Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel violated having to watch her talk about ✨SeLf PleAsUrE✨ while hocking GGO this morning 🤢🤮 …and so yuck of GGO to not gaf and contribute to love support and work with her 👎🏻

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Calling BS on this one - especially from a new member from out of the blue. If she had nothing to hide, then why bolt inside. All her pregnancy is bolting away from reality! She's as fake as her tits, arse and teeth!
Yes... and people keep forgetting THE SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just listening to this and at about the 50 minute mark they start talking about influencers and products and how they feel about it. I wish more influencers felt the same.

Reactions: 1
Can confirm ball pit photo must be old as it was grey and dark in Auckland this morning- huge beam of sunshine in photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can confirm ball pit photo must be old as it was grey and dark in Auckland this morning- huge beam of sunshine in photo.
That rug in the video is the one thats now out in the landing pretty sure

What’s the weather there today? Surely not warm enough for shorts and a tshirt!?
It's really overcast but I'm wearing a short sleeve dress. Auckland never gets that cold at this time of year

Reactions: 3
I’ve been on holiday and have spent the best part of this week catching up. We’re talking about Simone’s highlights for the year that was, I’m very perplexed at one of todays actions - hocking a vibrator as a Christmas gift, and filming said vibrator in amongst your families gifts. I mean I’m all for female pleasure but I’m sure your one year old son doesn’t want his Christmas presents covered in your love juice Simon. 🤢 mind you you openly talk about gifting these to your young cousins so I guess there’s no humility in sex in your family.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
And they visited the grandparents earlier in the week. I find it hard to believe she’d take time out of her busy schedule to visit them twice in one week

Reactions: 7
And they visited the grandparents earlier in the week. I find it hard to believe she’d take time out of her busy schedule to visit them twice in one week
Everything prerecorded as I'm thinking it's Not Asher's imminent arrival. Being the Queen of Scamming, Fakery, she'll have a schedule of IGs going live at specified times. I call them " posting whilst pushing" so we TCs don't figure out the truth.🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Laughing so much at this, on the pine needles is a great place to put it
Would like the bedroom or in a more private place not have been a better option to film? 🤣 she’s really tryna get mileage out of that fecking tree before it comes down on the 25th

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No you didn't
The space general stuff looks cheap and crappy. Kmart has much better storage options.

probably explains why the toy box and that weird caddy she was putting fruit in got tossed immediately after taking a photo.

so authentic simone, so authentic

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A friend of mine who empties the bins in SA’s area messaged me this morning saying that she can confirm her bump is as big as her photos and stories - she’s tinyyyyyyy. 🤷‍♀️ tried to get a video but she bolted back inside.
There is nothing tiny about this women isn't she nearly 6ft?

It’s 17 degrees and extremely windy. I’m in jeans and a sweater and I’m in an office
Windy a.f and pretty cold compared to what is has been.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.