Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#Simon

VIP Member
Question for those on her close friends: does she upload every day? Or are there some days where she doesn’t upload?
I’m asking this because I wonder if she’s actively trying to weed out the tattlers.
Everyday but some days F all and other days a whole lot of F all. I don't think she could pick out the tattleres as long as you don't screenshot and post mins after she posts as she can see who's seen her post. But otherwise I couldn't think how she would find out. 👀 wouldn't she love to know though.
Me and scamone have lots of Chats though we besties in DMs 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 20

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
I do think she would need to do some serious reputation repair to be able to authenticly discuss anything. If she starts speaking on anything she will get torn apart by people because she hasn't properly addressed her own drama.
All of the lawsuits to gag people have kind of fucked her long term. The appeal of influencer marketing was that it was a paraaocial relationship where you trusted the person talking to you. Simone doesn't have that trust anymore as everyone knows she spent years trying to hide shit
Probably why it appear lots of comments she gets are from international accounts. Local people know she's scum but the WR drama maybe didn't make it international
I also think she lacks the basic intelligence to address big issues that people are currently engaging with or to be funny (because you kind of need wit to be funny and she has the personality of the dish cloths she overuses)

The reason the likes of Skete and Pebbles get engagement is because they say the shit other people are thinking and therefore are relatable and of public interest.

Also, humans are inherently drawn to drama 😂

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Lmao ours has a pulled apart motorbike in it ATM 😂

Every time I see people use SMH (For Simplify my Home) I read it as "So much hate" instead 😂
Sorry needed to get that off my chest! 😂
I always think ‘Shaking my head’ which I do a lot when it comes to Simone

sush2022

When did they purchase? 2018/19? If Simone has said Trent is currently on over $300 now, it’s safe to assume (going by that salary) he would have been on say $200k when they bought.
Orrrrr, he’s only on about $150k now and was likely on around $80k when they bought. Her income would likely have not been included in a mortgage decision due to being self employed.
I’ve worked for Canon and no way he was or is on $300k, I suggest a struggle at $130k today. He is just a sales rep with a few sales cadets under him covering Akl, many of them across the country. I’ve been in the industry nearly 20 years I know the salaries inside out at Canon . The girl is giving him a CEO salary of a pimple faced guy in his first job with no life experience,.it’s laughable her saying he earns $300k.

There is no way he is earning $300k as a RSM for a printer company.
Lol

Lol

Lol
EXACTLY!! He’s be earning the same as the NZ country manager/ceo if that was the case

Last edited:
  • Haha

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
Ugh that’s such a 🤮🤮 saying anyway. 🙄 Two people decide they want to put another person on this planet, not the baby deciding they want parents.
I agree completely and I also dislike the way she says ‘the baby completes me’ type rubbish. A baby is his or her or their own person, not a commodity.

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
What's up with the whole damn carrots?

Why have a platter full of food pregnant people mostly can't eat?

I hate grazing platters really.
Grazing platters just seem to be food that’s been sitting out sweating for hours and was touched a lot to get it looking “pretty”. Can’t wait til the trend moves on and I don’t have to eat hummus off a tabletop anymore!

• Sick

Gifted twat

Chatty Member
Dont forget her stories indicating she was drinking cocktails whilst pregnant at the vibrator event on the Gold Coast

or the 'in the wild' photos of the yellow monstrosity dress thing compared to her photoshopped uploads

• Haha
2 things
1) God I hate seeing books used like this. At the back of a shelf in an antique (maybe crown Lynn?) Vase. The epitome of making the books unaccessible and therefore just window dressing
2) bullshit on the clock battery. "If it's takes two minutes" Simone - said in a very whiny voice. She took that photo earlier and is just trynna drop some content in her day cause Asher is at daycare

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19

princeasherfromhobby

Chatty Member
I just thought of another one :ROFLMAO: when she advertised that Your Cycle event with the male doctor with tickets for $50, then reduced to $15, then it disappeared altogether, but not before the doctor got defensive as fuck for being at an event for women's health

• Haha
  • Heart

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
So, when my daughter was about 18 months old, she was digging in the toy box and ended up going in head first and getting stuck with her legs in the air. After rushing to help and comfort my child I thought “that would have made a funny photo” but in the moment, my instinct was to help her.

Everything Simone does points to her being too narcissistic/self centred for motherhood. About to be a mother of two and everything in her life is still about her. Fuck the needs of her kids!

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Her LV slides that she made a huge deal about ordering after we took the piss, she photographed them in the box, then claimed she was getting them resoled and we HAVEN’T SEEN THEM SINCE

They must be in a box with the women’s refuge receipts…

• Haha
Hey Simone, how come you can schedule your entire life including scrubbing the skirtings with a toothbrush yet you couldn’t schedule the time to send the funds through to the women’s refuge?

ED18424D-D8DC-480B-92D0-9966DD1D8B33.png