Simone Anderson #19 In Simone's stocking you'll find coal & ash, because she stole the Women's Refuge cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @YouveAllBeenAsking for the new thread name and to @hobsonville_housewife for the summary below:

You can find Simone’s wiki here: https://tattle.life/wiki/simone-anderson/

Just a reminder to any new visitors, that Simone scammed her fans by selling her PR, clothes etc, saying profits were being donated to the women's refuge, and keeping the money for herself over the years. She only made any donations AFTER she had been called out by Makaia Carr and Pebbles Hooper. She took them to court for bulling but in the end the truth came out.
She's a pathological liar.

Remember Simone spends more time in here than us and likes to make sob reels about tattle so try not to take the bait ;)

www.nzherald.co.nz

Influencer Simone Anderson publicly denies allegations she did not make donations to charity - NZ Herald
Influencer says she's donated to Women's Refuge and other charities and has the receipts.
www.nzherald.co.nz

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/...2S4OGeOUD4VIRCMGv7suDLSOIv70vhGrbEGgdGujlagQ$

Influencer Simone Anderson publicly denies allegations she did not make donations to charity - NZ Herald
Influencer says she's donated to Women's Refuge and other charities and has the receipts.

Simone wrote that on 13th June 2020? She says she had donated previously! Yes, Simone, you had donated previously!! A week prior to making that statement Simone donated to multiple charities, in her maiden name Pretscherer. It’s there in black and white in Makaia Carr’s legal statement, signed off by Simone’s lawyers.

It is shocking how Simone tried to fool everyone with this statement. There were even news articles about it, saying that, yes, she had donated previously, but everyone missed it because the donations were made in her maiden name of Pretscherer!!

Simone did not donate until called out.
Once called out she then quickly donated approximately $22,000 in total to several charities.
She then released press statements or did interviews stating,

"Last week, the communications manager for Women's Refuge made a statement to the press that no donations had been received from Simone Anderson.

"This discrepancy was made due to the fact that all charitable donations I make are under my legal name of Pretscherer; which is the name on my birth certificate, passport and bank account.

"I have made donations to Women's Refuge, among other charities, and have receipts."

What she doesn’t say is that there were no donations until June 2020, when she was caught out.

Remember also that Simone was being given thousands and thousands of dollars of product each week during the four years her facebook secondhand page was operating. She was selling all those items and pocketing the money when she said she was donating it. Thousands and thousands of dollars worth. Each week. Approx $260000+ according to some sources that added up sales in the FB group and TM account before Simone deleted them.

26ECC619-94A0-4F84-B286-3415B7D7CE8B.jpeg

28921A97-EB4A-44FF-9868-3460748F6D5F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thanks @snarkersusie for setting this up.
I can’t take credit for the above summary, that may have been a previous one from @Simone15 (?) that I recycled.

Simone anderson podcast
Simone anderson influencer
Simone anderson due date
Simone anderson weight loss
Simone anderson Trent Forsyth

Reactions: 4
I have a question, if Ms Anderson was able to stop one person mentioning her name online, how come we are able to say anything we want here?

Reactions: 3
So I was just sitting here on my (non $3000) office chair this morning, when someone stumbled their way into my DMs.

65E4BAB5-22EB-4212-8349-FEE237660A8F.png

To note, I had not messaged Simone, I’m assuming she found her way there since I posted on tattle this morning that someone had commented #AD on her linen post (since she had obviously forgotten).

19875EEB-9747-4740-A1C9-C9769D0E7F2E.jpeg
9CFA79E6-56E4-4BA0-BF57-95C759270A15.jpeg
3FBDF08A-C839-48AA-AE05-9E063BCB74EE.jpeg
A7BB3902-677E-4759-A9A9-CD31D4E186FD.jpeg

I’ll let these screen shots speak for themselves, tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle Simone!

I haven’t messaged Simone before, as you can see.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
So I was just sitting here on my (non $3000) office chair this morning, when someone stumbled their way into my DMs.

View attachment 1793492

To note, I had not messaged Simone, I’m assuming she found her way there since I posted on tattle this morning that someone had commented #AD on her linen post (since she had obviously forgotten).

View attachment 1793493View attachment 1793494View attachment 1793495View attachment 1793496

I’ll let these screen shots speak for themselves, tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle Simone!

Doesn’t read tattle…..yet addresses everything mentioned on here…..

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Doesn’t read tattle…..yet addresses everything mentioned on here…..
I am quite invested in Simone’s life - I won’t deny that. Ultimately, I would like to see her held accountable for her charity fraud.

But Simone, imagine being so invested in tattle that you put your child in day care just to fluff around and catch up on tattle?!
Also Simone, still an AD even if you paid for those items.

Reactions: 37

View attachment 1793492

View attachment 1793493View attachment 1793494View attachment 1793495View attachment 1793496

Hahahahaha this reminds me of getting into a text war with an ex friend at high school

Haha also you do check here because you get your pity reel content from here

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Narrator: after 2-3 months of stewing over the fact that Tattlers had figured out her web of lies, Simone finally had a lightbulb moment 💡

Simone: “duh, people make salads more than once you know! Tee hee I’m so smart. I finally got one over these pesky tattlers 🙊 head pats for me”

Tattle: “but Simone…. Your nails… they’re the same”

Simone: “wait… FUUUUUUCK 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Hahahah is this to that random account you stumbled across?
Also she can test a recipe she was provided a card for 4 times but can't even double check her own recipes she writes online?
ALSO, if that salad in thr fridge was not the final one she used in the not Asher announcement but an earlier test that means pregnancy started even earlier and she's overdue now. The pregnancy announcement being filmed close in time to the salad being posted is a conservative date.
Come-on Simone, think about

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Narrator: after 2-3 months of stewing over the fact that Tattlers had figured out her web of lies, Simone finally had a lightbulb moment 💡

Simone: “duh, people make salads more than once you know! Tee hee I’m so smart. I finally got one over these pesky tattlers 🙊 head pats for me”

Tattle: “but Simone…. Your nails… they’re the same”

Simone: “wait… FUUUUUUCK 😫
She thinks she’s so smart that she found me 😂

Yes with the nails that gives her a 2, maximum 3 week window when she told Trent.

Hahahah is this to that random account you stumbled across?
Also she can test a recipe she was provided a card for 4 times but can't even double check her own recipes she writes online?
ALSO, if that salad in thr fridge was not the final one she used in the not Asher announcement but an earlier test that means pregnancy started even earlier and she's overdue now. The pregnancy announcement being filmed close in time to the salad being posted is a conservative date.
Come-on Simone, think about

EXACTLY!!! if this isn’t the current pregnancy announcement, it puts her in an even worse position with it being an announcement from one of her losses.

Reactions: 22
Whoa she's having another maniac episode!!! She speaks like a angry teenager 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40

View attachment 1793492

Holy tit she is absolutely bat-tit crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
OMG so she says she's looked at it a handful of times but knows there lists compiled and "daily" guesses of baby not Ashers arrival LMAO, you thick bleep simone, way to out yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Thanks @snarkersusie for setting this up.
I can’t take credit for the above summary, that may have been a previous one from @Simone15 (?) that I recycled.

Simone anderson podcast
Simone anderson influencer
Simone anderson due date
Simone anderson weight loss
Simone anderson Trent Forsyth
See Simon THIS is how you give credit to the original source! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
But for reals Simmo, what’s more pathetic - spending time calling out crappy toxic behaviours of yours that literally cause hurt to others, or spending every waking hour pretending to be someone you aren’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She thinks she’s so smart that she found me 😂

Yes with the nails that gives her a 2, maximum 3 week window when she told Trent.

EXACTLY!!! if this isn’t the current pregnancy announcement, it puts her in an even worse position with it being an announcement from one of her losses.
She’s too thick to have worked that out 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.