Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has her own active wear company but hardly ever wears it and is always wearing Lorna Jane, Aimn and other random brands

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Promoting her "designer" outfits, makes it lol like they are hers, when in fact they are either from Shein or she rents them for the events.

Reactions: 10
Why write messages directly to Asher on insta.. “I love you Asher” “I love being your mum Asher” “I’m a tit mum Asher soz”
Or has she already taught him how to use Instagram and read those messages to him….. 🙄 just say it to him you knob head.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🚨💡 I thought it would be a fun idea since we are coming towards the end of the year to do a little “2022 summary of Simone’s most f*ed up moments”

I encourage everyone to think up the most f*ed up thing you can remember her doing and summarise it here. I will collate them so we can all have a good laugh.

I will start with mine….
The time she came home from Asher’s Birthday party and immediately took photos of all his birthday cards, then proceeded to throw them all in the bin.
Erin Simpleton winning the shoe giveaway... WTF did you think we wouldn't notice?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Does anyone know if Simone still has her Solvej swing? I remember she was gifted one, is it still around or long gone?

Reactions: 1
🚨💡 I thought it would be a fun idea since we are coming towards the end of the year to do a little “2022 summary of Simone’s most f*ed up moments”

I encourage everyone to think up the most f*ed up thing you can remember her doing and summarise it here. I will collate them so we can all have a good laugh.

I will start with mine….
The time she came home from Asher’s Birthday party and immediately took photos of all his birthday cards, then proceeded to throw them all in the bin.
have we got “promotes partnership with Findfair on the same day that she posts herself promoting every unethical, unsustainable, slave labour brand known to man”?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When she dropped her first pity real and we all collectively went wtf
Another one, when she wore the see through dress to her niece or nephews family birthday at the bowls club

When she finally admitted Asher was I childcare despite tattlers knowing it’s been from the start of the year

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I was just going to say, how sick is it that she & other in..flu..enZers get sent all this stuff and keep it or give to their families. There are so many more deserving people out there. The PR companies make me sick too. How come all the huns get sent all that perfume which they already have and don't need. 🤑🤢
Yeap made a comment about this on the NZ page after Tarryn got all her items. She like S so pretty much will take anything she can get her hands ons

Reactions: 4
Love how the other two friends are in the photo being subtle and there’s Simmo doing everything she can to take the spotlight - looking at how everyone else at the event was dressed, that dress she wore was the wrong choice.

she’d be the one to turn up to a wedding in an all white floor length gown and invite herself to the photo session

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14

I will start with mine….
Filming her kid trying to take a dump in private :poop:

Promoting Cord Blood Banking, just no you fuckwit.

The outrageous overpriced ridiculous Bambini clothing that makes A look like he's a 62 year old man going off to play golf.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Love how the other two friends are in the photo being subtle and there’s Simmo doing everything she can to take the spotlight - looking at how everyone else at the event was dressed, that dress she wore was the wrong choice.

she’d be the one to turn up to a wedding in an all white floor length gown and invite herself to the photo session
This photo is hilarious! She sticks out like a sore thumb.

Reactions: 3
That mens razor thing she promoted today, would Trent even need that with his beard Lazer?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.