Simone Anderson #2 can't dance away the Women's Refuge shame, too many dodgy #ads to name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. Give that child a saveloy with some T sauce. Could collaborate with Hellers?
2. Grandad is going to catch a cold from that sick child. COVID is not the only super spreading virus.
3. I have legit been to a wake that looked as muted as this party.
4. Scamderson should ask for donations to therapy. That kid is going to need it.
5. Followers have been dropping. Better buy some bots and/or announce another billboard (baby).
6. Trent, wear some pants that fit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So it’s Cherie’s (Pepper & Me) son Kit’s (ugh I love that kid so much! lol 🥰🥰) birthday this weekend too and the contrast is just absolutely NIGHT & DAY!!
He’s so happy just how a child should be!!! So excited opening - colourful lol, presents! The quintessential cake made by mum with M&Ms on top - that he was allowed to eat for breakfast! Another Batman themed cake (yes it was made by Bets, ugh who swore her face off in front of the kids #realclassy but still!)
I just feel so sorry for Asher, he’s going to grow up so socially awkward because of her and not know how to interact “normally” with real people when he gets to have real life experiences, so sad

Reactions: 11
Does anyone remember when she was pregnant and someone said would she keeping in touch (or something along those lines) with other woman from anti natal classes (or that she was having private classes and someone said but you will miss out on building friends with the woman after you have babies) and she said no l am not bothered about that cause l don’t have time to have new friends in my group. I have thought about it about I don’t need any new friends ! Nice !
I will stick with the friends have that are beige beige beige !

Reactions: 4
Did anyone notice the shot with all the jellybeans left behind from the trucks? Not the sensible parents refusing the choking hazard party favours!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was watching Hamish’s stories this morning (of Hamish & Andy fame) about this years cake make evening for his daughters bday. It’s so funny every time he attempts a cake. That’s me every year. With some elaborate cake idea my son has cooked up that I’m trying to bring to life. I get so much joy from it, and they’re never perfect. But that’s what it should be about! Fun, not perfection. Simo needs to let go of the idea of this being the only party she can make ‘beige’. There are so many cool themes you can do for kids birthdays without making them tacky. She tried to be cool and instead made it incredibly lame. And tacky!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone remember when she was pregnant and someone said would she keeping in touch (or something along those lines) with other woman from anti natal classes (or that she was having private classes and someone said but you will miss out on building friends with the woman after you have babies) and she said no l am not bothered about that cause l don’t have time to have new friends in my group. I have thought about it about I don’t need any new friends ! Nice !
I will stick with the friends have that are beige beige beige !
Also take note of how many I’s there are. Coffee groups are just as much for the kids as it is for the mums. Does Asher ever go to playgroups or playcentre etc with simmo? With kids his own age. He is always surrounded by adults or older kids.

$660 for the cake 😵💫 wow.
Especially in todays climate when majority of families/people are struggling to keep up with the cost of inflation across all of our essential living costs.

Reactions: 3
Also take note of how many I’s there are. Coffee groups are just as much for the kids as it is for the mums. Does Asher ever go to playgroups or playcentre etc with simmo? With kids his own age. He is always surrounded by adults or older kids.
Not that she's shown but I'm 100% convinced he goes to daycare a couple of days a week so at least he gets that.

Reactions: 1
The soft play/bouncy castle package from The Good Party costs well over $1000 just to hire,

$395+GST to hire the white concrete box studio (if they only had it for the 4.5 half day rate)

$380 for the Bubble Show

The balloonmania company doesn’t have a website, but two other balloon companies in Auckland show that just one of those big balloon installations they had over the big tombstone signs is around $1000 installed.

Millie Creative, for just the rented signage and cake Plinth seems to be at least $600, and she was also obviously engaged as a party planning service too, not just rental.

Sustainable Food Co has all of their prices listed per food item on their website. So while Simone claims in the Q&A answer box that the venue “comfortably fit 100 people” I’m going to do rough pricing of the food we saw based on 70 people because from the videos of the party we saw there were not 100 people in that space.

I could only visually identify 6 of the food items on the table as definitely being from this company, so just based on those 6 items at their price per person the price would have been $1535 (incl $30 delivery fee). That didn’t include the bowls of olives and grapes and carrots and the bowl of fried ball things with the red dipping sauce in the middle, couldn’t figure what that was. Also didn’t include any of the dessert food as that looked to all be from Nana Wenz.

K Cakes seem to charge around $200 for celebration cakes with a unique shape like the tombstone design Simone went for, it was basically two cakes, but I’ll be generous and say it was $250 for the cake.

Just that is $5225, and I haven’t included the party planning fee, the drinks/alcohol, the hire of the other furniture like the chairs around the edge of the room or the big shelving unit that had all the trucks on it/the big light up number 1 sign, not to mention the woman she got to come do her hair for her son’s first birthday party.

It is unbelievable to me that Simone thinks she can get away with lying about paying full price with every single one of the vendors she is promoting full noise on her business platform the next day. She does not give two shits about what she’s legally required to disclose when it comes to business deals involving discounted goods and services in exchange for promotion on her Instagram page to her followers.

I don’t really care about the beige look or what she was wearing etc…it’s more the sneakiness and lack of ethics around her business dealings that speaks to who she is as a person.

And Simone, if you really did pay full price for these services, my apologies. Just supply the ASA with all of the receipts from the companies listed above, showing you paid regular market rate for each of their services, and they can back you up in the public notification of the complaint resolution.

Keep an eye on this, because once she reads your post on here, she’ll go back, find your message, and block you. And that once again will prove that she reads Tattle constantly.
I've just read the cake was $660 😱

Asher’s party feels so cold and even if I had $6k to spend on a kids first party, I still wouldn’t hire any of these companies. Blow up the balloons yourself like every other mother? Make the cake yourself simmo, that is such a quintessential mum thing to do and you completely missed the beat. Make the party food yourself, kids feel special when EFFORT is involved. If you didn’t stay up to after midnight decorating and making birthday food, did your kid even have a party?

Also where the duck were birthday presents? Another simple gesture to make kids feel special…. And there was no gifts to be seen? Like what?! I am just baffled at this “event” and her thinking how well she did. No simmo, you didn’t lol. Give the poor boy some presents and decorations HE enjoys next year for the love of god.

Reactions: 15
She’s owns that tiny white bouncy castle now. Says it in one of the posts about it. And $660 for a cake with thickest icing I’ve seen in my life.

Last edited:
Not that she's shown but I'm 100% convinced he goes to daycare a couple of days a week so at least he gets that.
She is clearly making the lunchbox for something yeah, and there are days on lock every single week he is not on stories for the usual daycare hours. Sending her kid to daycare in order for her to get eyebrows and massages done doesn’t fit her “brand” of perfectionist obsessive compulsive mother tho does it? So it’s no wonder it’s not on show

She’s owns that tiny white bouncy castle now. Says it in one of the posts about it. And $550 for a cakes with thickest icing I’ve seen in my life.
Shaking my head…. A white bouncy castle even. Is Asher going to have sensory problems because she seriously needs to get a grip on everything being white, beige or black lmao

Reactions: 3
It didn’t look like Meg Hutchison attended the party?? Very interesting.. thought they were besties 🫣
In the influencer thread a while ago someone said that their friends child goes to the same daycare as Asher & confirmed he attends 3 days a week 🕵🏼 & it’s obvious what days they are cause it’s when she’s off galavanting getting massages & beauty treatments etc 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Asher’s party feels so cold and even if I had $6k to spend on a kids first party, I still wouldn’t hire any of these companies. Blow up the balloons yourself like every other mother? Make the cake yourself simmo, that is such a quintessential mum thing to do and you completely missed the beat. Make the party food yourself, kids feel special when EFFORT is involved. If you didn’t stay up to after midnight decorating and making birthday food, did your kid even have a party?

Also where the duck were birthday presents? Another simple gesture to make kids feel special…. And there was no gifts to be seen? Like what?! I am just baffled at this “event” and her thinking how well she did. No simmo, you didn’t lol. Give the poor boy some presents and decorations HE enjoys next year for the love of god.
She said no to presents just a donation to some mums in need charity

She’s owns that tiny white bouncy castle now. Says it in one of the posts about it. And $550 for a cakes with thickest icing I’ve seen in my life.
Wtf is she gonna do with a bouncy castle hire it out to people lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.