Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
My SIL lives in a lane off her street, she has made some interesting observations, nothing scandalous enough to bring up on here before, one thing though is that her rubbish/recycling bins are always FULL like overflowing every week, rubbish from all the crap she gets sent every day, including FLOWERS.
Well that fugly toy box and all that crap from Cracker Jack isn’t going to throw itself out is it! And Embrace stock liquidation if there’s any room left in the bin before rubbish day.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
I’m just glad that the power tools are clearly labelled. I hate it when I accidentally pick up an angle grinder instead of a shovel.
Just the other day I grabbed a Kanga drill instead of an electric screwdriver. What a mess 🤦‍♀️

Im also laughing because I bet neither Simmo nor Trenti have the slightest clue how to use a power tool and they have likely never been used

Last edited:
  • Haha

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
🚨💡 I thought it would be a fun idea since we are coming towards the end of the year to do a little “2022 summary of Simone’s most f*ed up moments”

I encourage everyone to think up the most f*ed up thing you can remember her doing and summarise it here. I will collate them so we can all have a good laugh.

I will start with mine….
The time she came home from Asher’s Birthday party and immediately took photos of all his birthday cards, then proceeded to throw them all in the bin.
Being dropped by multiple brands and pretending it never happened and they never existed

• Haha

Starstruck500

VIP Member
For the record, Simone is claimong all her highlights that dissapeared on the exact same day dropped off due to age, including Asher's stuff.
But her hen party is still there .. which is older than Asher... Make it make sense
For someone whose job is ‘social media’, she should maybe have googled this before making a fool of herself.

Attachments

• Haha

Imattendingadinner

Wtf. What is that room with not one thing in it - except a (gifted) neon light? Is that the garage? Where is everything? She’s psycho ! Who does this?
Hey Skimmo - you should move the neon light into your kitchen - it’ll make the other abomination make sense. Better living everybody.

love the Māori art above Tent’s desk, is that so he can sit in his exec chair lauding his white priv and colonialism?

• Haha

scamfluencer

**oooooohhh look at me in my designer hat and LV sandles, that cost exactly $1500 and $439**

Why on earth does she have to share the email confirmations for these very expensive clothing items? What is she trying to prove? - want to buy designer clothes… fine.. buy them, wear them.. but don’t f*en show off. No one cares and it makes you look so out of touch with reality. It’s pathetic.

• Haha

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
Hey Simone until you can add “women’s refuge receipts found” to your list of ~achievements there won’t be any head pats from me 🙃

View attachment 1780787
She forgot ‘Get Zimmerman dress ready to return to Designer Wardrobe’. Nothing wrong with hiring! In fact it’s environmentally sound! Why does Simone always have to pretend she is rolling in money? Her whole life is a charade!

gossipkiwi

Simone Anderson #19 Liar Liar Pants on Fire, the future of SA is looking dire. Not Asher is on his way, soon is the big day.

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
Never prerecords content so basically she confirms that she’s used unsafe products while pregnant 🙄 bet she’s struggling to keep up with her own lies.
EXCELLENT POINT! You can’t have it both ways dumb dumb

• Haha
  • Heart

beigelife

Why write messages directly to Asher on insta.. “I love you Asher” “I love being your mum Asher” “I’m a shit mum Asher soz”
Or has she already taught him how to use Instagram and read those messages to him….. 🙄 just say it to him you knob head.

• Haha
Claiming to be using retinol and "live reporting" the results over 4 weeks using months old recorded footage, and then getting slammed by ASA and never speaking of it again

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

YouveAllBeenAsking

Chatty Member
🚨💡 I thought it would be a fun idea since we are coming towards the end of the year to do a little “2022 summary of Simone’s most f*ed up moments”

I encourage everyone to think up the most f*ed up thing you can remember her doing and summarise it here. I will collate them so we can all have a good laugh.

I will start with mine….
The time she came home from Asher’s Birthday party and immediately took photos of all his birthday cards, then proceeded to throw them all in the bin.
When she unblocked all the "haters" because she realised she couldn't gain any followers or generate engagement.

Does anybody have the picture of her giving us the 🖕? I loved that!

• Haha

Imattendingadinner

I think the emails from Superette are for the Bing T shirt and the hat is fake. That hat looks nothing like the Superette photo and if I ordered it I’d be sending it back. I will be heading into Superette today so I am happy to be proven wrong. I might ask the shop assistant. Anyhoooo feel free to pop instore and join me in taking hat photos.

Hi Scumone 😎
Your hat stands must get so dusty! 😫

• Haha

beigelife

Two things..
1. “Ooh haven’t shared tHe BrOwNiE recipe reel in a long time” cue fake message asking for the recipe “hello beautiful” “to die for” “xx” 🙄🙄
2. If YOU can fall over just walking, A can DEFINITELY fall down the stairs trying to walk down them rather crawling backwards!!! 😥
View attachment 1783431View attachment 1783432
i love the whole “I’ve made the brownie a million times”.. if you’ve made a brownie a that many times you would know the recipe by now.. it’s a brownie recipe not a fucking eight course meal 🙄 Simone you’re sad.

• Haha

snarkersusie

VIP Member
She would lose her shit if she saw my garage. There’s *gasp* tools, a freezer, grass from the lawn mower, bikes, AN OIL STAIN!

• Haha
  • Wow