Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Imagine being a neighbour and seeing her tripod set up and thinking, oh she must be filming something cool. Quick vac before she gets started, maybe it’s a music video! How cool! Oh… no the vacuuming was the video.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

itsmebish

That's not a scullery! That's a cupboard. Given, it's a cupboard that can fit a Simone so it's quite roomy but that ain't a scullery Simone. I've got one, I should know. It's filled with food we purchased, a sink we purchased, tiles we purchased and that my husband installed. Even a fridge we purchased! She lives in Hobsonville Point in a townhouse but acts like it's Westmere.

Also, how fucking boring

• Haha

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
Gosh, when did baby showers move from guessing what brand/flavour of chocolate is smooshed in a nappy, to a catered party that would cost as much as a small wedding? I’m glad I don’t have as many besties as Simone or I’d be completely broke!
I’m glad my friends don’t expect me to show up in a $750 dress. Simone, you have a wardrobe full of dresses you could have worn, yet to keep up this facade of how wealthy you are, you’re renting dresses to seem richer than you are.

Give it up. Living a lie must be exhausting.

windowsandwalls

Chatty Member
Guys!! We don’t have to worry about her ankle this morning. Thankfully she’s okay 😌 and she’s back at F45, no issues 🫶♥

• Haha
  • Wow

ChuppaChomps

Gosh, when did baby showers move from guessing what brand/flavour of chocolate is smooshed in a nappy, to a catered party that would cost as much as a small wedding? I’m glad I don’t have as many besties as Simone or I’d be completely broke!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Starstruck500

VIP Member
Claiming she has two investment properties despite the likes of LINZ and other official information sources disputing that

stating her husband earns over $300k per annum as a salaried employee at Canon

• Haha

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Maybe you should ask her if any of those cleaning products she advertises will get out oil stains, or the name of the garage carpet people. I'm sure she'd just love answering your question🤣
Hi Beautiful!

Just want to say that you are such an amazing Mum! I realllly dig your minimalist garage, it’s devine. Mine has a pesky oil stain on the carpet (I know right!!) sooo should I just sell the house? Or could you rent me out one of your investment properties? Or should I cut out that portion of carpet and put it in the dishwasher?

I know I could just google this, but thought it would be quicker to message you instead.

• Haha

lovemesomegossip

Imagine having her in your mum group. All getting together for a play date and sharing that the baby had been up all night and what a shit night sleep they’d had, struggling to find time for a shower or any time for themselves, how their kid won’t eat anything resembling a vegetable…you know, normal stuff. And here’s Simone sitting there smuggly with her new manicure, spray tan, massage, hair, micro blading, perfectly applied makeup saying my baby sleeps 12 hours straight through, we even have to wake him up 🤯 and has eaten everything we’ve given him since he was 4 months old 🫠🫠🫠

Her and her perfectly portrayed life would be the absolute laughing stock. Surey we all bond more over the non perfect and challenging parts of our lives ♥
Except she didn't do a mum group because they have enough friends. Or something similar she said when Pregnant. That's why they did the private antenatal class. Imagine having enough friends you don't anymore. Even ones going through the same age and stage as your baby and you.

• Haha

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
Wait… why is she going to be spending more time in bed? Isn’t she a super mum who’s amazing at everything and gets up at sparrows fart to just live her perfect life with no issues??
Who wants to be the one to tell her she’s going to be getting fuck all sleep with two kids?

• Haha
These instagram comments on weledanz post are killing me. Their social media team has clocked off but we all know Simmy is checking them and all antsy and waiting to ask for them to be deleted 😂 would love to know what actually goes through old mate Trenti's head when she's having her nightly whinge about us "online bullies"

• Haha

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
Not sure what to think of this photo not cute this for bloody sure. 🙈🤣🤣🤣

I do recall a screenshot of it. Was within the week? Was on CF
This gives me the ick. Everything he does creeps me out though

Yet she leaps around at F45 like a fucking gazelle on crack and those “loose ligaments” don’t give out.

Do you think it’s maybe time to give less of a fuck about how you look and more of a fuck about your child you self absorbed cunt?

Attachments

• Haha

privilegedsimone

I love that such a Devine inspirational women has brought all of us thick cunts together, across many platforms. Certainly makes me laugh

• Haha
  • Heart
The three day breakdown where she said everyone was making fun of her body cause she was pregnant when actually it was just people calling her out for photoshopping her bump

When she unblocked all the "haters" because she realised she couldn't gain any followers or generate engagement.

Does anybody have the picture of her giving us the 🖕? I loved that!
Promoting Crackerjack and then the next day purchasing a "staple" diamond tennis bracelet and rolex

The pity reels have been mentioned but the madness of copying comments off herr, EDITING them, then using a burner account to send to herself so they look like she was sent them directly even though the comments say she/Simone/Simon which is not how you address someone in a direct comment

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21