in her storage shed in a plastic container with a label duhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.