Simone Anderson #2 can't dance away the Women's Refuge shame, too many dodgy #ads to name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The question box is just a way for her to weed out anyone who actually has a question she doesn’t approve of

Reactions: 11
A kids party where the dress code is beige! And the attention seeking mother wears orange. I'm howling at how bat tit crazy this woman is. I imagine there was a lot of eye rolling from the guests. My mil is just like simone. Everyone walks on eggshells just to keep her happy otherwise she'll get the shits.

The roo thing is from Mrs hinch without a doubt. Along with most other stuff she does, freshen up Friday etc. So bland, so unoriginal, so boring.

Reactions: 16
That looked like a product launch not a one year olds birthday. What a horribly boring cake! Whole thing looked boring and unpractical. Was there even anywhere to sit other than the concrete ground lol

Reactions: 12
What piss poor questions

Covered in wet. COVERED?
So Simon doesn't know what covered means which I guess explains why her child is always underdressed - because in her mind he is covered, just like her 'covered' in wet jumper 🤔
Cos everyone wears their good clothes gardening

Reactions: 3
Can't get over Simone getting her hair done and wearing the orange circus tent that didn't match the theme and poor Asher gets an ill-fitting poo brown onesie with his nappy on display. This has to be a low moment.

The Winnie the Pooh theme had to be an afterthought. If she really wanted to lean into Winnie the Pooh, she should have used more green because if she's ever read the books she'd know it's set in the Hundred Acre Woods. Easiest decorating theme!

Splashing Asher Roo everywhere was a blatant signal to us. We know Roo comes from Hinch's Ronnie Roo. She is trying far too hard to make a silly nickname stick and the desperation is a mix of funny and sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did she make the cake herself for that ridiculous cake smash? Cause the icing is split 😂 how did she not notice that & still use it?

I refuse to look at her stories & give her any engagement but soooooo want to put a question in the box and ask how she thought any of that party was fun for anyone? It was all done from the perspective of how it would look in photos which is so miserable. I don’t even know if I managed a shower the day of my sons 1st birthday. We had a magic few hours at a small party for him, and I have all of 3 photos. Exactly how it should be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Did she make the cake herself for that ridiculous cake smash? Cause the icing is split 😂 how did she not notice that & still use it?

I refuse to look at her stories & give her any engagement but soooooo want to put a question in the box and ask how she thought any of that party was fun for anyone? It was all done from the perspective of how it would look in photos which is so miserable. I don’t even know if I managed a shower the day of my sons 1st birthday. We had a magic few hours at a small part for him, and I have all of 3 photos. Exactly how it should be.
You didn't have a professional photographer???? Shame on you 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That looked like a product launch not a one year olds birthday. What a horribly boring cake! Whole thing looked boring and unpractical. Was there even anywhere to sit other than the concrete ground lol
Yes! When they were standing around the soft play area that's exactly what it looked like.

If the kangaroo thing is true (which it isn't) why wasn't he nick-named Joey... after all that's what a baby kangaroo is.

It's like they've picked a name and are desperate for it to stick. It won't. In years to come he'll look at his birthday pics and question it... just like my 14yo looks at his 1st birthday pics and questions why I have a teething necklace on him. Sorry, son... I was a moron back then.
Yes! She hasn't even called on Roo for a while that I've noticed. And she never told that story back when he was a baby either I don't think? Pushing the Roo thing way too hard

What’s up with all the lash fridays influenzers doing these before and afters but not close enough to see a difference 🤦🏽‍♀️
Not to mention a full face of makeup.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I asked in her question box what was the reason for giving guests a dress code and have been blocked already!! I just wondered why it mattered what people wore when celebrating a 1 year olds birthday 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Obviously the theme was beige. She wore that hideous orange thing just to stand out from everyone else. Her hair didn’t even hold it’s over fluffed shape
EBD91136-F390-480E-8124-622F2B5423DE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did Asher even get to eat his own cake?! No pics or footage of that, probs too messy omg you can’t possibly eat the cake, it’s only for looking at! Also everyone including adults took their shoes off to go in the play area including Trent but did Simon? Of course bleeping not 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.